*~Happy Birthday SiDsAnGeL~* |18th August|

tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Crazy ROFLers Productions present to you all its latest surprise. So, fasten your seat and enjoy the ride while putting the loudspeaker at the highest volume to relish the fun 😳

Aashi: There's something about tonight  Radha on the dance floor  Something very special 😳 Radha likes to party πŸ₯³

Subbi: Guys, why is Aashi shouting at the top of her lungs and dancing? πŸ€” And who's Radha? 😳

Chamko: Offo Subbi darling Forget SOTY wali Radha, and focus on aaj ki sham wali Radha πŸ˜› The Queen of tonight's party 😎

Choti Hinu: Haila me the queen β˜ΊοΈ Itni tareef maine aaj tak kissi se nahin suni thi ☺️

Badi Hinu: Sapne dekhna chor do Choti Hinu 🀣 Bhool gayee kya, aaj 18th of August hai, the birthday of one of the craziest girls here πŸ˜‰ 

Ani: She's one of the cutest and most adorable girl I have met πŸ€— And we have something in common, we both love Sidharth Malhotra

Ashra: Sid is mine only πŸ€ͺBut since it's her special day, I don't mind sharing 😳

Vizu: On top of that, isn't she like one of the biggest MoNaya fans ever? πŸ˜ƒ And just like me, she loves ArHi and SaRun like anything

Sonu: Don't forget someone else, our RJ, Aditya Roy Kapur who has also found his way in her heart 😳 She is a true deewani of him too ❀️

Tasy: Our ROFL CC gang is nothing without her Ermm She's our jaanu πŸ€—

Tashu: Today we are celebrating the birthday of one of my most special friends I've had the chance to get to know on this forum πŸ₯³ 

A Sweet girl whose sweetness level is so high that she can give you diabetes 😳

An Adorable girl who you would want to pull the cheeks πŸ˜†

A Yellow sunshine girl who never fails to bring a smile on your face πŸ˜ƒ

An Admirable girl who dedicates herself fully to her studies and work, family and friends πŸ‘

A Natural girl who is always spontaneous and true to her nature

And an Intelligent girl who knows how to take the right decisions in life πŸ€—

Did the above give away any hint about the birthday girl? πŸ˜‰

If not, here's the last and final clue πŸ˜ƒ

Toffee se meethi hai

Churan se katti hai

Katti meethi hai teri kahahi

Birthday girl hai sab se SAYANI

With this last big give away, I welcome you all to the official birthday thread of

Sayani, aka our Sayu aka SiDsAnGeL πŸ₯³

Scroll down for the party to begin
Edited by tash10 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tash10 thumbnail

Before we move to the birthday cake, let us welcome the important guests of the party πŸ€—

Sid is driving his car really fast to arrive just in time to celebrate your birthday, Sayu πŸ˜‰ Look how he's smiling at the idea of being a part of your birthday celebrations πŸ˜ƒ

And finally, he's here

Don't faint 🀣 He's mesmerised by you 😳

And he starts singing 😲

'Tareef Karoon Kya Uski Jisne tujhe Banaya Sayani Sayani'

OMG Sayu see who has also come πŸ€ͺ

And no party is complete without SaRun 😳 Look they are already burning the dance floor 🀣

Is it time for the cake now? πŸ€”

ROFLROFLROFL

Don't worry the cake is coming πŸ˜†

You must be cursing me for bringing such a small cake 😳🀣 Will this one be better? πŸ˜‰

Or this one? 🀣 

Now that everyone is here, time to blow the candles πŸ˜ƒ

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Be nice everyone and everybody will get a piece of the cake πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Scroll down for more πŸ˜‰

tash10 thumbnail

A party without food is like Sid without a slightly unbuttoned shirt 🀣 Jokes πŸ˜†

I am 100% sure that this is the most awaited section of the birthday thread for all of us 🀣 You bhukkads 😳🀣 Leave some for the birthday girl and don't finish all of the food 🀣 

Let's start with some mouth-watering starters. 

Like Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, she is also a golgappe lover 😳

The main food of the birthday party is our Sayu's very favourite biryani. Yumz πŸ˜› Veg biryani, chicken biryani, fish biryani, biryani of all ingredients for everyone 😎

If the above is not enough, we still have some typical desi food πŸ˜›

Be ready for the loads of desserts πŸ˜‰ Jalebi, kulfi, ras malai, gulab jamun and more sweet delicacies

And the best way to end a meal is ice cream πŸ€ͺ

How could I not put Cornetto here? πŸ˜‰ Sid Flavour ☺️

Sidharth Malhotra for Cornetto

Now tell me that there wasn't enough food, and I'll give each one of you a mukka ROFLROFL

tash10 thumbnail

Sayuuu πŸ€— Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY πŸ₯³ 

Today is a very special day for me: it marks the day when one of my closest and most special friend was born 😳 

My god, you are 25 day πŸ˜ƒ Such an important age in one's life, so I wish you all the best things πŸ€— May you always be showered with loads of happiness, love and success 😳 One of your dreams is to become a scientist or a microbiologist, isn't it? πŸ˜ƒ I sincerely pray that you achieve all the goals that you've set and that you tread on the career you're hoping for πŸ€—

You are one special girl Sayu and I feel so lucky and proud to have you as my friend πŸ€— We started off in Sid's FC where we spent days drooling on our Kukkad, spamming and talking about Sid πŸ˜› But soon we also became the best of friends, and we opened ROFL CC. Most importantly WA strengthened our friendhip even more πŸ€— And I can't imagine a day not chatting with you 😳 Not to forget our long drooling sessions on Pool Wala Scene ☺️

You make me smile, you make me laugh, esp with your jhadu threats 🀣

Crazy, sweet and so kind-hearted you are

I made these for you πŸ˜ƒ I am not a siggy maker 🀣 But I hope you'll like them 😳

Love you my Sayu πŸ€— Hugs and Kisses to you on your special day!

Have a blast and have a rocking birthday πŸ₯³

Tashu <3

ahem ahem... *clears throat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haila... is today 18th of august πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *starts singing* aaj mausam hai suhana... bday party ka hai bahana lalalalala πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...today's the birthday of a gal... whoo is one of the closest buddies of mine ... πŸ˜ƒ and one of my ROFL partner  πŸ€£
 25 years ago this gal was born in  Kolkata πŸ˜ƒ her name is Sayani 
 so i wish her a very very happy wala birthday πŸ€— πŸ€— ...  ummm πŸ€”... she's also  MJHTian πŸ˜² but i never see her πŸ˜• as she supported Sajan and i supported Mayur... Days passed by  after watching SOTY I was  bhatking...on IF🀣  there i saw Sid's FC Embarrassed and ii started  chatting with tashu Embarrassed... and  on 30th october 2012  it was the 1st time i started talking to Sayuuu πŸ˜ƒ... and its due to SOTY n Sid's FC we have become so close frnzzπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€” ki nazar na lage πŸ˜ƒ and  our journey of frndship started ... every day we πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ at massage wala scene and  dreamt of our kukkad malhotra *abhi-ro wale dreams πŸ€£πŸ€£EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed*  we πŸ€£πŸ€£ and cried together after watching Aashiqui 2 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ YJHD and chennai express again made us 🀣 🀣 and we got our crush Aditya roy kapur EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Now we talk every day on  phone and she keeps  telling me ..ki apna dabba phone utha ke phenk de πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

...she is a certified Bhukkad 
🀣🀣🀣🀣 sh
e luvs pani puri 🀣 ... par phir b meri bestest buddy hai πŸ€—
Love ya Sayuuu EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Happy birthday and God Bless ya πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

... she's one of the mastermind behind ROFL CC 🀣 🀣  and she also loves "πŸ€”" ...
 at last i want to hug her tight and say Happy birthday to u sayuuu πŸ˜ƒ God Bless u and always show u the right path πŸ€— πŸ€— 

thanks to KJO for making SOTY and introducing Sidharth to us πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and a big wala thank u to to Chamko (neha) for making Sid FC πŸ˜ƒ
 love ya loads sayu n tashu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

look ... who came to wish my sayuu πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜²

😲😲 Damn it 
" Happy Birthday to our cute sweet human sayani πŸ€— " -Cullens

Happy birthday Jaanu,may your all wish come true and u show this world your power :D ❀️

Happy birthday Sayu di May u have many more live thousand of years with ur Adi πŸ˜† i am very lucky to have a friend like u i love the way we rofls in cc n fc but i hate when u drool over sid  u r one of my besties here plz always be my friend lots of love πŸ€—

I'm sending you these birthday wishes
Filled with hugs and lovely kisses 
I hope a special friend today 
Will have an extra special day!
Not everyone is lucky enough to have someone as special as you in hislife... I'm one of the lucky few! May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond.

love you loadz my sweetie 
lots of hugs n wishes 
from Ani xxEmbarrassed

So many wishes
So many smiles
Too many memories
Too few words
With one big birthday
Happy birthday Sayani

I'm wishing you'
Laughter each single day
Overflowing blessings along the way
Promotion in your career
Friends to give you cheers
Dreams to keep you going
And all the best this life could bring.
Happy birthday Sayani.

Happy Birthday Sayani!! πŸ₯³Bong Chick πŸ€£

18 August...kon aaya is duniya mein? πŸ˜† Bolo kon aya bolo kon aaya? πŸ˜‘
Bohot bakwaas karliya beta maine πŸ€£
Chal happy Birthday!! πŸ€£ Now lets do Lungi Dance  

Lungi ko uthaana padega Blushing Step karke dikhana padega Blushing
Tu kitni saal ki hui be? πŸ€£ Where is your birthday treat? We live in the same city so tell me hum aajayenge πŸ˜‰
Ye le surprise πŸ˜†

Now you can party hard πŸ˜†

Kitna khayaa be tune? πŸ˜‘

Kitna bada party diya maine tujhe Embarrassed cake ka arrangement to sabne kiya hi hoga, humne kuch hi kardiya πŸ€£

Ohkay, I bored you a lot I guess Tongue
Happy birthday once again! Love you! Party hard! Enjoy! Best of luck for future! 
Remember our first meeting in Sid FC and blush on πŸ˜‰ Blushing

Muaaah β€οΈ

Yours,
AssRa πŸ˜†

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Sayu aka Sid ki pyaari si angel! πŸ€— πŸ€—

So you're one year puraani now! πŸ˜† Okay not to tease the birthday girl today! Embarrassed I wish you a wonderful year ahead and may you get whatever your heart desires for. β€οΈ Embarrassed Also, you get a hubby like Sid Embarrassed β€οΈ Oops, I forgot, he is already your hubby! πŸ˜ˆ Tongue

Here are some yellow roses for you from white rose! Tongue πŸ˜†

And even chocolate ice-cream! πŸ˜ˆ Come on attack it fast before rest of the ROFLers come and eat it up all! πŸ€£

And here is a yummier stuff than ice-cream waiting for you πŸ˜ˆ

You can attack on him too πŸ˜ˆ But beware of his other wives! πŸ€” πŸ€£

Have an awesome day dear! πŸ€— πŸ€— And yes I wish to get an equally awesome treat from you today πŸ˜ˆ Because I'm also food-lover πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

Khoob jamega rang.. Jab mil baithenge teen yaar... aap, hum ROFLers, aur khana! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

Happy Birthday Once Again! πŸ€— β€οΈ

-Aashi Embarrassed
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
---------- Edited ----------
a big wala HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U πŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ . God Bless u  and fulfill ur wishes and dreams come true πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 
waise i would like to thank KJO, IF and Chamko ...for all this πŸ‘... sayuu  samajh hai hai na πŸ€” 
love ya sayuu from the core of my heart πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

tashu πŸ‘ nice threadwa u made πŸ˜Š love ya loads πŸ€— 

sayuu ke liye 1 more gift by me

ps : ash-raaa... dont even look at this 🀣 🀣
Edited by -DeViLsAnGeL- - 10 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail

From ..FLORA..

Chocolates for u..!!

Now its Turn of my wishes😊

I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day. 

Sayu's birthday message.

Sayuuu!! πŸ€—πŸ€— Happy birthday sweetie! πŸ€— 

Side by side or miles apart, true friends are always close to your heart. 
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three, I know you're a true friend because you're here beside me. 
I'm here, right now, on your special day, so let's give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray! πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Hope you have a lovely birthday Sayu and may all your dreams and wishes come true! πŸ€— Love you so so so much <3 πŸ€—

this msgs were recieved when i was making thread so when i Had back up i forgot to give u

Edited by AaShiQui24Ever - 10 years ago
tash10 thumbnail
It's midnight, so happy birthday Sayu πŸ₯³

Have an awesome 24 hours ahead πŸ€— Enjoy to the max and party hard 

love you sab se zyada πŸ˜³
-SiDsAnGeL- thumbnail
Khushi ke aanso aa gaye aankho me 😭

So beautiful Thread u two made for me Tashu and Sonu πŸ€—
I Love u Both πŸ€—