mujhe lga aaj to rr bro fireworks honge
bt arjun bro sambhal gye
awesum epi
bt stil want patriotic n
as gorky sir said arni on d way i m excited
sha bro said sik cmg up lets see
cmg sat 100 epi yay

Thanks for the lovely comments,Payaliya🤗
Kal toh bahut maza aaya.Everybody had something special to do.Was lovely to watch that.
Mere dadbhi bahut hooked ho gaye hai.I saw him watching the recording late at night.Aisha boli,"Mai Madhuri Dixit"  & dad burst out laughing😆 

Even Shaleen was super excited for ArNi on the Hangout😃 Me too waitinggg! Yay! 1oo episode! 👏
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Carrie-

Thank u Shonu Monu🤗 Kahaan gayab rahi poore week?😳
True, full on entertainment👍🏼 Very well written, directed & enacted episode! Best was Rawte Sir's jasoosi!😈😆

arre wo bas ab main AF kam hi aaungi exams hain and obviously maine koi padhai nahi ki hai so bahot padhna padega😭😭 kis kambakht ne padhai banayi😭😭
haan mr. rawte ki jasusi k kya kehne😉u know mujhe lag raha tha ki rathore samajh jayega ki arjun ne kuch kiya hai bt aisa nahi hua...mast episode tha kal ka😊
waise where is birthday boy i mean shobhit bhai ??? lagta hai darr gaya hoga ki kahi aaj bhi hum uski watt na lagaye😆
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zuby🤗
I could manage to watch to epi half half . But i didn't missed my favs😆
all thanks to electric office😡

the important part of the episode is, everyone played equal role. And loved to see each members doing theor job equally😃.
This is what i wanted always.
Hmm case was very different! No doubt writers are going out of the book and executing brilliant ideas!
Another case where the law makers turned into law breakers🤢. Well nth new in that, but this story is quiet different!

The most interesting part was, rawte doing takjhak of the files chori chori😉.
But agree with you, why would rathod put confidential information in a office file visible to all🤔
that challenge to sharma, and the way they cracked the case was cool! One by one throwing out the innscent ones😆.
Liza was did well with her small parts.
But aisha, oh my my!
When she said madhuri dixit😆
i too thought that will get some punch/kick from lady dabbang.
But when david got kick, i was like
parvaton se aaj mai takra gaya🤣 tht reminds me of choree scene too🤣.
Par ye shree aur liza ka kuch hoga ya nahi!
Ya phir life time ke liye laptop aur microscope pe hi ghuse rahenge😒. Last part was cool!
Her fashion sense did worked and they got the clue😳.
Overall it was a cool episode!

But the precap was bang😃
i can't wait for kishwer anymore!
Hila sasuma kafi achhi dikh rahi thi😛.

Fantastic observation zuby! Loved it 😃.
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey vampu ye sasuma kon hai??? even i thought ki thoda to shree-liza scene dikhate par nahi 😔
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shona14

arre wo bas ab main AF kam hi aaungi exams hain and obviously maine koi padhai nahi ki hai so bahot padhna padega😭😭 kis kambakht ne padhai banayi😭😭

haan mr. rawte ki jasusi k kya kehne😉u know mujhe lag raha tha ki rathore samajh jayega ki arjun ne kuch kiya hai bt aisa nahi hua...mast episode tha kal ka😊 
waise where is birthday boy i mean shobhit bhai ??? lagta hai darr gaya hoga ki kahi aaj bhi hum uski watt na lagaye😆

Exams???🤢 Abhi toh college shuru hua.😕 Yeh log bhi na!🥱 All the best!🤗 Waise smarties ko zyada mehnat thodi lagti hai.You'll breeze thru it as always  😳

Mujhe lagta hai uske expression se ke Rathore samajh gaya tha Arjun ne kya kiya😉 Kisi din mauka dekhkar chauka marega dekh lena😆

Shobhit's birthday today? Gaya hoga friends ke saat masti maarne.Kal toh saturday bhi tha na?😆
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona14

hey vampu ye sasuma kon hai??? even i thought ki thoda to shree-liza scene dikhate par nahi 😔

Jo aaj special guest aane waali hai woh uss TV ke Vampire ki mummy thi na? Apni Vampu uske saath chakkar chala rahi hai?😲😆 
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vampire-queen

Zuby🤗
I could manage to watch to epi half half . But i didn't missed my favs😆
all thanks to electric office😡

the important part of the episode is, everyone played equal role. And loved to see each members doing theor job equally😃.
This is what i wanted always.
Hmm case was very different! No doubt writers are going out of the book and executing brilliant ideas!
Another case where the law makers turned into law breakers🤢. Well nth new in that, but this story is quiet different!

The most interesting part was, rawte doing takjhak of the files chori chori😉.
But agree with you, why would rathod put confidential information in a office file visible to all🤔
that challenge to sharma, and the way they cracked the case was cool! One by one throwing out the innscent ones😆.
Liza was did well with her small parts.
But aisha, oh my my!
When she said madhuri dixit😆
i too thought that will get some punch/kick from lady dabbang.
But when david got kick, i was like
parvaton se aaj mai takra gaya🤣 tht reminds me of choree scene too🤣.
Par ye shree aur liza ka kuch hoga ya nahi!
Ya phir life time ke liye laptop aur microscope pe hi ghuse rahenge😒. Last part was cool!
Her fashion sense did worked and they got the clue😳.
Overall it was a cool episode!

But the precap was bang😃
i can't wait for kishwer anymore!
Hila sasuma kafi achhi dikh rahi thi😛.

Fantastic observation zuby! Loved it 😃.

Hey Vampy🤗 Kabse wait kar rahi hoon yaar tere chatakdaar comments ka!😳

🤣🤣🤣 "Parvaton se aaj main takra gaya!" What an apt song! 👏 Really I so felt the pain of David & SHree😆 Sachi ka Mountain Man hi Chotu!

Agree!Very mazedaar story.Loved every bit!

Arey pehle main logon ki Love gaadi sarkegi toh hi na bechaare Liz Shree Chotu 11.30 waali ki kuch baat aage badhegi I too am waiting so badly for all this to begin.But slow maal gaadi hai apniwaali🥱 It'll take its own sweet time.

So Kishwar is your Saasu maa!😆😆😆 You know I loved Twilight & was excited to see its desi version.But could manage only a few episodes.Could only tolerate Ekta Mayya so much!😛Uske baad Eclipse aayi & I fled the Vampire scene😆
BitterBerry thumbnail

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Jo aaj special guest aane waali hai woh uss TV ke Vampire kimummythi na? Apni Vampu uske saath chakkar</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">chala rah</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">i hai?😲😆</font><font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

sahi kaha zuby! 😉
Somu di wahi hai sasuma!😆

aur ye chakkar toh do saal purana chakkar hai! Aaj bahar aa gaya!🤣

best of luck for your exams somu di🤗
BitterBerry thumbnail

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Vampy🤗Kabse wait kar rahi hoon yaar tere chatakdaar comments ka!😳</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">🤣🤣🤣"Parvaton se aaj main takra gaya!" What an apt song! 👏Really I so felt the pain of David & SHree😆Sachi ka Mountain Man hi Chotu!
</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Agree!Very mazedaar story.Loved every bit!</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arey pehle main logon ki Love gaadi sarkegi toh hi na bechaare Liz Shree Chotu 11.30 waali ki kuch baat aage badhegiI too am waiting so badly for all this to begin.But slow maal gaadi hai apniwaali🥱It'll take its own sweettime.</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">So Kishwar is your Saasu maa!😆😆😆You know I loved Twilight & was excited to see its desi version.But could manage only a few episodes.Could only tolerate Ekta Mayya so much!😛Uske baad Eclipse aayi & I fled the Vampire scene😆</font>

chatakedaar🤣
i think i will open a thread, " comeday weekends with vampy". Ha ha !
Oh thank you thank you! Sahi mai he is mountain man
😆Hmm maine toh kab se uss slow maal gadi se utar gayi thi 🥱
ab bas inke train ki waiting list mai hu🤣

yup! Kishwar is my sasuma☺️
you too twilight fan😃.
Yea desi version was good at first ! But u knw ekta mata,
har murde ko zinda karna hi karna hai🤢. Bt vampire ko human! Eh!
Last part was full of drama! 🥱 and pure daily soapic🤢.
But tolerated! I don't like to leave any show in mid so!
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Carrie-] Very very hatke episode.True to form out of the box thinking wala story! 👏For a change it wasn't Arjun Vs The Bad Guys as usual is the case though it was his final nail in the coffin of the wily lawyer.It was Team ETF Vs Team Sharma through & through.Everyone played an equal part in the one by one elimination of each one of the innocent which finally lead to the actual killer.

Well done Team Arjun! Very well made episode

True..the epi was quite different n amazing...I also liked the team work...the way every one played its part well...the way they worked on individual sons to see who is innocent...just loved the look on Sharmas face wen every tym ETF came n announced one son as innocent...truely ETF played smart...though it was arjuns brain who did the thing...

It was also the first time that Arjun was seen checkmated several times in a row by Sharma & Co.His angry hopping mad expressions were immensely cute especially when he made Sakshi reveal her findings of that branded dress.😆But the man is never one to back down on challenges.Loved his line,"Chaal har gaye, baazi nahi!"

As always Mr MalHOTra ruled! ⭐️Solved the case with his usual razor sharp wits.But the most I liked him was his furtive checking out of Rathore's files.Hmmm...Chori chakaari bhi aati hai Upright Rawte ko!
OH shaleen was awesome...his expressions..his eyes..even the twitch of eyebrow speaks volumes...such an awesome actor..as far as arjun goes...just liked the way he was doing taka jhanki...he doesn't gives up soon..he is a fighter
But why would Rathore write down confidential info in files that lie about a room as common as the conference room? It would have been more right if he was snooping inside Rathore's office instead.As for the chiefhis expression when he entered the room was like,"Got cha!" 😎Shayad Rawte pakde gaye! 😆it was sort of blooper...why would a password which only special officers r accountable to would b lying on a desk...even if it available it would be in codes..not in actual form..I have dis feeling dat rathore knew Wat arjun was upto...I thought rathore would come with a file n say Yeh dhoondh rahe ho rawte..lolx...but no..
I was expecting some RR fireworks but maybe Arjun has got an inkling that any loss of cool would cost him professionally.He just cannot afford that as Roshni's killer remains at large & only being in the ETF will take him to Sikki.Like the way he has gathered his wits about him.Thumbs up!👏Aisha'a bar room interrogation was superr duperr.It was so nice to hear ,"Inspector Aisha Kapoor from ETF!" David's reaction was priceless!🤣

As he bolted from the room I expected a chase by Lady Dabbang but when he got kicked my entire family whooped in chorus," Chotu pahaad ne maari laat!" even before he came on screen.🤣Superb timing!

When Shree crashed into this mountain of a man all of us got a phantom pain in our shoulders, I kid you not! 😆Pleasure to see the nok jhok after a long time though it was a miniscule scene.Thank you creatives.Liz was good in her small part.

But why did Sharma throw in the towel so soon & agreed to a confession? So what if his car was not drenched in the rain.Doesn't prove anything atleast not in the court of law.It would have been more appropriate to his nature if he had gone out continuing to challenge the ETF with a promise to wriggle out of this mess too.

But a very well made episode.Loved it!

Ayesha chotu shree...they were fab...did there parts really well..loved the entire epi...though I couldnt get how just presence of rain drops would serve as a proof in d court to prove a person as clever as Sharma guilty
Zuby brilliant post..