Pleeeaajjj 

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Barun_Gf

Diii

Update

Pleeeaajjj

Very sorry. Hectic weekend. Update coming tonight (Sunday) for sure!
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
When r r u updating
Waiting
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
-Edited-

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me first I'm over the moon to get the first place to comment in one of your FFs🥳 I'm sooo happy😃

Coming to the update, it was a very heartbreaking update😭 But the chapter was a heart touching update😊 Loved every single word you had penned down...oops typed down😊 Awesome Di👏

The first bit was really cute. I could imagine the way Khushi must have looked while she had snuggled in Arnav's car seat for a deep nap. And the way he tries to stop himself from crossing the limits proves how deep he loves her, although he always decides to walk away.

I really expected something else to happen at the beach house, but you surprised me. It was a really heartbreaking scene. I felt my heart tear into pieces hearing Arnav's words of leaving. Why can't he just understand that her happiness lies along with him? Damn, I really wish if I could put some sense into him. Over melodramatic, aren't I? What can I do? Arshi has driven me crazy. But I'm really glad that they didn't get into a fight thanks to their exhausted bodies & minds.

They way Payal was concerned for his sister shows how much she loves her sister. And she was right to ask Khushi whether she would let the love of her life let go just like that, even without a fight. But I get Khushi as well. I really feel sorry for the innocent soul. God, I want to see her happy. I really want Arnav to later shower Khushi with lots of love.

Last part was really nice. I felt really proud of Khushi. The way she faked a small smile to make Arnav feel better, even though she was dying thousand deaths from inside shows how madly she loves him. I wonder how she will continue to survive after his departure.

I really want the next update to come soon. But I know that you are busy in your real life, and I get it. So I will wait impatiently😆 But try to update as soon as you can, as I can't bear this heartbreak for long💔

Thanks again for this wonderful update. A big hug from me🤗

Eagerly waiting for the next update😉
Edited by V3Od - 10 years ago
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

OMG...Nidhi ! This was so unexpected and so heartbreaking.. Poor Khushi...feel really really bad for her but I'm really proud of the way she carried herself with dignity and self respect.  I really love this strong Khushi, but of course from inside she must be hurting so much. But I can see where Arnav is coming from too...but I wish he hadn't made her hopeful of a future together. Many of his words...his action did just that..:( But then he is a flawed person in a world where nobody's perfect.

This chapter was the best chapter of this story so far and I've read it twice already. You wrote it flawlessly with nothing seeming contrived or forced...Loved it.

And I'm really excited about the plot now...To be honest, I like love stories to have a little dard..a little angst in them...and I'm loving this right now..

And sometimes separation is necesaary for the persons involved to sort out their feelings and realize the true extent of their love. 

How will Arnav realize the true extent of his feelings for her...and will he come back to US to tell her that...I'm already dreaming ...

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Please update soon.😊

PS: The banner is amazingly beautiul and spot on..

Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
res

-edited-

i tried hard, really hard not to Comment! Wonder why..? Because i knew before i'd comment i'd have to read it again.. And i had no power for it! The first time i read it, i was almost in tears..

For starters, those almost tears weren't because Arnav was leaving, they were because he was leaving knowing that Khushi felt for him too strong..

I am leaving on a jet plane..

Don't know when i'll be back again..

So kiss me and smile for me..

Tell me that you'll wait for me..

Being Arnav his fears are not wrong, infact he's right! How can he lead Khushi to a future he himself is not sure of! A life where he can't give his 100%..

That night in the house, along with realising Khushi's feelings, he realised his vulnerability around her.. His need and desire for her..
He realise it, that the longer he stays the difficult it would be for him to walk away and Khushi to move on!

As for Khushi, i haven't seen a stronger girl then her..

She took in all his pain, all his demons, leaving behind a peace that he craved for! She took in allb of him, No complaints No demands.. Gave in Full..

Not that her feelings weren't reciprocated, arnav's actions were more than enough to show he means too..

But what hurts is, he's going, knowing it all.. Yet she smiles.. She gives him strenght, having none for her.. She lets him go.. Not with the feelings of being left but with a sense of breaking Free.. She loved him enough to let him go.. He loved her enough to leave her..? Now who loves more..?

P.S: all the above i wrote.. Dunno if it makes sense or not, cuz my thought srae equally fuggy now, overwhelming feelings.. :) Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow wow wow. Superb update. Cnt undrstnd y arnav is doing dis? Poor khushi. Felt bad for her.
Waitng 4 nxtEdited by Drkk - 10 years ago