Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona-li thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nidsubh007

🤣   I missed you!!!

I mean why not right? Khushi has got her 101 ways to annoy Laad Governer, I'm thinking the two books will make a great compilation of a many part series.

NK can write101 signs that you've been friendzoned.
La can write 101 things you should know about dating in India.
Anjali can write Pujas and Rasams101 - the complete edition.
Shyam can write A Dummies Guide to Adultery.

And of course,

Hari Prakash can write 101 ways to clean up broken glass - an idiot/survivor's guide to living with an overzealous, hormonal employer.

Omg. I feel like writing it! 😆 Edited by shona-li - 10 years ago
addictedx53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...to get wooed like Khushi! 
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm so Khushi is not the kinds to forgive Arnav easily i like it...Arnav should earn his forgiveness for breaking poor khushi heart so brutally. 
Having said that i think its wonderful to see how Arnav is wooing khushi back...hai a bouquet of different flowers each signifying something very beautiful. How cute is that...❤️

I can see poor khushi melting bit by bit no surprise there how long can any one resist a flirty and lovable arnav. 
Can't wait now for the Diwali magic to unfold Nids...Waiting for the fantasy now...
sheshnag1952 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i started reading thias story late. just finished all chapters . wonderful story.
faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is what you call perfection...one of the finest pieces written on IF. This update is the epitome of excellence...impeccable and flawless both in content and feel...you have outdone yourself!!

😊😊
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Chanced upon your story and read it in one go. Its beautiful. Especially the last chapter and Arnav saying it with flowers was awesome. Can you PM me please when you update next?
romaisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg...what an update...its was so romantic...it totally worth the wait...I loved the way arnav expressed his each and every emotion through flowers... it was simply beautiful...I know he made a mistake by leaving khushi at that time but now he is giving his 200% to win her trust back. I like that part where he tells her to not confuse this thing between them for hormones...basically he wants her to decide what she wants from this relationship...coz he knows they both want the same thing...which is to be with each other forever...khushi is right on her part as well...she is looking at the practical aspects of this relationship too... i m so looking forward to the next diwali update especially after that steaming hot teaser you updated couple of days back...loved it totally:)
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful chapter...waiting for Diwali surprise...thanks for the PM
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb update.
Love dis arnav. Bt even khushi is right in her own way. Beautifuly written.
Waitng 4 nxt.
Ps- loved d describtn of flowers