Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nats1219 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
That was just beautiful ... I want to be wooed again Arnav style ...
badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice wooing
Arnav rally needs to work hard if he wants Khushi's forgiveness
Hope they can figure things
Can't wait for the Diwali celebrations
Surleena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tht was a gr8 update ... Hav been waiting 4 soo long 4 u 2 update ... Mussed the diwali sequence though ... Next part im sure ... Im pretty new 2 the if ... Just started reading few stories ... Read ur first one Finding love ... N now im hooked on 2 healing touch ... U wrute lovely stories ... Keep it up . N keep updating sooner ... Wil start reading ur new story also 
sincereme thumbnail
Awesome...
Khushi is afraid of trusting arnav again... But I loved the way he is making up to her... The flowers and each letter associated with that were full of hopes and promises... Loved it...
Khushi is right that they are from two different worlds but did she think if this before loving him... No bcuz when you r in love nothing else matter... Love has the power to cross all the barriers... I m sure together they will bridge those differences too...
Continue soon...
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh my goddd

Aaah
I.simplyyy loved lived loveddd it :D
You hv this thing in you to make Arnav awesome.and awesome ib each update ..in each ff of urs..and widout a doubt..im.in love wid this arnav :) <3
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope they both take that leap of faith and decide to give themselves a chance
rare are people who get a chance to fall in love and rarer to get another chance to make things allrite
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update!..n the flowers idea was awesome...it could make anyone feel special😊
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi I am new here to post
but definitely I have read your stories which include this and Finding Love
AS per me this is by far one of the stories I have really fallen for...
The way you have expressed the feelings of both Arnav and Khushi is so nice.
Coming to this chapter...I would say when your partner  wants you back its not the love you are seeking to give but the journey to make that love stronger is what a person needs.True that Khushi had forgiven him or say she never had kept any kind of grudges againsthim so for what she would forgive..
But the fact that Khushi wants commitment to be with him is what  putting her in in the stage where she is unable to decide further
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update..

Loved all the flowers that he gave her which held a meaning on their own and he representing himself through the lovely flowers..

Update soon..!!

Loved it

:))
skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was beautiful. Arnav is keeping no stone unturned to woo Khushi...But khushi doesn't want to get hurt again. The best part were the cards each of them are so beautifully written. I loved it.