Frequent Posters

opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
😳 
Beautiful update.
I think men should ask Arnav how to woo a woman😆

The whole flower thing was just wow.

But is Arnav ready for the long time relationship or will he break her Heart again😕

I though that we will get the teaser scene today😉 no problem will wait for next chapy😆
Edited by opsyellow - 10 years ago
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Start was so lovely n intense...
So much loved it...
Last line touched my heart...
Loved this arnav...
Really want to know forther soon...
Amazing update
Flowers part is the best thing...
Fabulous...
Loved the update.. 👏 Edited by Aasmaali - 10 years ago
chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
R

this is very unique style to win back khushi...verygood yaar...
this is superb update ...
now their is diwali...waiting for d teaser part..update soon..Edited by chetna19 - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆
Soowwieee

Edited

I m really really happy d way thing r going btwn arnav khushi 🤗

Nd also d fact dat finally arnav is opening his heart to khushi nd making her realize wat his heart feel for her ... 😊

The way he answered her wen she asked what he want frm her nd he said u was d most breathtaking moment for me trust me as if it was all needed in dis ..

The kiss said many emotions yet it was hot nd demanding .. 😛

10 days to woo khushi kumari gupta remind me of IPK scene wen dat tym arnav decides to woo khushi to return home nd accept d marriage

All d days u arnav tried to woo khushi and d way u explained was a pure bliss as if it was d only best thing happening wid dem .. 😳

The last part were d matter of forgiveness came nd khushi said she already forgave bt its just dat ki her heart is scrd to be broken again

I knw she need dat trust for her wich she is still cnfusd did it got or not

Nd d day she realize it ki d heart already gt d trust to be given again to arnav dat day arshi r together ❤️

Waisa he kept his promise of nt kissing her .. He is gentleman 👏 👏

Lovd d whole update ❤️

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely lovely chapter...

starting of the chapter is so intense and their kiss after long time it clearly shows they cn not stay way from each other, kushi is scared her reasons and fears are justified after what happened between her and arnav ,and now arnav is ready to give the commitment i guess so...

well written nidhi, unique and soo romantic the way u explained each and every flower with the quotes speech less,it clearly shows how arnav loves kushi, how he feels about kushi...now she can trust arnav...or they can talk peacefully...

thank u for the beautiful update...and email alert...

cheers...

Edited by kushiarnav1 - 10 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You have done it again left us hanging on the clif...never mind for your story we can be left hanging for another one week or so...wonderful update...but please don't let khushi  wait long...loved it ...let the dushera come nowEdited by ranogill - 10 years ago
flutterlashes thumbnail
What an update..
i fellin love with flowers and cards
seriously fantabulous update...
he was wooing her like anything❤️
loved it when he wrote he wants to share
his family with her..
that was so touching
and the kiss ufff!!
mindblowing
literally read the kiss and touching part
after so many times in this story😆
o damn teaser was such a teasing and
u didnt include that
waiting for the next chappy...
his blocking senses when he will see her in red and that too in saree😳
mindblowing update
update next part soon
waiting
loved the update to the bitss❤️
Edited by flutterlashes - 10 years ago
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res
unres

edited-

amazing update
such a beautiful update nidhi

loved arnav made clear to woo khushi and woo he did, that too very brilliantly
loved all the flower things and his notes, that was so cute and romantic
he took khushi to places in delhi, and they spend every beautiful moment together!! wow

khushi is afraid!! hope arnav will confess his feelings soon coz that's what make khushi believe In his feelings more!!

cant wait for next update

continue soon

PS: sorry for the damn delay in unres'ng 😊
Edited by jas0308 - 10 years ago
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res😉
---edited---

Beautiful chapter!!!

Just loved it! 

I loved how he kissed her and letting her know that he was there and letting her know how much he has missed her...

Expressing his feeling through flowers was just wonderful and how each flowers had its meaning to it... He planned each day and wooed very beautifully... He kept his distance, nothing to show her that he wanted anything physical just being to spend time with her.. When someone is in trouble they should get ideas from Arnav...
He asked for forgiveness also but through flowers.. I know he truly means it.. But he still hasn't told Khushi that he wants to be with her and or said the magic three words..
They both live in two different parts of the world, so I can understand Khushi hesitant of giving in to Arnav love. She's afraid that she will be hurt again unless she has the surety that he will be by her side always..
So will he able to tell on Diwali??

Love the way you this chapter and the descriptive meaning to each flower he was giving her with the note, that was just unbelievably remarkable ! Brilliantly written!!

Thanks for the email..

Eagerly waiting for the closeness...

Edited by Hawa1997 - 10 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
edit
I loved it ,
Loved her reaction to knowing that he was going back for her...and him admitting that walking away was a mistake and he wants to rectify it and this time he is not going to let her walk away,...that kiss gave me chills, it was passionate, romantic, the sense of belonging, longing,urgency and desire for each other ...back in each others arms and that kiss it felt that this is where they belong,...a perfect fit, time and other issues forgotten for that moment ...
I like that he is working hard to woo her and I love that he is and showing her a good time with so many various aspects of life! She deserves it! I like his idea of keeping physically away from her so as not to confuse her with the physical attraction they feel for each other. 
Loved his flower for a day, loved the significance of each flower and how he makes it so very unique! from planned evening to spontaneous ones, from cooking for her to sightseeing and the tennis game, it is like a window of what life together would be for them !
I would love to see how these dates actually went...but I love the concept..
But there are things that need to be cleared going forward...both from different walks of life, their lives in their respective cities and countries. 
He wants her completely, and all of her, does that mean what she wants is what he is ready to offer...the marriage, the house, the children ? 
I am curious to see how they clear all these issues, I have no doubt they will...cannot wait to see his reaction to her in the saree given by Anjali and her in his house, will he realise this is where he wants her forever!
As always beautifully written and a visual treat! 

Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago