Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
happy diwali to u too:))))

loved the moment between the siblings, really happy to see that anjali has moved one and its seems that arnav too is ready to take the leap and grab his happiness with both hands! 

lol the family members may be interfering ones but im sure they have arnav's welfare at heart and im think everyone knows in the raizada mansion know that arnav is incomplete without his khushi and they will do all their best possible to reunite them!

n i super like "the project just moved location"
Barun_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved this update
Arnav finally said told all of it to Anji
n now will Khushi frgive him ?? 
nerdy_Nisha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was such a nice update. Despite being happy that Arnav was not going to let go of Khushi this time around when she is in India, the was this feeling of disappointment, I was trying to overlook, that he didn't make a try to get to her, unless when she was right infront of him. I am glad to know that he had already made plans to get her back and win her heart once again, his first step, going back to North Carolina, back to her.

I loved the sibling bonding. I must say if I admired the bonding between Payal and Khushi, I have been left in awe of Arnav and Anjali. Loved their convo and their understanding of each other's inner feelings just by having one glance at the other. I particularly loved the line they both used for the other, "Its never too late to go after something that you really want."

So I was right in my guess about Vandana's interference in making Arhi meet. Its going to be interesting now that Khushi is staying back for diwali. The project has indeed changed location. Also now that Khushi knows Arnav was going to NC for her, how will she react? Will she choose to believe him?

PS- I must say I really loved how you picturised this song on Arhi. I really like this song and it was so apt for them and their situation.
Edited by nerdy_Nisha93 - 10 years ago
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Thanks for the email.

Well-written.

A little emotional from both Khushi and Arnav's perspectives ... but I guess that is to be expected.
Both have suffered in their own ways ... for one another ... but they still have time on their side as of now.

I'd like to see how Khushi what Arnav has just said to her ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜Š

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah! lovely chapter Nids once again... So you finally explained the question I had in the previous chapter as you said you would... So that's how Arnav was already trying to woo Khushi back... And luck is truly on his side... Loved the brother - sister convo, it was really heart warming... So now Khushi is being pursued by not only Arnav but by his whole family it seems, first inadvertently & now knowingly... Love it. So everyone is playing cupid & with Arnav on the  prowl, does Khushi really have a chance?? Nah! πŸ˜†
Looking forward to the next chapter Nids already post soon :)
VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the conversation between the siblings...! Im glad that both of them are moving on and  have each other for support...! 
Looking forward to Arnav and Khushi's conversation... I think it is long overdue... He owes her an explanation for putting her through so much pain...  And of course all the teasing and flirting which I am sure we will see in plenty in future updates as Arnav tries to woo Khushi once again...

Loved the update😊
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awesome!!
thanx for the happy reading moment!!

update soon1

happy diwali!
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome part...Arnav told her that he was going to North Carolina for her...Anjali has guided arnav properly and now vandana and Anjali playing cupid will help arnav win khushi...nice update...thanks for the PM
Hawa1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited comment on pg. 109