Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved Khushi in this! I know it was hard for her to walk away... but I am glad she gave Arnav a taste of what it feels like!!! Great chapter!
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
woaah!
what happened to khushi?!
she is done, i understand...so much frustration, i get it...but this strength to get thru this was ...unexpected!
update soon!
thanx for the happy reading moment!
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Arnav, but it's called self-preservation and Khushi is entitled to do whatever she has to in order to protect her heart...
spg1970 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written Nidhi...well worth the wait.👏
As usual your writing is very visual for me, feels like i am there when I read it. Love the way you have portrayed Khushi here, emotional and sensitive yet strong. Arnav realised his mistake, that was quick I thought he would take some time to feel it and say it. Anyhow glad he did and wants a second chance.
Waiting to see how the story continues. Love this story and all your other writings.

Keep writing.

Cheers,
SPG

shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loved khushi's attitude
update fast...
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back Hun, I so missed reading this awesome story.

Wow the update was awesome and absolutely fantastic,

Awww Garima finally reunited with Rakesh and she is so happy bless, it so sweet he did not marry.

So it was Akash that entered the room first, are we going have a flirty Akash and a jealous Arnav.

Wow Khushi completely ignored Arnav in the room as he was wanting her attention. 

The car park part was quite emotional, poor Khushi not trusting Arnav by giving him another chance as she is scared to get hurt again. 

I think Arnav will have to prove to Khushi that he is serious this time and hopefully win back her love and trust.

The update was a wonderful read,

Thanks for the email,

Eagerly waiting for the next part xx 
Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How nice of Khushi to make this journey for her Aunt.

Glad that the old couple is finally together.

What a small world it is.
But they were bound to meet.

Looking forward to see how Arnav seeks for forgiveness.
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Nids, this was just awesome :)))
So Aakash walked in through that door but Arnav was behind him after all... All that dhak dhak couldn't have been wrong after all... Loved the fact that Buaji & Rakesh uncle have reunited & are reigniting their old flame again :)

So Arnav's finally realized his folly, but then why didn't he take any steps to go meet Khushi?? He couldn't have known that she would be coming?? I agree with Khushi, what if he leaves her again?? Poor girl has been through so much, he really was taking her for granted thinking he could pick up from where he left off... Seriously??

Looking forward to see Arnav pacifying Khushi... She deserves to be treated like a queen for all the heart ache has given her until now... Khushi, don't make it easy for him...
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
They met again and there were fireworks!!! 
I am so excited ... would love to see Arnav grovel a little... She so deserves it after what he put her through..

Garima finally reuniting with her soul mate...that was poignant. A woman who sacrificed so much for her nieces, finally getting her second chance. That was so heartwarming. I hope Rakesh recovers and they get to have a happily ever after too! 

waiting for the next part

GunM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a late but an awesome update
Akash entering instead of Arnav made me doubt the dhak dhak
but then how can their hearts lie
good to see Khushi telling him off and making him realise his mistake
but i know our Arnav is not less...he will get his Khushi back