Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aafan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the update!
It was heart felt... Although Khushi's action and reaction is justified... They may be able to get through this phase after watching buaji and uncle...
Arnav will have to work harder this time.
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can i cry along with khushi??? i duno if they are tears of happiness or pain! i mean im so happy that they met again but i feel bad for khushi, she is trying so hard to be strong for everyone but in fact she is totally broken from inside!

i had a feeling that rakesh would be the one to connect arnav to khushi again! wow garima's and rakesh love story is a truly a unique one, they both are unmarried because they could not see themselves with someone else. thats is true love.

as for khushi i simply admire her sense of responsibility and how she tried overcoming her fear of planes just that her buaji is reunited with her love!

so akash is vandana's husband!!!! did i mention that i love ur arnav despite him being a fool and let khushi go once before! i just hope that this time he will hold on to her and wat he feels for her! chance and love have knocking at his door another time hope he seizes it with both hands! n this time he will have to convince khushi of his intentions and that he will not be hurting her again!

i perfectly understand khushi, she is right in being scared and not wanting to get hurt again! arnav left once so wat assurance she has he wont let him done again!

that was a super beautiful update and i kept waiting for this moment when they will set eyes on each other after this painful seperation! n it was truly magical with the underlying pain in their eyes and heart!
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
separation is always painful... garima-rakesh uncle getting bak together was nice... arnav doesnt wanna let his love go, khushi is too afraid to let him bak him in... love will defo bring them together... great update!
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what an emotion update...Arnav has realized he made a mistake letting khushi go...how did that happen...can't wait to find out...loved it!!! :)
yeshyeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
they met again
khushi was correct of being angry with him
waiting for arnav to pacify her😊
tachyon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
such an emotional chapter! it made me cry! 
beautifully written!!!!
continue soon... please!
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update...

liked the way u written this chapter...finally garima and rakesh meet, he did not married fell really bad for them...their love is true...no they can find solace in each other...

Rakesh is a friend of arnavs father...yes small world..liked the way both are thinking about each other...well written especially kushi's emotions feel really bad for her...the way she is looking at sky asking why???i want to move on??very touchy...and arnav  words" may be i don't want u to get over me" simply superb...

kushi has every right to  behave like this because arnav took her love granted...thank god he realized...now the opportunity came,he doesn't want to loose again...think properly raizada before going to kushi  isbar tum ko ithna easy se milega nahi...u have to work hard ...kushi loves arnav soo much,now its arnav trun to make kushi believe him...

thank u for the beautiful update...

cheers...

-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav deserved what happened
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
That was really a lovely update where Khushi shows the resurfaced vulnerability but is strong enough to resist  him. She makes it clear that she would not let him trample as before and she is changed. If he wants her in his life, he needs to earn her forgiveness.
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
And Nidhiji strikes again taking a few words and putting them together to create magic

That chapter was so worth waiting for.

I have no words that will do justice to explain how amazing that chapter was.

The way you showed those emotions was just amazing.

I actually had a lump in my throat whilst I read that chapter.

Arnav and Khushi are both hurting. But when they saw eachother it bought back different memories. Khushi could remember the hurt. He didnt say goodbye to her in the right way. And she had to pretend to be strong when he left even though she wasnt feeling very strong at the time. I think in her mind she thought 'outta sight outta mind' but really that wasnt the case. Cos her heart knew that 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Thats why even after those months the minute he walked in her hearts recognised him.

I dont blame Khushi for the way she is with Arnav know. She is young and still with a broken heart. And I think everytime she sees him the first thing she will remember is what he put her through, her broken heart curtsey of him.

But Arnav sees his mistake when he sees her. He sees a second chance. One he wants to grasp right away. He cant believe she is here

But more than anything I think this time instead of running he will fight for her. He will fight and will get her back.

That was an amazing chapter. As always a massive round of applauds for you.