FF: The Healing Touch #3:Ch 16 Pg 134, New Thread Pg 149 - Page 38

Posted: 10 years ago
Unres:

Wow...beautiful update...we have a twist and an answer to my question about how these two will meet...buaji n Rakesh gave up marriage for khushi n payal...true love...respect them both...can't wait for khushi to get to Delhi n run into Arnav...loved it!!! :)Edited by rainyday3000 - 10 years ago
waiting for the update.. soon pls..

Awesome FF...👏

Read it in one go...

You are an amazing writer... The way you describe every emotion, Pain, Love is commendable...

Love khushi for her unconditional love for Arnav... Never asking for every thing but giving Arnav everything she can give...

Hats off...

Can't wait for the next update...

continue soon...

Author's Note:
I'm very sorry for the delay with the update. We ended up having guests in our home. So haven't had time for IF. Update is almost complete. Will update as soon as possible. 

Very sorry for continuos delays. 
It's ok life cannot always be the way we plan it to be
So chill and relax
We'll wait get the update
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Author's Note:
I'm very sorry for the delay with the update. We ended up having guests in our home. So haven't had time for IF. Update is almost complete. Will update as soon as possible.

Very sorry for continuos delays.

Its ok take your time :)
No problem take your time:)... but do update as soon as possible...we are desperately waiting for next chapter

An very emotional update!!

Oh Nidhi, what brilliant update this is, how beautiful you expressed the feeling, it truly shone here!! OMG, my heart was in my throat, my tears on the verge of flowing down my cheeks!😭 This update really touched my heart!!

I really felt for Khushi here, she is willing to let Arnav go, so he can move on from his past and mend thing with his family, especially his sister! She is sacrifice her feeling here!

I guess it was a big mistake for Arnav to take her to his house, as it brought bad memories and the dark past that has tagged along with him. He doesn't want Khushi dragged with him in all this when all she has shown him is the light at the end of the tunnel!

But I truly feel that Arnav should run away from khsuhi like that but rather talked to her..

Lets see where this goes, because it just can't end here.. We need to be together, not separated! Will she after him or will he realize that he's making a mistake by being irrational . Such a cliff hanger...

Once again, remarkable job, 👏 

Thanks for the email

Eagerly waiting ...

Saw your note, thanks! 

Will be waiting, take your time!! 
 I know how it can get with the asli duniya as I'm also so behind with my reading...
Edited by Hawa1997 - 10 years ago