Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
res

unres-

i had to unres now! With so many emotions rushing, i kinda felt overwhelmed with their intensity!

Arnav himself can't satisfy his self, with the reasons he thought of back then!

But he did it, - He Ran away! He just did that!

He said he's moved on! But who's hand did he held, while learning to walk, again..? Without her, he says he moved on!

He misses her, he's been restless without her, missing something.., missing himself, missing home.. Missing Her!

His feelings run deep, that he might just have realised, and also the fact that, leaving Khushi hasn't been for the best..

He left her, cuz he was Scared, afraid maybe, or coward, to accept that he also feels something for a her, after getting betrayed by a women such badly;, his heart still wants to trust her, be with her!

As for Khushi, it woud hurt her, i knew.. With the ocean around her, how can she, even for a minute forget what it means to her, what he means to her!

But the resolution of Both sister to make a change in their Bua's life made me smile.. Truly, Garima had been their mother!

Leaving her love, her land, her everything, she brought them back, safe! I seriously feel so proud of her, not every women is this strong!

Delhi calling! - jo kahaani Videsh mein shuru hui, will it reach its haven here in Swadesh..?
Edited by aashi12 - 10 years ago
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res
Edit

Three months have passed by 😭 with Arnav and Khushi apart. Looks like Arnav is living like a zombie without Khushi. 

Buaji's story was so disheartening! She had to sacrifice so much for Khushi and Payal, and she did it without any remorse. Now that he is sick I can understand wanting to meet him one last time. 

Can't wait for Khushi to go to Delhi and bump into Arnav! Time for him to win her over. I wonder what life Buaji's Rakesh is leading now, did he move on? Is he married with kids? Will that be an angle as well?

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! 
Edited by ssyahoo - 10 years ago
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Edited:

Somehow I just feel this quote goes with Arnav and Khushi's situation.

I think that now it has come to this will they both be able to realise how deep their feelings for one another are.

Despite the fact that they did not know each other for long, the way their souls connected is not something that can ever be forgotten with time. There are some things that only grow stronger with time. And I think Arnav and Khushi's feelings for one another are one of those things.

They are both in denial trying to make it seem as if they are okay, like the distances are not killing them that little bit more. But the truth is that they are merely just trying to ignore their feelings thinking that if they ignore their feelings then they may go away. But that is not the case.

When they both meet again I know for a fact that sparks will fly and the feelings that they have both tried to run from will come back a thousand more times intensified.

And once more you had me fallen hook, line and sinker for this chapter. The level of emotion everything was just perfect.

Hats off to you once more Nidhiji 👏
Edited by LondonChick - 10 years ago
Aparamegha thumbnail
Arnav needs to let go of his past and embrace the future...

Looking forward to their meeting soon.
Edited by Aparamegha - 10 years ago
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mera bhi Res 
*edited*

I think Arnav should realise that he can do all the running he wants but he will not be able to get khushi out of his mind.  Out of sight out of mind is not something that is going to be true in his case.
Her memories are going to stay with him for ever...so it would be better if he comes to terms with that pretty soon will save him some heartaches for the present. 

My heart goes out to dear buaji...what a sacrifice she has made to ensure that her nieces are not abandoned. It must have been so difficult to let go of her love to and give up on all the personal happiness to ensure that her nieces are loved and looked after.
So Khushi and payal should do all that they can to ensure buaji's happiness its the least that they can do for this amazing lady. 

Wow so finally if Arnav is not going to the mountains then fate/ destiny has decided to get the mountain to arnav. 😛 Now where is he going to run. 

Looking forward to the next update Nidhi which is going to be super awesome. 
Edited by kondhili - 10 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mein bhi
Edited.

Nidhi...you cannot be serious...you are brilliant at emotional and romance...anger and jealousy...both your Arnav 's have been miles apart and I have loved both...

I am glad Khushi takes this step putting aside her fears...especially in light if Buaji's sacrifice...hats off to buaji, what a lovely lady, it's hard giving up your love and chance at happiness so easily especially being a single woman...but she did and along with it she never let the girls feel guilty or even tell them ...commendable so am glad Khushi is putting aside her personal issues, knowing Delhi is where Arnav is.

So Arnav unhappy, nothing going the way he expected...haunted now by Khushi ... He can try as much as he wants but he is not going to find happiness or be content with his decision. If he thought it was for her best and he is doing the right thing..he needs to reassess the situation and take a reality check! 
The way he remembers her as soon as he sees the little girl on the pavement ...I felt that ! It was such a lovely reference. 

Anjali senses something amiss with Arnav ever since his return...I hope she finds out what or  thoughts of who are bothering him...VSR probably the common link who can help Anjali...having witnessed Arnav and Khushi together...waiting to see what happened during this time apart too!  Did VSR wonder what happened between them...

I guess she has become a bit wiser and grown up after this incident and this time around she will tread carefully...she let him go keeping her self respect but I wonder if she really did expect him to leave ...and then to not be in touch...that void and heartbreak and now the possibility of seeing him again...

I cannot wait...just wondering if Rakesh is related to Arnav in any way ? 
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazin partEdited by tina_1234 - 10 years ago
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
amazing part...
fab...
cant wait for der first meet in india nw...Edited by nirmal1992 - 10 years ago
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my god i cannot believe Garima gave such a big sacrifice. This is becoming too emotional. Khushi, Arnav, Garima all are struggling for the Love. I am fearing what ll happen when Arnav & Khushi meet. She is already in love with him. 
It is going to be an emotional ride for us.
Awesome update...
Please update next soon...
Edited by shubhanjli - 10 years ago
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my place
loved it..
Buaji said so much for khushi & payal..
respect her a lot now :)
now Arnav & Khushi gonna meet soon :)Edited by tushi0310 - 10 years ago