Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
😭 ka di very very crying part por khoushi arnie go ka ab nai ayega ab ka hoga plzzz dnt gooo marry khoushi cried with this part touched heart deeply sao muchh emotions it was very touching part cant wait fr next part plzzz di continue sooonnn🤗
skmr.bs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg...this was incredible and sad...I felt my heart beats quickened when he said he has to go. And I really felt sad for khushi..!!
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m crying for khushi...I can't stop the tears from falling...u captured the emotions so perfectly...I feel horrible for khushi...I m eager to know how these two r going to meet again...LOVED this update...even though it was sad...can't wait for the next update...of course when u r free no rush!!! :)
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sad though this was, this was a much needed step... if Hindi serials have taught us anything, it is that separations are good for the health of a relationship. 

I am looking forward to the separation where arnav will realize how much Khushi really means to him. He has trust issues now, but I am sure he will overcome all of that once he is away from her and has a chance to think with his heart instead of his hormones. 

I was so proud of Khushi for letting him go as that was what he needed to do at this point. 

Had one question: Does Buaji also know about them? Did Payal tell her?

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mem1

Sad though this was, this was a much needed step... if Hindi serials have taught us anything, it is that separations are good for the health of a relationship. 

I am looking forward to the separation where arnav will realize how much Khushi really means to him. He has trust issues now, but I am sure he will overcome all of that once he is away from her and has a chance to think with his heart instead of his hormones. 

I was so proud of Khushi for letting him go as that was what he needed to do at this point. 

Had one question: Does Buaji also know about them? Did Payal tell her?

Thanks for your feedback Gita! Love reading your comments.  No Buaji does not know about them. 
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
shocking heartbreaking but thats the nly thing kush can do let him go
arnav is just running away ...maybe he needs time away from kush to sort things out in his head and heart
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God! heart wrenching update yaar Nidhi. m in a turmoil along wid Arnav n Khushi. Whr does she get the strength to let go of him? its her pure,unadulterated love fr him na. Seein Khushi lyk dat,I dnt think Arnav wud b able to go bck to India.. He realised dat Khushi isnt lyk Lavanya r Shyam.. bt wots holdin the guy bck?
I guess he needs to have a heartfelt talk reg. his heart's commotion wid his sister , Anjali.. May be goin bck to India will make him actually realise K's worth!
Sigh!!!!
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

unrers'd on page 28 ---> here

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was one unexpected turn of events in the story😭But anyways as we kno...maybe a little separation between them can make Arnav understand the importance of Khushi in his life😃
So Arnav saw love in Khushi'e eyes and thats the reason he is leaving...He think he wil break her trust anywer in future...Y does this guy is so pessimistic
Loved their convo in beach house...Khushi handled the situation very maturely here and during their Goodbye scene without showing her feelings...Way to go girl👏
Payal being a supportive sis wanted to support khushi...But its ASR here...a tough nut to crack...so anyways it wil take time...hope that guy realises it soon😃
overall a very emotional and a superb update Nidhi di🤗
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was so touching!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Khushi is comforting Arnav, reassuring him that he should return to his family when she is hurting so much.
Wow Khushi is really a wonderful person
Loved the update,very beautifully written
Why Arnav is doing this can't he see he is hurting her very much
Hope Arnav realises his feeling and looking forward when they will start their journey together of love
Waiting for next update