Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Me πŸ˜Š 

Edited:
What the hell just happened? The story has taken an expected yet shocking turn... I seriously love your writing style Nidhi... it gives me a satisfaction to read something simple yet so brilliant... And this chapter was totally intense... Absolutely and totally loved it.

Those few beautiful moments when he brushed his thumb across her cheek... was so beautiful... He has fallen for her... considering that he really imagine kissing another woman anymore... But his haunting past would not let him move forward...And then hesitantly he taking her to his home... a home where he grep up... a home that is full of the skeletons of his past...

Khushi was so supportive throughout... She really is a gem and her love is not selfish... She is ready to give him time... to give him space... Yet all that he wants is to remain in his shell!! And he tells her that he wants to leave... She is trying her level best to understand him and be rational about it... But he was hell bent on going into some dark place of no return...

He then tells her that he would be leaving tomorrow... she is shocked at his statement and decision... He truly breaks her heart... Despite knowing that Arnav could never offer her anything... She had let her foolish heart hope against all odds... and now it is mercilessly broken... Payal tries to be Khsuhi's moral support after knowing about Arnav's departure...

I am glad that Khushi refuses to look at him... And how dare he expect her to? I know he is fighting too but he seriously has to let go off his past... It is absolutely not done to keep sulking in your present ruining your future... And then while leaving, he sees her at the beach... I am so proud of this Khushi.. who despite being hurt portrays a strong image... wishing only his happiness... And just like that she walks away from him... He lost his happiness in the literal sense...

I am in awe with your writing Nidhi... and there is no other way left for me than to demand a quick update... I am dying to know where this story heads from here on... πŸ˜Š
Edited by mints23 - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res
Pheeww i made it to the fisrt page by luck πŸ˜›

Awesome update dii and moreover i feel bad for arnav bcz he once again is goignaway from his love 

But going all of a sudden is not a solution to run from his feeling and moreover he is hurting her the person who bought brightness and ray of hope in his life he is hurting her 

loved the way arnav a freind really loll i so wanna hear somethng frwrd frm him but dat never came πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I Loved how khushi shared everythng wid payal 

i loved how arnav was catching every glimpse he got a chance to take of khushi 

i loved how patiently he agreed to have dinner wid the family for the last tym  {although i dnt knw wat wil make him return back to her}

I LOVED HOW HE KNEW THAT SHE WAS KHUSHI ONLY WATCHING HER ONE LAST TIME 

I LOVED EACH AND EBERY PART OF THE UPDATE DII πŸ€—

πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
flutterlashes thumbnail
awesm update...
arnav leaved for india
thats sad...😭😭
why d hell khushi let him go
she should tried once
i guess u planned something big and
interesting in d coming updates...
wonderful chappy πŸ‘
loved it❀️

Edited by flutterlashes - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nidsubh007

Very sorry. Hectic weekend. Update coming tonight (Sunday) for sure!

dnt be sorry dii
and nw also waiting loll greedy and evil me 😈
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazin part Edited by tina_1234 - 10 years ago
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yay a new update is coming!
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my God. What a heartbreaking update.
But superbly written. Loved it.
You made me πŸ˜­
Can't believe Arnav told her that same day he is leaving. Is this the way to do it.
Poor poor Khushi. Now Arnav has to come back.
And you to give us an update very soon. As we all are so sad.
Waiting for next one ASAP.

Edited by shubhanjli - 10 years ago
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
awesome update..
loved every word you penned down :)
it was heart breaking for khushi..
I know its not easy for her to let go Arnav like that..
I didn't expect him to leave so early..
I guess something has happened to his sista.. :(
m still hoping that he would come back to her..
my eyes teared up when I read khushi's reaction when Arnav said he's leaving..
the sista convo was emotional..
payal is a great sista..
arnav knows she loves him..what about him..
does he love her as much as khushi does??
waiting for the next update :)
Edited by tushi0310 - 10 years ago
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
made it to the 2nd page :D
m happy
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
OMG!!!! What just happened there?

When he stopped the car at a house my gutter mind was thinking varied thoughts and BOOM!!!!! He dropped a bomb. There is a reason why I love this Arnav. The painful past and his anguish are like  fire that consume him and everyone in his vicinity y that I mean Khushi.

What a heart break? For Khushi and more so for Arnav because he bears the pain of two people. Well, if introspection and seperation are the only ways for him to understand how Khushi is his better half who can wipe away the bitterness in his life, so be it. Bring it on.

Why is it that men don't think why a relationship would not work while getting into it. Every single reason that Arnav gave for this relationship not working including the geographical distance, his familial responsibilities and all else existed earlier too. Yet he moved ahead and now all the doubts.

COMMITMENT is the problem. He Knows that Khushi is the kind of girl who deserves something more. He cannot just sleep with her and leave.While I appreciate his thoughtful gesture towards Khushi, I feel like breaking his stubborn mule headedness.

I'm sorry for my violent thoughts. This Arnav brings out all in me too. 

Now the million dollar question? Is he really gonna let her leave? Iss Judai Ko Kya Naam Doon? 

Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago