Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sisbamboo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
First, congrats on the new thread! 

Second, this chapter was a huge step in their relationship. For the first time, Arnav was visiting only the good memories as he shared them with Khushi. Nothing was tinged in anger or misery. Everything was just so...normal...as if Arnav was not a brooding man when he initially came to Charlotte. This is all thanks to Khushi.

Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that banner is so classy and wonderful, welcome back nidhi we are always there for you with patience
come to update
its like I m walking with arnav khushi, arnav tried in his way to come out of his hell with the help of khushi without thinking what future hold for themselves but khushi think alot about it what happened when arnav returned back to India ofcourse he had his own life but now without her knowledge she become part of his life
Its not easy for arnav but he opened himself in front of her he found solace with her he tried to embrace it

waiting for precap
Seethu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on new thread !!!! and welcome back ... hope you had good time :)

Wonderful update :) Pix are awesome ...
Their date was beautiful especially Arnav sharing his past with Khushi..

Thanks for the email :)
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First off all welcome back Hun, I so missed reading this amazing story. 

Congrats on the new thread and a amazing banner, love it.

The update was absolutely brilliant and wonderful, yet quite emotional.

Loved all the visuals you used in the update, they were beautiful and breath taking.

Wow, loved all aspects of the day they spent together, some amazing places they went too.

Awww the places Arnav took Khushi too bought back some memories of his family outings, love the way Khushi held his hand and supported him. 

Loved the song that played out in the car, it was superb. 

Loved the update it was written wonderfully and a awesome read,

Eagerly waiting for the next part,

Continue soon please and thanks for the PM xx 
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update Di🤗
Loved their way of spending the day together😃Down the memory lane for Arnav and  loved How khushi supported him throughout😃
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry for the late comment Nidhi... was on a holiday though!!

Loved the update... This update was all about knowing Arnav... his childhood and his memories... Loved the way Khushi is genuinely interested in knowing everything about Arnav...
Loved how Khushi wanted to capture the beauty and the memory in her sketch and Arnav takes it from her and places it in his wallet... I wonder if it is for remembering her when he gets back home... This part saddens me though...

It is so amazing to read how Khushi understands him and feels so strongly for him... She does not know her place in his life, yet she wants him to be happy and scar-less forever... If this is not selfless love then wheat is? And he realizes it... He is surprised at her enthusiasm about knowing him... about her genuine efforts to hear out his memories... and he loves to be comforted by her presence at a place where he could easily break down with the past memories...

Love how Arnav flirts with her at the game... Khushi surely is priceless to be returned back to Buaji... But I really hope Arnav realizes this soon enough... And why did Arnav have to decide to drive?? Couldn't he accept Khushi's offer of staying back the night?? Maybe its too soon... but I really can't wait till this story gets to that point... A comforting ride back home has left me wanting for more Nidhi... when is the next update?? 😊
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

I feel pathetic for commenting this late 

Btw, love the new banner. Beautiful sky and the beach and beautiful couple walking hand in hand by the beach <3

Loved the date they had. Fun filled lovely day! Loved how Arnav let her enter into his life and gave a glimpse of his childhood. 

Totally blushed reading about the kiss scene! Arnav is so hot <3 

Love the humdum song! One of my favoruites from Rehman. 

Also, I really liked the scene where Arnav asks her for the sketch. Kinda cute.
AquaSandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Sandy  Edited by AquaSandhya - 10 years ago
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
di.. When will you update..?
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sailing thru all the sweet memories wid the person who is so dear to you is such an enchanting experience.
Uve written all the emotions beautifully , Nidhi **wiping the khushi ke aasoon** :) :) :)

P.S. vry sorry fr the delay in commenting. ws caught up wid work :(