Updated my cnt on page 1😳😳
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats on new thread.. awesome part as always.. loved it
vplh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The update was amazing!! It was incredible and so lovely! The entire day was perfect.
First with them going to the NASCAR Hall of Fame was a huge step for Arnav. He has begun to accept looking back at the good moments of his past with Khushi beside him. He also underestimated Khushi and he want to spend the day with him. I have a feeling that even if he brought her to a dump she would have still enjoyed because it held importance to Jim and she was with him.
The Estate was romantic and heartwarming. The emotions that both felt were exquisite. One embraced the memories of his mother while the other absorbed all the beauty around her. Khushi's silent puppet for Arnav when she holds his hand shows the progression of their relationship. And him kissing her was the cherry on top! The sketch that Arnav took acts like a souvenir to one of the most perfect days ever, especially one with Khushi.
The football stadium was super cute. Khushi can imagine Arnav's childhood and the loving family he must have. She shows that she loves him a lot by wanting him to return to this loving family open heartedly, even if it means leaving her behind. Arnav obviously feels a lot for Khushi since no random will be worthy of her because he wants to keep her forever. Both of them are absolutely adorable.
In the car ride back Arnav was presented with a perfect chance to spend a night with Khushi but he proves what a gentleman he was by choosing to take her home instead. This endearing man has such a beautiful heart that he needs to be able to open up to the world.
Overall the update was amazing! I was really waiting for it and now in so happy that it came! Can't wait until the next one comes!
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update nids - lovely song
congo on the new thread
PhoenixTears thumbnail
Amazing update Nidhi, so overwhelming as not only Arnav was happy thinking about his childhood memories, he had Khushi with him and was taking strength from her, lovely. Whole chapter was written brilliantly, whether its describing the place or Arnav's memories or Khushi's feelings, every thing was beautiful 👏👏👏
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update...soulful and bringing peace to arnav n the readers.

thx

sri.
daffodils06 thumbnail
glad to c u back...
congrats for d new thread..
and wow what a chapter...arnav decides to take a walk down the memory lane.. that too with khushi by his side...
and it is getting harder for arnav to let go of khushi..
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcomeback, Nidhi. Had been waitingfor this.

Congrats on the new thread.

Love the banner.

Loved their first date.

And I love the pictures you post with the update.

deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on the new thread!

loved the update, was totally worst the wait! it was splendid and together with arnav and khushi it was like me too i got the chance to visit these wonderful places u mentioned!

only a woman in love could understand wat these places meant for arnav and how emotionally attached he is to them. it was nice to see that each place had different and sweet memories for him. like at the nascar fame of hall with his dad and his siblings, at the estate of his mother and the stadium as a whole family. me too i think since the start of the story its the first time im seeing arnav so relaxed and genuinely happy! and all this has been because of the angel who entered his life a few weeks ago!

n the song selection was just perfect, went perfectly with the mood of the occupants of the car and the ride. i feel this one will be the most memorable ride of their life

very eagerly waiting for the next part
nnsunn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread.
Amazing update, it was heart touching, beautifuly written it. The visit to the estate was beautiful, loved khushi sketching them. Arnav going through his childhood memories was awesome, hope khushi wil bring him out of his guilt.