Posted: 10 years ago
I think some of the forum members are greatly satisfied and will be feeling extremely HAPPY as Drashti got 22 today...!!!!! Kisi kisi ki to mann ki bhadas bhi nikal gayi hogi na...????? I knw she will come back wid a bang...!!!! And today I m so so so much proud of her dat evn in such a short span of time she did so well...!!!!! And lo...!!!! Some ppl evn come here to tell me wat she deservs or not...!!!! Nd just cnt resist themselves from being cmntng for Drashti...!!!! Its true guys... NO CAN IGNORE HER...Edited by AngelSnEha4evr - 10 years ago
Hope she comes back with a superb performance in the next round :) !!!
hope she will come back with bang... 👍🏼
LOL but she always deserved 22 😛
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">LOL but she always deserved 22😛</font>
I knw dats why i qouted "Happy"... For u guys she always deserved 22 but still she is evolving as a better dancer...!!! She does'nt need u guys to cmnt on her wat she deserves or wat not... She is superb in her own way...!!!!
Dint see d show yet but by ur post it looks likes u r removing ur frustration ... 😉
She never deserved 22 and she will be back with bang.
God blessed Drasthi and salman.
LOL u are talking as if the members of this fourm have bribed the judges to give her low marks :D
will judge her performance after watching the episdoe

till then calm down baby
Originally posted by AngelSnEha4evr

I knw dats why i qouted "Happy"... For u guys she always deserved 22 but still she is evolving as a better dancer...!!! She does'nt need u guys to cmnt on her wat she deserves or wat not... She is superb in her own way...!!!!

Yeh lo ji... you made the post and you are saying DD doen't need us to comment on what she deserves and what not 😆 Quite funny 😛