Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi2995

it was just my POV god! u want her to win, i just dont see it as fair! :p

And I see it as completely unfair if she doesn't...
chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Every deserving contestant deserves good scores.

WANDERLUST thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lauren is a professional dancer in contemporary...how do u nt undrstand this simple fact !
She hs performed to so mny othr dance forms like jazz hiphop n indian semi classical ...
If ur talkin abt being fair how abt we leave the winner of show in the judges hand...oh sorry now the judges r also rigged becz they didnt favour ur fav !
Yaha tumhari daal nahi gali i guess u shud strt a new thread on shaan mukti kids sana...i m sure u must removed ur pts abt them too...
Isnt this u ppls new strategy ' CNT PULL UR FAV UP , PULL OTHERS DOWN '!
Goodluck wid tat !
-Viewer- thumbnail

i get that lauren and punit give good performances but they both are trained and proffesional dancers, i just feel that its unfair to other non dancer contestants!

Remo is always biased towards her in the marathon too, n i GET that sidharth isnt a good dancer but giving 30 to lauren all the time isnt exactly done either!

Yep Marathon ,I liked Sana/Tushar but I did not watch lauren/punnet. The judges have their reason for doing what they do..Or probably what we saw had some performance time edited..So yep if u liked Sana/Tushar it will seem biased.

Punit being trained professional,every other choreographer has something to their credit.So nothing unfair there..

Lauren being trained dancer is an advantage to her..the way being more popular is advantage to likes of Shaan/Dhrasti over others to get votes.

Fair/Unfair based on extra advantage is not issue here ..Why? The other celebrity who joined the show would be aware the channel and PH will bring in contestant who are very good dancers every year and contestant who are very popular(read big vote bank) .So they join for the money and take the risk.If to make situation fair everyone is take who is mediocre or less than average dancer or everyone has average popularity then its unfair for many viewers like me..And when bored it takes 5 secs to change the channel..

So if Lauren is a good dancer then its good for viewers at least something to look forward to.

ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KHUDA MEHERBAAN TOH GADHA PEHELWAN ...😉
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Keep Calm and enjoy Lauren's performance ... 

See .. even others can say having drashti and Shan also unfair as they have a good voting bank .. .. last week Sana got better score but she landed in bottom two where drashti who got less marks was saved ..How unfair .. Dont you think so .. ???? 

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

See .. even others can say having drashti and Shan also unfair as they have a good voting bank .. .. last week Sana got better score but she landed in bottom two where drashti who got less marks was saved ..How unfair .. Dont you think so .. ????[/DIV]

word 👏
autumn_spring thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it was just my POV god! u want her to win, i just dont see it as fair! :p

i think you are forgettign one thing dear. Lauren is not famous in india. she doesn't have fan following here. then is not it unfair to lauren as she doesn't have fans in inida like other contestants.
i really don;t get why people are worried about lauren being trined choreographer. she has her own minus points here. she is new to culture, people doesn;t know her well to save her with massive votes. and moreover all the contestants are very well aware of her participating in the show. still they all entered the show. when they don;t have a problem then why do we?

one more time i just want to tell you, JDJ is mix of dance and votes. others are gettign votes and lauren is concentrating on her dancing skills. try to see the both the sides of the coin. 
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fastforward

Tistaa, Gini's River, You are here too for the support..Thank you so much..😳

Awww sweetie U'll alwys hv me by your side wen U r absolutely ri8 :-D. I jst dnt wnt to fight with anyonce. Dis is a celebraty Danbe Show nt a non dancer dance show! bt leave it. We enjoy Lauren's and Kids' trained dancing and dat is wat matter :)
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
There are already countless topics open on the forum that has had this discussion to a great deal already (lauren being a trained dancer)please continue such discussion on those thread

making comparisons such as the above between the contestants is not allowed

refer to forum rules

topic closed