aditi2995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i get that lauren and punit give good performances but they both are trained and proffesional dancers, i just feel that its unfair to other non dancer contestants!

Remo is always biased towards her in the marathon too, n i GET that sidharth isnt a good dancer but giving 30 to lauren all the time isnt exactly done either!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail
Lauren deserves the 30s she gets. 
If she is such an amazing dancer and all of her performances are mindblowing, then why not give her a 30? 
aditi2995 thumbnail
thats the problem, she is a DANCER she was SOTYCD, its like their pair has 2 choreos, others are trying hard, competing with her is unfair fr them!
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why wouldn't she get the 30s if she is the deserving one? Just coz she is trained, she will have to bear the brunt?

You are asking why, my question is WHY NOT?

Not only the perfect scores I think if she is deserving, she should win the Jhalak trophy too...There it is, I have said it..
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-fastforward

Why wouldn't she get the 30s if she is the deserving one? Just coz she is trained, she will have to bear the brunt?

You are asking why, my question is WHY NOT?

Not only the perfect scores I think if she is deserving, she should win the Jhalak trophy too...There it is, I have said it..

Very well said.Totally agree
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You see it's not her fault that she is too good...
Btw, just because she's a dancer doesn't mean everything is easy for her. 
For example,a maths teacher wouldn't score full marks every time he did a maths test. The students can even do better than them.
Plus, no-ones being biased, she is good so she will get her deserving marks. Simple as that. 😃
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-aditi2995

thats the problem, she is a DANCER she was SOTYCD, its like their pair has 2 choreos, others are trying hard, competing with her is unfair fr them!

We've already discussed to death that we don't know if Lauren choreos.  She CAN'T choreograph these songs as she doesn't know the language!  Also, everyone on jhalak gets outside help.  

Her being a dancer also holds no weight as there have been other dancers on the show.  Her being on SYTYCD doesn't hold any weight either because just in this season we have someone from JDJ.

She's just really good!! We have to accept it 😊

Keep calm and enjoy Lauren's perfection 😃
aditi2995 thumbnail
it was just my POV god! u want her to win, i just dont see it as fair! :p

fastforward thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tistaa

Very well said.Totally agree

Tistaa, Gini's River, You are here too for the support..Thank you so much..😳
fastforward thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-xPalkix

You see it's not her fault that she is too good...

Btw, just because she's a dancer doesn't mean everything is easy for her. 
For example,a maths teacher wouldn't score full marks every time he did a maths test. The students can even do better than them.
Plus, no-ones being biased, she is good so she will get her deserving marks. Simple as that. 😃

Bravo!! 👏