FF :Journey Of Love .Part 7 page 15 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
@daffodilee  konjam ending parta mattum enaku mail anupureenga.. end part theriyuma rombo kadupa erukku n also eager to kno it please Edited by srithu - 10 years ago
Originally posted by srithu

@daffodilee konjam ending parta mattum enaku mail anupureenga.. end part theriyuma rombo kadupa erukku n also eager to kno it please

you mean you want from.part 16 to 42 .sure da will send you in this weekend.i pm you .thanks for the support ๐Ÿค—
yes from 16th to 42 parts...Thanks da๐Ÿ˜› thank you so muchhh๐Ÿค— Edited by srithu - 10 years ago
Lovely update dear.. Atleast idhula meesai pathina problem illa. N Karthik identifying raji in dream is cute... Thanks clarifying that photo doubt can understand now.  Thappana edathula stop panitingle... Will he see raji and what would be Raji's reaction... Waiting eagerly for next update...  Edited by joe_arhi - 10 years ago
Thanks for the support friends ๐Ÿค—

FF:Journey of Love (part 5)

Few years back

Raji walks to her system.she opens it and finds "thankyou so much".Raji laughs and asks "hey how you find my password".Karthik"secret".Raji"yevlo thadava thanks solluva da mudyala".Karthik"yeppadi Raji yena nambun ah,yenala innum namba mudyala".Vishnu"ivan thollai thanga mudyala raji".Laksmi"thanks solliye una oru vali paniduvan". Karthik and Raji devlops a good friendship after that incident.

Their days goes with same fun and excitement. karthik and Raji's bond gets stronger .

One day

karthik comes to Raji. karthik"hey cashew nut".Raji"yenathu nan cashew nut ,ne than nan illa".karthik"antha panachayathu apuram vachukalam".Raji"you are surrendering too early,you must have done a big mistake".karthik"illiye nan onnum periya thappu panaliye".Raji"appo small mistakes ah".karthik"may be ,lets see that afterwards ,first look at this picture".Raji'wow two kids walking on a road ,holding hands ,superb ah irukku da,yethuku ithu".karthik"pidichurka".Raji"superb ah irukku".karthik"who am i".Raji"karthik".Karthik"no ,who am i to you".Raji"friend".Karthik"friend ah".Raji"yes close friend".

karthik"ana Raji,whenever i talk to you,am becoming so close to you,dont know wats happening to me,but am sure,this is something more than friendship,yenala ithu friendship nu yethuka mudyala,i think am in love with you". Raji gets surprised.Karthik"am not forcing you,pidikalan ah vendam,ana yenaku pidichurku,ne nalla yosichu sollu ".Raji"athu illa da ,ithu yellam patu nu ketka kodathu,konjam methuva than ketkanum".karthik asks her in a low voice"Do you love me". Raji laughs"adapaavi nan ivlo methuva sola sollala".karthik"ippo yena venum unaku".Raji "time venum".karthik"sure".Raji"oru 10 minutes".karthik smiles.

Raji keeps on walking. karthik"yena panura raji".Raji"think panuren".karthik laughs.Raji comes to him.Raji"yenaku una romba pidikum,ana athu love ah nu keta,amam nu solla mudyala,ilanum solla mudyala,am confused".Karthik"take your own time".Raji"no no,yosicha romba confuse aguthu".Vishnu and laksmi comes there.Vishnu"yena yosikra".Raji"avan propose panitan".Laksmi"yenathu ippothan propose panuran ah,appo vishnu nama than first".Vishnu"adipaavi,ne karthik,raji love panuratha thaney sonney".Laksmi"amam sonen,ippo love thaney panuranga".Raji"karthik yenda ippadi panun ah".karthik"yena achu".

Raji"poda city pasanga na,beautiful place ku koopitu poi,alaga propose panuvanga nu partha,ne ippadi nama office balcony la panita ".Vishnu"raji ya love panatum ,propose panatum ah nu,avan appa ,amma la arambichu,nan ,laksmi,madhan ,yen angel kooda vitu vaikala,yellorkitayum nethu night ful ah idea ketu home work panitu,ippadi simple ah propose panitan ideot".Laksmi"nanthan intha idea koduthen,un appa phone number therinchurntha avarkitayum keturupan,avlo alumbu ". Karthik"Raji answer sollu".Raji"poda ideot ,sona than theryum ahh". Karthik smiles .Raji"irunthalum nan venumna innum konjam time eduthukatum ah".Vishnu"ne reject panidu raji'.Laksmi"hey sellathu sellathu,answer solliachu already".karthik smiles.
<<Flash back to be continued >>

presant

Karthik walks towards raji. Raji who was busy in selecting toys moves to other section.Karthik follows her . A guy hits raji and gives a teasing smile. Raji slaps him and roars at him.Karthik get surprised.He steps back thinking "its not good time,what if she thinks am also misbehaving with her,if she did same it will be big insult".He turns and moves back.Karthik thinks"she is a bold girl,am loving it".He smiles.

He comes out with a teady bear sadly.  Nila "hey black color ,blacky always selects black".Karthik"dont know ,may be its my favorite".Nila"in this four years,its your favorite only,why so sad".Karthik"missed raji".Nila"what ?? did you saw her".Karthik"yes but ,miss paniten".Nila"no worries,we will find her soon".karthik"mood out ".Nila"come on anga gifts section irukku,konjam un mood change panuren".Karthik"please Nila".Nila"its my order".Karthik"hey athu yellam Ashok ku matum than,not for me,am your friend".Nila"shabba mokkai mudyala,come with me".

Karthik and Nila enters into the shop.Karthik "ivlo periya gift shop".Nila"ofcourse".  Karthik"cha yen Raji ya miss panen".  He explains.Nila"vinu yethukum ne nan irukrapove pesu,safety ku".Karthik laughs.Nila starts to select the gift items.Karthik sees a wodden made two white doves. He realises something. His heart tries to convey something.He feels bad .Nila"are you okay vinu".Karthik"something something am realising ,but what was it ".Nila"hey naliku doctor kita pogalam,unaku vara vara nirya nyabgam vanthu kasta padura".Karthik"antha ponnu raji ya partha puram than ithu yellam". 

Nila"yena panurathu un vithi,antha ponnu kum unakum yena connection ah irukkum lets find,atleast un name avthu theryanum da,ne than yellathyum maranthutiye".Koushik over hears them.and gives a wicked smile.Nila slips ,karthik catches her in arms.Nila"dei anna superb catch".Karthik"oye ne than akka ".Nila hits him playfully.  karthik smiles.  Koushik takes the snaps.and moves near them.

Koushik"karthik".Karthik didnt turned up.Koushik"excuse me".Karthik turns and asks "yes".Koushik"karthik,how are you da,its been four years".karthik gets happy .He jumps in hapiness and asks "my name,my name karthik ".Koushik"ofcourse ,what happend".Nila"in an accident he forgot his past,we couldnt find his personal details".Koushik "when you came here".Nila"we will be here for six months,then planning to go back to US".

Koushik plans something.Nila"He dreams a girl raji,but she married to another guy,we saw them  with a kid,but he feals for her,what relationship they had". Koushik"I dont know about your family,am your train friend,when you were on the way to Us,you said to me".Karthik"what i said".Koushik"you loved raji,but she choosed some other  and they got married ".Karthik"so love failure la than enaku feelings varutha,yen name theryuthu ana yen family pathi yethumey theryaliye".Koushik"dont worry ,yellam sari agidum".Nila"karthik nice name".  koushik gives a wicked smile and leaves.Karthik"lets go home".Nila"vidu da,namaku yethum vali kidaikum".Karthik"yen manasu yetho solla ninaikuthu,yena nu puryala".Nila"doctor kita pogalam ah".Karthik"no need".

Evening

Karthik walks to window and sees the moon.he imagines khusi playing with raji there.Karthik thinks"why always raji comes to my dream,ava yena vitu poirntha yenaku kobam thaney vanthurkanum,but yenaku sweet memories ninavu varuthu,avan soluratha nambalam ah,vendam ah puryaliye".Nila comes to him.Nila"yena vinu".Karthik"yenaku avan sonatha manasu yethukala,something thapa theryuthu". 

Nila"avar yen karthi poi solanum".Karthik"theryala ana am confused,inga iruka vendam Nila,nan yethum theryatha vinu va irunthutu poidren,shall we go back".Nila"karthik nu name therinchurku,yena nu therinchu than parpom da". Karthik"yenaku Raji ya thapa ninaika thonala".  Nila"first let us find her whereabouts".karthik agrees.

Raji walks in her room.she takes a wodden made white dove and smiles

karthik,Vishnu,laksmi ,Raji walks into shopping mall.karthik"am so tired ". Raji"adapaavi too much,we not even started selecting the gift".Laksmi"my dear nanba ,me and vishnu will put mokkai here,you both go and select gift,rendu perum sandai podam ah ,oru gift select pananum".Vishnu"yeppo paru silly fights athuku than intha kadum thandanai".  Karthik"hey this too much da,gift selection very bore".Raji"that too with this mokkai boy,am not interested".Laksmi"time starts now".Raji"un somberi friend romba panuvan".Karthik"half an hour ahhh,this is very little time,give me a day please".Vishnu"already five

minutes gone".karthik and Raji runs to shop

Raji goes to gifts section.she come across so many but coudlnt find a one close to her heart.she comes to karthik who was busy eating kulfi..Raji"hey help panam ah yena panitu irukka".kartik"actually this is big help,if i join with you ,i will create a big mess,then we will not select ".Raji"yenaku yethumey pidikala,catchy ah illa".karthik"vidu yen lover ,yena mathri thana iruppa,brain not working".Raji"they will tease us ,what to do now".Karthik"one idea".Raji"whats that".

Karthik goes to a couple who was selecting the gifts and having fun.Karthik"excuse me".The guy turns and asks "yes".Karthik"am karthik,this is raji my fiance". Arnav"Arnav,this my wife khusi". Karthik"actually we both tried to select a gift without fighting but it didnt workout,friends will tease us,will you both select for us please".Khusi"aha ithu yena ".Raji"please please,apuram yengala romba kindal panuvanga".both agrees.

Karthik and Raji sits and waits for them.Raji looks at him.Karthik"why looking me".Raji"how da,just five minutes munala parthavangala kooda work pana vachudra".Karthik"very simple,my kutty brain will give good ideas".Raji"karthik,yena namala oru gift kooda select pana mudyala".Karthik"Raji ,we are like that only,dont change it will be boring,asusual i surprise you with gifts by asking laksmi and vishnu to select it".Raji laughs "avanga rendu perum namaku pidicha gift select panuvangla".

Karthik"oru joshyam".Raji'what".karthik"anga paru white dove wooden work athu super ah irukku illa".Raji"amam".karthik"two white doves namala mathriye".Raji"shabba mudyala da".karthik"fine fine ,If They select it we will be united always ,we will never seperate ".Raji shouts "hey yena ithu too much,avanga atha select panalan ah,apuram nan serious agiduven,poda ".Karthik laughs"hey just kidding ,yethu select pana yena,asaiya kodukranga ".Raji"no no ne joshyam nu sollita ,yenaku antha gift venum".Karthik"adipaavi unaku escape agura idea irukka,yeppavum un kooda irunthu mokkai potutey iruppen,ne onnum feal panatha,even un pakathula illanalum,nama ninavugal nama koodavey travel panum".Raji"poda ,am tensed".

Khusi and Arnav comes with same gift . Raji jumps in joy.khusi"we both loved this".Arnav"yes liked it very much".Karthik"thank you so much".Khusi"all the best".Karthik"shall we take a snap".Arnav"am ready".Arnav takes the pic in his mobile. khusi and Arnav leaves .  karthik"see our love sema strong".Raji smiles.Karthik"ne vena paru intha pic parkura po yelam ne emotional ah feel panuva,un eyes la tears ah kottum".Raji beats him playfully and says "poda yeppo parthalum yethavthu sollitey irukka,unaku vera velaiye illiya".karthik"illiye".Raji"vishnu ,laksmi wait panuvanga va pogalam".

Raji thinks"we will be always togather nu soniye da,ippo yenga irukka,yeppavum memories nama koodavey irukkumnu ne sonathuku artham ithu than ah karthik,ne irukkiya illiya,iruntha yenga irukka karthi".

Kousik comes to meet Raji.He shows her the pics.koushik"karthik intha ponnu kooda romba santhosam ah ponatha nan parthen,marriage panitanga pola irukku".Raji gets shocked.  Koushik"pic paren yevlo close ah irukanga nu"..Raji smiles .Koushik"hey yena avanuku vera kalyanam agidchu nu solitu irukken ne santhosa padura".Raji"yen karthik irukan ah illiya nu,theryam ah irunthuchu,he is alive,athum intha chennai la ,yen pakathula irukkan,i will find him".She jumps in happiness.Koushik"ne yena stupid ah,avanuku inoru marriage".Raji"ne soluratha yelam yenala namba mudyathu koushik,ne venumney poi solluva,mothal ah kilambu ".she phones Vishnu and laksmi to share about it.

park

Karthik sits in deep thoughts. Khusi comes to him.Khusi"uncleee".Karthik"hey cutie pie,where you gone these days".Khusi shows cute anger and replies "you keep forgetting friend,am khusiii not cutieee".Karthik "fine princess,un friend ah veetuku koopitu poga matiya".Khusi"uncle enaku naliku happy day".karthik"happy day va".Khusi"hmm,mom give me new dress,sweets ,all will sing some happy day,me forgot".Karthik laughs"well i will give you a teady".Khusi"black teady".  karthik"sure".Khusi"will you come uncle".Karthik"promise". Khusi jumps and smiles. she runs to play with kids.  Karthik feals something .

Next Day

Evening
Khusi sits sadly.  Vishnu"yena achu little angel sad".Arnav"me too sad".Laksmi'why ".Arnav"dont know,khusi is sad ,so me also sad".Raji"yaro friend uncle nu sonna,avar innaiku varen nu promise panitu varaliyam".  Madhan"yaru athu".Raji'theryala".Arnav"cute uncle always gives ice creams ".Raji"khusi un friend naliku varuvar,periya gift ah vangitu varuvaru".Khusi"really mom".Raji"promise".Khusi'appo avarku nan cake tharamaten".Vishnu"yes big punishment sweets thara vendam".Khusi agrees.both kids runs to play.Madhan"yaru athu".Raji"theryala,vidu park pakathula irukra restuarant owner am".Laksmi"name yena".Raji"theryala yetho vinu nu sona".

friends hope i didnt put any mokkai.thanks for the support friends

[MEMBERONLY]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thats a gr8 update anu...Sweet proposal..love it๐Ÿ˜‰
[QUOTE=Daffodilee] hey i guess u had edited some parts of k5 story right?? but anyways its nice..
Originally posted by srithu

yep cut shorted it and started from part 16 .๐Ÿ˜‰. KJ va KR ah mathiten๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. 
Awesome piece, Anu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ job well done. Do keep it up.
As usual, waiting for the next update ๐Ÿ˜‰