i like raji's character...⭐️

sammaiya iruku anu...πŸ‘πŸΌ
next part kaga waiting ma...
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yennaku our doubt...
in part 1...
kushi was with vishnu and lakshmi...in new york...
why kushi was with them...

is there any suspense in that too??

anu ma itha konjam clarify pannunga please...!!!
πŸ˜‰
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Suha95

yennaku our doubt...
in part 1...
kushi was with vishnu and lakshmi...in new york...
why kushi was with them...

is there any suspense in that too??

anu ma itha konjam clarify pannunga please...!!!
πŸ˜‰

she just went for a vacation with them.next part la cleae panidren 😎
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

FF: Journey of love (part 3)

presant

Karthik walks inside his restuarant.He sees Raji coming with madhan. Karthik smiles seeing them from his room. Nila(Asok's wife) "yena achu karthi ".Karthik"hey Nila atho avanga than khusi oda parents". Nila"oh ne sona kid ah".Karthik"ofcourse".Nila"then go and talk".Karthik"not now,khusi too not there its not good i feal".Nila"karthik one idea".Karthik'what".Nila"shall we give add in paper".Karthik"what if fake people come and cheat me for money,i cant bare another loss in my life".Nila"fine let me do something".  Karthik"i dont know how will i find about me".Nila"you will ".Karthik"joshyam".Nila"yep i turned joshiyakari for your shake".Karthik laughs out.

Raji sits sadly .Madhan"yena sapidalam".Raji"hot jelebi".Madhan"avanoda favorite ".Raji nods .Madhan"yena decide panirka".Raji"yethu pathi".Madhan"hey you only said,you want leave to home town,bcoz of this koushik ".Raji"am totally confused Madhan,he wants to marry me,He is brainwashing my inlaws and my parents about my second marriage".Madhan"dont worry,we wont pressurize you,but raji ".Raji"my karthik is alive,he will come back ".she stands and goes from there crying.Madhan follows her .

Karthik and Nila sees this from distance .karthik"yena ithu public place la sandai poduranga".Nila"hey their problem,leave it out".Karthik"but that kid is so cute". Nila smiles"then just show affection to the kid only". Karthik"ava yen ponna irukka koodathu ah nu thonuthu".Nila "oru vela avanga parents avala adopt panirpanglo".Karthik laughs"unaku irukra brain irukkey".Nila smiles"fine am leaving,Ashok will wait for me".Karthik"Thanks Nila".Nila"for what".Karthik"you know".Nila smiles "dont worry da,its your wish you want to be here,i just made it possible,its all bcoz of me".Karthik"actually who drived on that day,Ashok saying him,you blaming yourself".Nila"its complicated,both responsible".karthik "what both drives at same time ahhh".Nila smiles"poda".Karthik"nala jodi ".Nila smiles.

Madhan drives the car.Raji sits and watches outside silently

Raji"dei dei nanthan drive panuven".Karthik"yethuku intha chennai road la una nambi nan utkara maten,am only Son in law of my FIL". Raji"mokkai".Karthik"then why you loved this mokkai payan".Raji"some times our brain stops working,that time we tend to do some mistakes".Karthik"you did terrible mistake".Raji laughs. Karthik"fine fine ,so we are going for movie".Raji"adapaavi athu theryam ah than vanthiya".Karthik"amam".Raji"hey sharuk movie da".Karthik"hirthik movie".Raji"no way".Karthik"hirthik".Raji"ne venumna poi paru nan varala".

Karthik"hey toss potu parkalam ah".Raji agrees. Raji"yenaku head".Karthik"no yenaku head venum".Raji"yena ne nanthan vitu kodukanum ataney".karthik"what so you need me to give up my hirthik no way".Raji"you wont,then why should i".Karthik"fine i take tail". Raji"no need i will take it".Karthik"why always fighting with me".Raji"you are figting not me".Karthik"no its you".Raji"no its you ,only youuu".Karthik screams seeing the time "nooo".Raji"what happend".Karthik"time agidchu,film start panirpanga,plan cancelled".Raji"all bcoz of you".Karthik"theva illam ah argue pani,plan spoil agidchu ippo yena panalam".

Raji"nan spoil panen ah".karthik"ila nanthan ,ana yena panurathu ,i like hirthik ".Raji laughs"dei pothum ippo yena panurathu".Karthik"shopping".Raji agrees.both goes to select sarees.Raji"karthik this one".Karthik"not good".Raji shows another one.Karthik"superb color,but it wont suits you".Raji gets angry but controls.she shows another one.Karthik"you are beautiful than this saree". Raji shows another one.Karthik"its beautiful but color not good".Raji'what".karthik"i dont like that one".Raji thinks"dei yena kadupakuriya,iru vaikren aaapu".  Raji collects the sarees rejected by karthik and asks to put the bill.karthik shouts "hey 10 sarees,so much costly,its not fair".Raji"you rejected ,i selected,yenaiya irritate panura".Karthik "please raji,selavu jasthi da".Raji"no way, ATM card please".karthik gives it .Raji laughs.

Karthik"inimey unkooda sandai ye poda maten".Raji"yenda intha thideer athirchiyan ah mudivu".Karthik"selavu jasthi aguthu athunala no sandai".Raji laughs out.  Karthik"yena partha yeppadi irukku".Raji"unmai ya solatum ah".Karthik"athu yellam  soluviya  ne".Raji"sometimes".Kartik"adipaavi,say it".Raji"actually now you are looking like ah comedy piece".Kartik comes to beat her.Raji starts to run.both enters into cute fight.

Raji comes out of her memories.Madhan"wait raji i will be back in few minutes".Raji"where you going".Madhan"nothing valataines day coming ,i wanna give a cute gift to priya".Raji smiles and agrees.

Raji sits in anger.karthik comes sits silently gazing at her .".Raji"am angry".Karthik"are you sure".Raji gives a cold look and says "am deeply,madly in angry with you".Karthik laughs"oye ithu yellam athigam".Raji"dei nijam ah kobam ah irukken".Karthik"shall i say a truth".Raji"proceed".Karthik"you are looking so charming now,its really so good to look now,thats why i just admiring you "

.Raji"karthik".Karthik"yes honey".Raji"stop your mokkai lies".karthik"i know i know,you can easily catch my lies nu,you are very smart raji". Raji "athu yeppadi da,yeppadi ball potalum sixer adikura".karthik smiles.Raji"innaiku nama marriage ku apuram vara first valentines day ,semaiya kondada asaipaten,ne yena da na,vettiya Madhan kooda oorsuthitu irukka".karthik laughs"so what,memorable gift kodukanum athaney".Raji"yes ".Karthik"what you bought for me".Raji"whole day i was in anger,so no gift for you".Karthik laughs"my dear wife,just go and open your cupboard". 

Raji"what".Karthik"just do it ".Raji finds a chain with golden locket,she opens it and finds their picture.Raji"wow semiya irukku". Karthik"this is identity of our love,it should be with you always".Raji"cha i didnt get anything for you".Karthik"una vida periya gift vera yena irukku".Raji smiles"poda".Karthik"nama love yeppavum sweet memories oda than irukanum,ithu seiyala,athu nadakala nu varutham yellam pada koodathu,gift things ah than irukanum ah yena,yenaku pidicha diary milk kooda,nama veetu fridge la irunthu eduthu tharalam".Raji"you are something karthi,unkooda irukura nimisham yellam ,superb feel ah irukku,nama ippadiye iruppom illa".Karthik"ipadiye utkarnthu iruntha nalaiku office poga mudyathu".  Raji laughs and says "poda".Karthik"ne matum poda nu sollalam,nan podi nu sonna,face ah kovilpatti varaikum thooki vachukrathu".Raji"nanga koopita chellam,ne koopita athu rude".Karthik"yena design da intha ulagam".Raji laughs out

Raji takes the chain from her hand bag.she thinks"ithu yeppavum yenkita irukku,but when will you come karthik".

In Restuarant

some staff shouts at two kids.Karthik sees it and comes near them.Khusi runs and hugs him saying"uncle this uncle scolding me".karthik"why behaving rudly to kids".staff"sir this kid put the biscut to puppy". Karthik"so what".Staff"she dipped it in chilli powder and put it to puppy,this is bad ".Karthik looks at her .Khusi says "this puppy barked at my dog uncle". Karthik'aww sweetie pie ,who gave this idea".Khusi shows the kid standing near her and says "Arnav,my vishnu uncle's son,my best friend".  Arnav"uncle we just wanted to punish it".khusi"i wanted to test,whether it will get angry when i  put this biscuit ".Karthik laughs out"fine fine,shall we have ice cream now".Arnav"but uncle".khusi"this is uncle's restuarant,so come lets enjoy".Arnav"then i need 3".Khusi"then i need five".Karthik laughs and takes them in.

Night

Angel"dei naliku public exam da,ippo yethuku koopitu porey".Karthik"un aunty veetuku".Angel"for what".Karthik"their dog shouted at my jimmy". Angel"hey fred is cute dog,you must have irritated it".Karthik"just come ".both reaches the gate. karthik"thankgod no one is at home".both jumps inside.Karthik takes a biscuit and dips in chilli powder".Angel"ithu yethuku da".Karthik"i want to test whether a dog will get angry if it eats chilli biscuit".Angel"adapaavi,una mental hospital ah serkanum".Karthik'athu apuram parthukalam,mothal untie the chain".Angel"for what".Karthik"then only result will be clear".Angel does so. Karthik puts the biscuit.The dog goes mad and starts to chase them.both jumps on gate and escapes.

karthik and Angel stops and takes a breathe.Karthik"superb kolaiveri ila".Angel"kadichurntha theryum".Karthik"hey anga paru fred ".Angel"yaru da athu".karthik"your aunt's dog".Angel'adapaavi yenda sollala,athu yevlo kolaiveri oda varuthu".both starts to run.

Karthik wakes up and drinks water.He thinks"yena ithu khusi sonathu yen dream la varuthu,but who is that girl,khusi remainding me something,but her mom is differant from the girl,who i dreamt ,whats happening with me".He thinks and moves near the window and sees the moon.

Few years back

After a month

Karthik"wow first month salary".Raji"hey what you going to do with this".Karthik"hmm watch to mom,then dad ku oru phone bcoz i broked his phone,apuram vishnu ku oru  coolers".Raji"oh fine sema plan ".Karthik"hmm what about you".Raji"no idea i just want to give the whole money to mom and dad and want to see thier happiness ,proud in their face".Karthik"hey really its superb feal,am going to try this". Raji"adapaavi yena kindal panuriya ,illa".karthik"hey am serious ".Raji"ipothan confirm ah doubt ah irukku".Karthik laughs.

Raji "karthik ippo yellam madhan una yethum solurathu illa".Karthik"Angel kita sonen,ava solve panita".Raji"adapaavi neyum Angel um friends ah irukeenga,ana Madhan yenda kolaiveri la irukkan".Karthik"nanga love pana kalathula,yenga love kaga fight pani permission vangi koduthathu avanthaney,ippo just like that pirinchutomnu sonna,kadupagathu".Raji laughs out.she walks but slips .Karthik catches her in arms.

Raji"sema catch da,pesam ah weight lifter ah poirukalam".Karthik"adipaavi,parthu varathu illiya".Raji"amanda intha floor nala irukku vilanumnu asai yenaku".karthik smiles. Raji "sari nan kilamburen".Karthik"fine".Raji"bye ".she moves.Karthik thinks"ne yeppavum romba special ah irukka,yenaku sathyam ah friendship nu thonala,but sona accept panuviya raji".  Raji thinks"karthik romba close ah irukan,cute payan".

Next Day

Raji comes in anger.Vishnu"yen achu".Raji"antha vichu romba insult panuran,project head na,yena vena pesalam ah,avana yethum pananum".Laksmi"yenavam avanuku".Raji"yen english nala illiyam".karthik"nijam than konjam bad than".Raji"avan matum yena stylish ah va pesuran,yena vida konjam okay avlothan".Karthik "sari vidu".Raji"no yethum pananum".Karthik"yena panurathu".Raji"avan ah kevalam ah thitanum".Karthik"thittu".Raji"avanuku athu theryanum".Karthik"superb idea irukku".Raji"yena idea".Karthik"intha mobile ah keela potutar nan eduthen kodukalamnu,anga camera illa,so nan eduthathu therayathu".Raji"so ".Karthik replies "just call reception and asks him to connect to his intercom".Raji jumps and she scolds him very badly.karthik,Vishnu,laksmi gets surprised.Raji keeps the phone down.Karthik quickly throughs it from balcony. 

Karthik"adipaavi ivlo kobam".Raji"yaru pana nu theryam ah mulipan illa".Karthik"ofcourse".Raji jumps in happiness".Karthik smiles.

Koushik sees them and gets annoyed.Koushik thinks"iru da un velaikey aapu vaikren"..He stoles karthik's phone and send a morphed pic of raji to HR and secretly places the phone back in his cabin and gives wicked smile.

friends hope i didnt bored you all

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thats a fantastic update anu..

Seems like karthi and his daughter khushi are xerox copy of each other😳😳

Cant wait for next
Hanamisuki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

very nice update anu,

all the flash back scenes were cute.

especially KR's fight scene was so chweet...

sandhadi saakkula,arnav,kushi rendu peraiyum yerakiteengaπŸ˜‰

loved the kids,wow arnav is VL's son ,so cute.

giving chilli dipped biscuits to dog🀣

adhu  heridity aa varuthu pola??πŸ˜† 

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Anu, nice part. 
crazzymoon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Anu, Enjoyed reading each and every part. Especially KR fight in the flashback, Kushi and Karthik  giving chilly dipped biscuits to the dog, and Karthik's feeling on why can't Kushi be his daughter was lovely.
hemanthkrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update anu. πŸ€—
Cute khushi and Arnav. Chilli powder biscuit to dog pavam antha dog.
Nice flash back scenes between KR. 😳
Appadi konjam VL scenes include pannuma appo appo.
Waiting for the next part. 😊