Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I watched it more than 5 times by now...thanks to avanti yaar...and yeah noticed Hina said sorry to Karan...they look so good together & have amazing bonding!

Thanks to avanti again!🤗
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thanks 😃

😃  😃  😃

😃  😃  😃   😃 😃 😃  😃

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃    😃   😃 Good 😃   😃   😃
U all r welcome :-)Edited by luvunaksh - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luvunaksh

U all r welcome :-)

I almost forgot about it avanti but thanks to your post which made me see HiRan Interview. It was such a nice and decent interview.😃
hina_best thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read a post abt hina dominating karan. As far as hina talking to angad is concernefd he was sitting next to her. I hated the words used abt both of them it seemed as Tm was targetting hi.a charactet. Angad and hina both are jovial ppl who gel well with everyone around. And karan is bit reserved natured person not that he is notnice .uts just that hina and karan are two very different ppl working together. insteaf of alleging them over n over again we shud thank them that they have given us NAKSH for whom we wait for even sweet moment. and thosre scenes are impossible without any of them.HIRAN completes NAKSH. Didnt want to start a new debate just sharing my views.Edited by hina_best - 10 years ago
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sry..Edited by Lucky_HK - 10 years ago
_Amina_ thumbnail
Please don't ruin this thread by bringing actors personal life again! Bringing and discussing actors personal life strictly against IF rules!
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _diksha_

if he was not close why will anyone take pains to attend his mariage that too in delhi.

Unit people never come in limelight to comment on them but he is friendly with them .we have many pics of him enjoying with unit members

U know other people have a personal life too, it's their choice if they wanna attend or not. Why is this topic even being discussed. And a request don't turn a normal topic into a controversial argument that its closed by the mods.
It's Karans own choice whoever he wants to hangout with !! 
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG now how does wedding come to picture ? its been months karan got married . Attending wedding or no is not a sign or tag of being friend of someone , i never knew that there is any rule book of  wedding or reception where its mentioned if  you go to wedding etc etc u are supposed  to be friend of the person   😲  And why is actors hanging out discussed who are we to even talk abt that 👎🏼
please stop  it... topic of this thread is no where related to these things how it started here!