Balika Vadhu

Does Lal singh know??

sectoreight thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
From his facial expressions and  strained behaviour today, It almost seemed as if Lal singh had figured out that Ganga and Jagya have feelings for each other  (even before Jagya tore off like a crazy man on the bike πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Comment please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To Lal Singh Ganga was begging save Dr saa otherwise i will die  He was the one who told Anandi Jagaya means a lot to Ganga she cares for him over her own life He already knows Ganga loves Jagaya as far as Jagaya is concerned his feelings are not open yet to anyone not even to viewers yet leave Lal Singh 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have yet to see the episode but it could be possible.
If i remember correctly after jagya was beaten up nd ganga got him to the hospital she had shown some feelings then too.
So possibly he suspects. Very often observers can gauge what people feel for each other even before they themselves realise their feelings
--Smileey-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think lal is surprised 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh haan.. Lal singh knows  wat G feels for J.. like when she begged him 2 save J's life. n how broken she was..
n now after seeing how J is running for G, I guess he will know J feels da same for G lolzz
champawati thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess Lal singh has some gut feeling about the attraction between Jagan.

I wonder why cant Lal singh go with Ganga to drop her Mangalore.
He is good friend and very responsible person.

Jagya could have asked for this favour  form Lal singh rather than sending Ganga all by herself.
sectoreight thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: champawati

Jagya could have asked for this favour  form Lal singh rather than sending Ganga all by herself.

Lal singh is married to Kajal . Then Lal singh would have to face allegations of two timing.
 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ganga ke baare me usine bataya tha Anandi ko. Maybe he figured out about jagya's feelings too. Waise ganga ke baare jagya ko batana chahiye tha, but CVs ki marzi Anandi ko batayaπŸ˜†. Shayad ab bhi anandi ko jaake bolega about Jagya running like crazy.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I guess Lal Singh has a valid reason to be suspicious especially the way he said what if ppl at the Haveli found out...

but anyway I was too lost in how hot Jagya looks on his bike.πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
soapbubble thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

I guess Lal Singh has a valid reason to be suspicious especially the way he said what if ppl at the Haveli found out...

but anyway I was too lost in how hot Jagya looks on his bike.πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Yep, he WAS hot! So slim, and running like crazy, then the way he turned that bike and drove out like a maniac! πŸ˜³