Posted: 10 years ago
DiehardYMfan good to see u after a long time๐Ÿ˜Š

That show Sanskaar Dharohar was jinxed i feel from the start ๐Ÿ˜†

First Yashashri left , then Shamin and now it seems the show is closing down ๐Ÿ˜†

Do u watch this serial , coz ur views r interesting whether agreeable or not

i especially liked ur views on anti NRI sentiment in Sanskaar

charu dear i fully agree that the mother son relation in MB is not at all perfect but my point is even if it is not the lady deserves basic respect as she is an elder and a mother 

Respect to a mother is not contingent upon a perfect happy relationship but given to that soul for the age and the relationship .

The wife MB has been pretty decent to her always . But i want someone else other than her telling RK  this for once ...i really want him to realise this on his OWN  for once , without the wife's influence , however good it is [ and i admit she is a very good girl .]

The character Sikki can be put to some use . He can be shown telling RK that at least he has an imperfect mother who loves him , he has none [ Dunno where the selfish father has disappered]

I enjoy Sikki's comments . His running commentary makes me laugh . His truthful observations about Deepali make me laugh too . I hope he is shown bonding with Madhu like Bittuji .

Sikki is a wastrel , weak , lives off RK but makes very truthful comments๐Ÿ˜†

Deepali looks beautiful so does MB

I stop seeing when show becomes too filmy . But enjoy some tracks .๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 10 years ago
Ya the show is closing down ..it was based on a very weird idea I think and never found it place...

As for this show ya Drashti does look beautiful as MB and so does Deepali(SM) no doubt

Radhaji never got the basic respect she deserved as a mother..I mean..I get RK being annoyed by his mothers marriage when he was of a tender age but Radhaji had tried to resolve the issue many a times and approach the topic as we had seen but it was his demeanour that did not let it happen!!
I am not blaming him but at the same time RJ can also not be blamed
And when RJ primarily suspected RK of a wrongdoing she was not right she was just guessing it and RK had done so many a  times in the past