Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

river123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cardio21

As long as they keep RK in his element, I have a faint hope.. But lately CVs have lost my trust.. But will try to maintain my optimism abt this track.. 
Can't stand Bhai or his presence any more...😡

RK in his element is what is going to keep the show going.  He is the reason why I  felt good about today's episode.  As of now, Madhu looks hopeless, but am hoping that CVs find a way to redeem her by bringing the fiery woman back. 

I can't stand the creepy LV anymore either.  Hopefully the character will, as widely reported, be out when this track ends at the end of the month.  If not, I'm offically going to throw in the towel.  ðŸ˜¡
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: river123

I agree! U won't be alone.. 
RK n Rishbala are the USP of the show. And his character has been butchered n sidelined just to make the LV feel better about his role, which has done its share of damage. 
At this point, they need to show Rishbala together against the villain, as this was the track audience was hoping to see before giving up on it..

river123 thumbnail

At this point, they need to show Rishbala together against the villain, as this was the track audience was hoping to see before giving up on it..

Absolutely.   One would hope that the CVs are going to do something about that. 

BTW, another RK-ism I liked tremendously today was after that classic mood swing dialogue, he nonchalantly walks away with a "See you at home" to a bewildered Madhu.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Those last few minutes of todays episode was like an oasis of hope in this desert of depressing and a sadistic track.. May I dare to hope for some positivity. ðŸ¤”

And yes I loved that conge in the precap!! It was so RK ish.. And madhu's expression to it was just fab.. Actually I felt bad for her for a moment. It was the same expression she gave after RK burnt those damned divorce papers..

hansa22 thumbnail

I loved only that one line..See you at home'. Otherwise, I've become so cynical that I feel this clean shaven look is another lollypop, thrown at us. They have lost the plot completely, not even the falling TRPS are budging them from what they want to show...

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope the return of R.K is not the usual lollipop offered. Smart R.K. is back. Intelligent R.K?  We  will have to wait and watch.. Pivotal precap .an indicator for the shows direction in coming weeks .@ Soundarya  I share your cynicism. If falling TRPs mean anything Sultan should have followed Mukund long back.@ Cardio. I have no hopes on Madhu. She will proceed for divorce with vehemence with irritating dialogues. As of now I am not sure she would regain my love and trust even  if she shoots Sultan with  rage and disgust so far missing. in her expressions.Edited by subashni - 10 years ago
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bookmark!

Only thing worth commenting about was the change in RK, he refused to sign the papers. 😆
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RK's mood swing give me a slim hope that he is back, but needs to wait for next week...😕

blacklambo thumbnail

Absolutely.   One would hope that the CVs are going to do something about that. 

BTW, another RK-ism I liked tremendously today was after that classic mood swing dialogue, he nonchalantly walks away with a "See you at home" to a bewildered Madhu.

I liked the whole turnaround at the end of the episode with RK-ism as cherry on top of the cake.  The tide appears to be turning favorably.  A slow and impactful start but hopefully one that reaches the desired completion soon.  

Sikki, not expecting much but I hope you made notes of how to make your wife do your bidding.  It is not that hard, really!

Dips, celebrating too soon...aren't you the smart one!

Rji, good job throwing RK's glass on the floor and drumming some sense into him.  You go lady!

RK, back to original look and hopefully the jump start of your brain!

Madhu, hold on bcoz life support system will soon start to kick in!

S, I will refrain my comments on this one!😉

All in all, pleased with the turn of events in the episode and hoping for giant strides in the right direction.

Edited by blacklambo - 10 years ago