Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
heading of inter. is thinking about love is different 
 its all about her background when she started her career n came from indore to pune she has done mba she always dreamt to act so came to mumbai gave auditions with in six months she got roles.

about family pressure she said yes she had a six months time limit that if she gets within this time period she can continue with this career otherwise she has to do a job acc. to her qualification tht is mba .

jodha is symbol of love n sacrifice is it possible in today's times?
she said no.conditions in mughal times were diff. now a days diff.  .she said now women will never marry  a man blindly in today's times she will well educated n more aware .she said like in today's time  man like akbar don't take birth who can win a personality like jodha's love .yes for married women they  can follow jodha's footprints so tht love b belief on each other will remain forever

how did u prepare for ur role?
she said she searched n gained  knowlege about  history of jodha n akbar she discussed with many historians she even saw videos on you  tube of the show  bharat ek khoj n creative team also helped her so the character in now in her heart n mind .

how did u change as  a person after the character
i was afraid of animals before now after shooting in jungles n have leart horse riding too have developed  attachement for them 

how u have changed ur thoughts regarding love
i have belief of my own about love as i said before no girl would  like to marry like jodha did in her times .

now a days historical shows r going great ppl have got bore of sas bahu drama ?
yes time has gone.ppl r more interested in historical shows because their  kids get oppurtunity to know about the history n pride culture of india .

did u  faced any troubles in telly because u r not from this background 
she said nothing happened . casting couch n all that r rumours made by ppl who don't get success in this field i got selected on professional way 

sorry if any mistakes ðŸ˜³  

chinuchinu thumbnail
welcome  friends  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ¤—
ipkmiss1 thumbnail
tfs and fr tht short update
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Super Kool

The article says...paridhi is from indor...she first moved to Pune and then to Mumbai...she is an MBA and always wanted to be an actor...she was given a deadline of 6 months by her parents to try her luck h in show bizz...luckily she got work in tere mere sapne then ruk jana nahi and now jodha Akbar...on being asked if it's possible to be like jodha in today's time...she replies...no, now a days girls have a say in whom they want to or don't want to marry...moreover, now men like Akbar also do not exist...who can win love of some one like jodha...

She did some research for this show...like watching an old doordarshan serial 'Bharat- ek khoj'?..she was asked what did she change about herself to fit the character of jodha?? She told that earlier she was scared of animals...but, her role required her to mount a horse etc...now, she is fond of them...She said people are interested in Watching historical shows as they showcase india's greatness and richness...On being asked about her non-film, non-serial background...she answered that she didn't come across casting couch..her selection was done in a very professional and fair manner...

thank you soo much🤗
smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chinuchinu

heading of inter. is thinking about love is different 

its all about her background when she started her career n came from indore to pune she has done mba she always dreamt to act so came to mumbai gave auditions with in six months she got roles.

about family pressure she said yes she had a six months time limit that if she gets within this time period she can continue with this career otherwise she has to do a job acc. to her qualification tht is mba .

jodha is symbol of love n sacrifice is it possible in today's times?
she said no.conditions in mughal times were diff. now a days diff.  .she said now women will never marry  a man blindly in today's times she will well educated n more aware .she said like in today's time  man like akbar don't take birth who can win a personality like jodha's love .yes for married women they  can follow jodha's footprints so tht love b belief on each other will remain forever

how did u prepare for ur role?
she said she searched n gained  knowlege about  history of jodha n akbar she discussed with many historians she even saw videos on you  tube of the show  bharat ek khoj n creative team also helped her so the character in now in her heart n mind .

how did u change as  a person after the character
i was afraid of animals before now after shooting in jungles n have leart horse riding too have developed  attachement for them 

how u have changed ur thoughts regarding love
i have belief of my own about love as i said before no girl would  like to marry like jodha did in her times .

now a days historical shows r going great ppl have got bore of sas bahu drama ?
yes time has gone.ppl r more interested in historical shows because their  kids get oppurtunity to know about the history n pride culture of india .

did u  faced any troubles in telly because u r not from this background 
she said nothing happened . casting couch n all that r rumours made by ppl who don't get success in this field i got selected on professional way 

sorry if any mistakes ðŸ˜³  

thanx alot dear🤗
chinuchinu thumbnail
Originally posted by: smile.sara

thanx alot dear🤗

u r most welcome dear  ðŸ¤—
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much for sharing n those who translated. ðŸ¤—