Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
the show will gradually pick up...for the time being i'm totally hooked up on it πŸ˜Š
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
tfs..iam liking DDBEDS nd think jeele zara will be gud too..its jst started..finger crossed for DDBEDS's success:)
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs the awesome article...Arhaan is popular not only becx of his gr8 look...but he is popular becx of his fab acting...once again from the  1st epis he show his talent...he is our Rockstar...show will surely do well...love the concept & simplicity of the story narration...πŸ‘πŸΌ
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS ,,😊 no doubt that this show will surely win hearts  πŸ˜› AB is doing a fab job πŸ‘
Originally posted by: heera1702

TFS ,,😊 no doubt that this show will surely win hearts  πŸ˜› AB is doing a fab job πŸ‘

new article..on Akshata Gupta aka Abhimanyu...our show is tagged..do comment for show's ranking...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS😊DDBEDS gonna rocksπŸ˜‰Afterall our hero is there😎
Tellychakkar.com ?@tellychakkar

Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se or Jee Le Zara... which show will rule the roost? http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/do-dil-bandhe-ek-dori-se-or-jee-le-zara-which-show-will-rule-the-roost '

Guys this the twitter link of the same Article..pls do reply on that tweet so that TC will do more article on our show...😊...more article means more publicity of our show means more appreciation for our hero...😳...pls be active...for Arhaan sake...πŸ˜‰

Edited by simmi.friends03 - 10 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs :)
And yes do dil will rockxxx will do really very well in future Arhaan behll and all other cast is awsome   πŸ‘πŸΌ
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I watched both the show and both are best with their story. I was hd follower so i fine jlz similar to it. Ddbeds is unique for me and i'm loving this concept
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As of right now DDBEDS is looking like its just a middle of the pack series.. will pick up steadily...AB is there πŸ˜ƒ