Same old story some more spices

imdiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Yes I admit I am Sultaan fan but I started watching MB for RK and Madhu '.but now they have shown all shades of RK MB '.

Its same story with different shade...started with RK breaking MB's relation with Mukund now Sultaan breaking it with RK ''kuch naya nahin

Either they have same old RK MB scenes' 'boring'.

Or as soon as someone is in pair try to break them'

But I admit it is more interesting to see RK MB break up then break up of  Mukund  and MB ''

So no change to recipe just adding some more spices'.

And spice like Avi, I mean Sultaan is more fun and interesting to watch then that love overdose same repetitive eye locks and smiles and super super coated same old dialogues of RK MB

And no family planning for god sake'. Can't see RK changing nappies''

Edited by imdiva - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: imdiva

Yes I admit I am Sultaan fan but I started watching MB for RK and Madhu '.but now they have shown all shades of RK MB '.

Its same story with different shade...started with RK breaking MB's relation with Mukund now Sultaan breaking it with RK ''kuch naya nahin

Either they have same old RK MB scenes' 'boring'.

Or as soon as someone is in pair try to break them'

But I admit it is more interesting to see RK MB break up then break up of  Mukund  and MB ''

So no change to recipe just adding some more spices'.

And spice like Avi, I mean Sultaan is more fun and interesting to watch then that love overdose same repetitive eye locks and smiles and super super coated same old dialogues of RK MB

And no family planning for god sake'. Can't see RK changing nappies''

I agree with you, nothing more to add as you've said it all. 
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well.. I partially agree with u.. That we don't want the old story of make up n break up!! So I am happy with RK n Madhu. 
We saw RK break madhu's engagement but the CVs did rub onto us that Madhu doesn't love Mukund. I didn't want to see RK n Dips past for similar reasons. Just the knowledge of the fact is enough. And clearly Dips had other priorities. 

I am quite old fashioned when it comes to flipping spouses by either men or women..
We can always have a tumultuous story of a couple madly in love.. They can be together, they can separate but that doesn't mean they need to coochiecoo with third parties.

I am sure they can bring in different tracks to spice up the story, different characters.. But I am not crazy about EMAs and divorces..  Just my opinion.. Call me old fashioned, but that's how I think. πŸ˜Š

I don't find the character of Sultan interesting but Will refrain from commenting any further as I respect ur opinion.

And yes!! No kids.. I have no intentions to see a child track.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I m tired wd dse posts dat Rk mb borng only ur fav interestng. Wl gnerl audienc dnt sm 2 thnk so. MODS JUST STATNG DA FCT ND NT BSHNG.Edited by Viviandsenarox - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree Diva.. BUT  I am NOT exactly sure WHAT is Sultan's real goal- to "acquire" Madhu like he appears to be OR to "shatter" Rishabh by taking away his favorite possession OR he's testing their LOVE (agneepareeksha πŸ˜†) OR there's something else which the makers cannot reveal yet!

Coming back to the topic.. I liked Rishabh breaking apart Mukund and Madhubala due to the following reasons:

1) It was OBVIOUS that it WILL happen as VD was the ONLY male lead back then.
2) It was FAST.
3) Rishabh was in his  EVIL avatar and he played it quite well. Mush doesn't suit him! My POV..πŸ˜†

Now RISHBALA are being torn apart. I LIKE the CONCEPT of them getting separated  coz to me, this Jodi lacks the trust, vishvaas and ishq wala love that makes a strong, SOLID onscreen pair in first place! Also it will end up revamping this show which is MUCH required right now!

To me, 7 PHERE and suhaag raat  should NOT bind ANY woman in such a relationship! The very foundation of their marriage was established on "anokha ishq" in which Rishabh has major character flaws [ego, aggression, mistrust etc] but still Madhu ends up falling in love (or she thinks) with him- see ANOKHA right there! So, I am cheering for their separation... BUT  I am not  enjoying the manner in which this has been shown so far due to:

1) Lack of Sultan scenes. YESSS... I am a Sultanian afterall (no surprises there) Sooo I miss him. Excuse me, but  he was barely shown before  and its STILL the SAME!! Wasn't  this supposed to be a SULTAN TRACK?? I understand he's making them dance to his tunes but can I please get Rekhi on my TV screen for more than 5 mins every 3 days?? What tapasya do I have to do for that?? I understand he's gotta hide.. But.. Nevamind πŸ˜† Looks like it's NOT his track- its a SEPARATION track with the focus on RISHBALA AGAIN! πŸ˜†

2) It seems Rishbala don't mind separation themselves- they are NOT behaving like a couple! What were WE FIGHTING FOR, AGAIN?? πŸ˜• They already appear like ek doosre ka dushman number-1. Example- RK calling Madhu "EX- BIWI"  and Madhu yelling- "I LOVE SULTAN"! πŸ˜• I am not sure who should I cheer for when I don't see Sultan around! πŸ˜† BOTH?

3) Its not clear who will finally get Madhubala in the end..  If RK wins- we'll  be back to ROMANCHE days 🀒 CVs won't do it coz its been done since April already (+past year)!  If Sultan gets Madhubala,  it will be a repetition of the same hate story, like you mentioned. And I thinkkk she's pregnant-So... SORRY- one of them will have to learn to change nappies/diapers/whatever! πŸ˜†

4) Episodes are  moving at snail's pace! At the end of 30 mins EVERYDAY I realize- Aaj kya hua? Kuch bhi naheen... πŸ˜•

5) Missing  logic. I hope the ENTIRE forum agrees with me on this one. At times a lot of things appear as if its a part of someone's  illusion/dream. RK kept shifting in & out of prison. I hope he's STOPPED now! Sultan please keep him out of hospital for the next 15 days! πŸ˜†On the other hand, Madhu refuses to seek help from anyone around! Does she REALLY want a divorce now?? Yehh ho kya raha hai?  πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even RK MB boring but they always can add spices other than adding Mukund or Sultan. 

I think RK  alone can demolish the boring, dumbish extravaganza with only his real kameena dialogues, we don't need any Bhai or extra marital affairs or molestation to add spices in a family drama.

And I don't agree that with the quote "started with RK breaking MB's relation with Mukund now Sultaan breaking it with RK ''kuch naya nahin" unquote..is not same..MB was not happily married with Mukund, and as far as I remember his mother was behind this, and he is the one broke the relationship, and Sultan is breaking a happily married couple's relationship by blackmailing... I'm not sure what is so difficult to see the blackmailing and molestation πŸ˜² instead supporting the unacceptable nuisance πŸ€”
practicecalm thumbnail
What will they do for 15 days? Some more dhamkis, or will RK turn a new leaf and repent for his crimes and redeem himself or be nasty to Madhu again?

Why is anokha pyaar/anokha revenge/farebi/dhoka/  not giving any goosebumps?

Repeat romance BS, repeat revenge BS, repeat dhamkis BS from Sultan (yes, I am a Sultanian, who is not blindfolded and can criticize what they are doing to our superstar SS), repeat bravado BS from Madhu, repeat kameenapan BS from RK, repeat bhashans BS from Sati Savitri MIL Radha, repeat gloating from Bittu, repeat throwaway Bollywood songs at high pitch droning at unknown decibel levels BS...

WHERE IS THE DAMN STORY??????????????? LOST IN TRANSIT from the CREATIVES BRAIN TO Microsoft WORD?
Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post...agree wid u dear πŸ‘
imdiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Chikni Dear, 
Great post...really liked it...

Hi Cardio, 

As always nice post. and I appreciate how u respect others views...Thanks 

Thanks to all other members who shared their views...