CC #27~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 82

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by simim

Yes nandu and thts y I sd professional capacity... They r not thinking abt wht he wants or doesn't want

today read an intv of kajol in our daily paper where she says that she will take up only those films which she feels is worthy enough to spend time on away from her kids.. 

some people even at this competitive age do think  like that.. does that mean that AD is stopping her from working..and will that make Kajol those typical doormat kinda housewives 

I am happy with my life'

Aug 20, 2013, DHNS:

It's been a while since Kajol was last seen on the silver screen and she admits that as of now, she is still on the hunt for the right project. 

She is looking for the kind of script that makes her feel like it's worth spending time away from her children, which she'll have to do when she starts shooting for the film. 

"If I have to do a film, then I feel there should be a reason for it. The script should be so good and strong that the time I am not spending with my kids does not seem to be 
wasted. It should be that good," explains the actress. 

The 39-year-old was last seen in a full-fledged role in two 2010 releases — 'My Name Is Khan' and Toonpur Ka Superhero.

She made a special appearance in Karan Johar's 2012 directorial venture 'Student Of The Year' where she shook a leg with Varun Dhawan and Sidharth Malhotra in Disco Deewane. As of now, Kajol, a mother of two kids — daughter Nysa and son Yug — is enjoying time with her family. "To tell you the truth, I am happy with my life, with my children. I am really happy bringing them up, spending time with them," says the actress, who is married to Ajay Devgan.

*credit to original uploader*

Originally posted by simim

Anyway I am gng now good night ... U also go to sleep nandu

agree yaar .. no use even reacting to some reactions.. its like never ending .. same thing happening from november.. 

chalo good night 🤗

good night and day from my side to everyone 🤗

where is misha ji today..
Originally posted by .Sama.

Nandu 19 nahi 17

ohh .. such young age..😲 

Ja barun ... jee le apni zindagi 😳😃

did you see MB today.. nice no .. kamini ji tho gayi 😆
Originally posted by Nan08

today read an intv of kajol in our daily paper where she says that she will take up only those films which she feels is worthy enough to spend time on away from her kids.. 

some people even at this competitive age do think  like that.. does that mean that AD is stopping her from working..and will that make Kajol those typical doormat kinda housewives 

I can understand the thought process, not many people can understand letting go of ones career for family.  

ppl will understand what they want if they are hell bent on not listening we cannot say anything 🥱
So what I learnt is actoors shouldn't give importance to family life 🥱
Birthday thread was awesome, just now commented 😃
Are you planning to spam the bday thread Kranu? 😊

ohh .. such young age..😲

Ja barun ... jee le apni zindagi 😳😃

did you see MB today.. nice no .. kamini ji tho gayi 😆

Haan it was fun ! He can pass off as Kittu's bro even in real. I really liked their tu tu mein mein - Kanchi is fab. Somehow she looked young with the new guy. Maybe effect of screenplay - here she was not carrying burden of her broken relationship at that moment.
Originally posted by polly_mk

Are you planning to spam the bday thread Kranu? 😊
I can't keep it up with them yaar 😆, they are very fast. I commented within that that it moved 3 pages 😆
I am lazy 😛, will see 

Dis you see the page go and like the post 😛, I am looking for more likes 😉
Edited by Kranu - 10 years ago