Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpk2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE=simim]Ya... Y doesn't uttaran go off air? When will we hv 25-26 episode shows?
By the way I saw cc yesterday[/QUOTE]

@ bold

Ab jab dekh hi liya hain to apna gam share bhi kar lo!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
he he madhu jee...SC is too filmy...😆...wat u expect frm SLB except from heroine running with dupatta flying across ...and hero crying aloud in desert or wid SC running on road 😆

Uttaran...OMG that show will never end... 😆.atleast BV does have interesting tracks...bt uttaran is like jalebi serial...🥱

simi jee i also saw few mins of CC🥱
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The political show promo was also aired. They didn't show the female lead clearly, but it doesn't look like Ankita.
mpk2011 thumbnail
[QUOTE=riti4u]he he madhu jee...SC is too filmy...😆...wat u expect frm SLB except from heroine running with dupatta flying across ...and hero crying aloud in desert or wid SC running on road 😆

Uttaran...OMG that show will never end... 😆.atleast BV does have interesting tracks...bt uttaran is like jalebi serial...🥱

simi jee i also saw few mins of CC🥱
[/QUOTE

Why SC only Riti? All shows are like that, dupatta flying, wafer thin hero beating up 10 WWF type guys in one go, ppl hearing only half of important sentences, vamp/villains hearing the important informations, no place in any home having any privacy except may be for the loo!!!

@ bold,
Did u, Simi and Shri had Mountain Dew together or akele akele??😲
mpk2011 thumbnail
Sorry...bhooolaaa...

Hi Shri 😛
riti4u thumbnail

you knw madhu jee...i wrote filmy end to my story before .. fultoo masala tha usme...😆..powerful dialogues n lot of drama...😆...i narrated it to my friend...she said why u want to ruin ur story by endin in this way...😆..there goes my copied ideas in drain...had to rewrite it...

and i surprised my friends in good way...they didnt expect this frm me...that i even wont give a kiss or ILU in the end..🤣
riti4u thumbnail
Any of you saw Jee le zara...hw is that show..?
riti4u thumbnail
which political show...the one comin in sony..that desk ki beti nandini ...i dont remember exact title..😕
mpk2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

you knw madhu jee...i wrote filmy end to my story before .. fultoo masala tha usme...😆..powerful dialogues n lot of drama...😆...i narrated it to my friend...she said why u want to ruin ur story by endin in this way...😆..there goes my copied ideas in drain...had to rewrite it...

and i surprised my friends in good way...they didnt expect this frm me...that i even wont give a kiss or ILU in the end..🤣

Good that some body objected in time warna to...😆.
U could have put some kisses here and there without getting filmy. But this one was also good😊
mpk2011 thumbnail
Arre koi to Angelic show ka update do. Dard baantne se kam hota hain!😆