Chat Clubs

CC #27~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 92

Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simim

It's grave injustice to Sanaya who loves cake... I am completely disappointed ... Team Saruns hardwork in promoting mango cake has gone down the drain 😭

Still chocolate is there. It has been given in gift hampers, so usse kaam chal jayega..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohkkk ... So he doesn't like ferro rocher chocolates , he doesn't like mango cake ... Voila ! The truth has finally come out !!!! Rejoice !
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: polly_mk

My dreams are shattered! Not just mango cake...he doesn't like any cake! 😭 How can he do this! He never mentioned this before! 😆

I feel terrified what will happen to spamming now??? Many had stayed up at nights to write a script for colouring their mango cake fantasies
Music_Junkie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VasuS

Ohkkk ... So he doesn't like ferro rocher chocolates , he doesn't like mango cake ... Voila ! The truth has finally come out !!!! Rejoice !

Ah, what truth??? it's all one's cooked up stories served on silver patter with mixing every ingredients of what sa likes and blend it with what
Run's dislikes...
Edited by summer_breeze - 10 years ago
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whats this fuss about chocolates and mango cake or any cake..Barun has mentioned so many times he is not fond of anything which is sweet...he does not even like cake but last year one of the media co gifted him a cake(i guess rangmanch) which was tasty so he liked it...mango cake wali confusion toh usi din door ho gayi thi...
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: VasuS

How could he !! 😭 😭

Hello people ? How is it going ? Did all of you wish in his thread ? You know I was not aware of these things last year and I seriously can't wrap my head around 1000s of pages that most of the known celebrity Bday thread ends up with. 😕 Par looks like it has crossed over 500 already in less than 12hrs.
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
simi your DP looks like a curtain..

Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

simi your DP looks like a curtain..

Even ur ganja man will be upset...show  a little bit of barun's hands atleast..
Music_Junkie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Sama.

How could he !! 😭 😭

Hello people ? How is it going ? Did all of you wish in his thread ? You know I was not aware of these things last year and I seriously can't wrap my head around 1000s of pages that most of the known celebrity Bday thread ends up with. 😕 Par looks like it has crossed over 500 already in less than 12hrs.

Its a very good thread sama, I very much appreciate the effort people must have taken... You see this thread are kinda fanwars too.. a birthday thread was supposed to be stickied for 7 days in global announcement section but from yesterday a rule has been implemented , it will be oly stickied for 2 days... India hasn't woken up yet, you will see the heights of spamming in the next 48 hours
Music_Junkie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

Even ur ganja man will be upset...show a little bit of barun's hands atleast..

we can see a bit of his pants too... haha 😆