CC #27~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 79

Posted: 10 years ago
sach mein vasu...hearing all the breast beating and crying...one would assume that all these months he was saying ke he is dying to form Sarun jodi and act on TV shows...and tht suddenly he is saying ke I dont like the working hrs and conditions on TV
Originally posted by Nan08

heyyylooos😎

kuch fun news de do please am bored with studies ðŸ˜µ

no fun news
But tomorrow its the battle of the fangirls:

Presenting...

RJ Smriti vs Stuti Agarwal...

Let the best woman win😃
Originally posted by VasuS

But he SAID he WAS contemplating EARLIER ... Toh ab kya issue hai ... Soch be par bhee manahi hai kya ???? Hey Bhagwan !
n

All these women will make great saas, whatever a guy says or does blame it on the wife...
Waist bhee abhee there is time for Sanaya to be a part of Ipk 2 ...she is free also ... Toh fandom apne aap shaant ho jayega !
Originally posted by simim

no fun news
But tomorrow its the battle of the fangirls:

Presenting...

RJ Smriti vs Stuti Agarwal...

Let the best woman win😃

haan par jeetenge tho barun fangirls on IF ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›

sach mein vasu...hearing all the breast beating and crying...one would assume that all these months he was saying ke he is dying to form Sarun jodi and act on TV shows...and tht suddenly he is saying ke I dont like the working hrs and conditions on TV

kya hua some people still dissecting his intv kya ... i thought they will bounce back now that he said only "wife" in RB intv and did not name you know whom ðŸ˜›

<font size="3">u go to BW forum?😲</font>

<font size="3">Arrey T2 pics even I the beard hater liked</font>...i <font size="1">liked it better than the stuti beardless ones</font>

Naaah I don't go there...someone posted somewhere...so glanced at it.

Wah! Whatay confession! Good. ..then don't go to that post...coz they are mocking & bashing the hell out of him calling him all sorts of names 🥱
Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

n

All these women will make great saas, whatever a guy says or does blame it on the wife...

But in this case toh theek hai ... 😆 ... But seriously if a couple has to decide where to live and what to do for livelihood then who will they discuss with .. Each other only na ... Max their parents ... Rarely ! But usually hubby or wife is THE deciding factor ...Edited by VasuS - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

n

🤣 🤣 ...so true
Originally posted by polly_mk

Naaah I don't go there...someone posted somewhere...so glanced at it.

Wah! Whatay confession! Good. ..then don't go to that post...coz they are mocking & bashing the hell out of him calling him all sorts of names 🥱

me wonder where the IF mods become invisible at such times.. they allow such threads to run max pages🤔

saare rules only regarding one celebrity ðŸ¤¢