Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: simim

The radio Iv was gud na... He still mumbles and talks fast but I feel he has become more at ease while answering...
Howcome mamr is having a world wide release? Who r the dustributors?

Yes it was good to hear him after so long. 😃 yes I agree...he is much more confident & at ease now.

Well MM had cleared it from their side months ago that they are set with buyers. It was upto people to believe it or not!
polly_mk thumbnail

What is happening in sc!!!
It seems some gundas surround kumud and her useless husband and ask for all the jewellery she is covered in and money etc... Which she gives since her husband is useless and practical maybe and when it comes to her pavitra MS... They ask for it too... Now she hates M but P so happily removes MS and throws it at them...
But.. But.. But
Picchar Abhi baaki hai mere dost..
Dekho woh aa Gaya .. So mr sc makes an entry and catches the MS and gives it back to flabbergasted kumud and then proceeds to beat up and drive away thieves 😎

This update is exclusively for the biggest fan if sc on this cc... Madhu
Powered by Superb Eyebrow Tweezers

🥱 🥱

Last line... 🤣 ...uff tum log bhi na...poor gautam! 😆 ...he acts well ya..
polly_mk thumbnail
Am feeling sleepy 🥱 ...and ur sc writeup added to it... 🥱 😆

Chalo...will hit the bed...good day simsim.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Polly I am shocked to see the angst of sarun fans... Itna bura laga unhein... 😲 it's 9 months of constant I find tv hrs not good etc etc... And still they r shocked... And feel betrayed... Arrey I am bored with tht question and answer... He gives the same boring answer every time... And ppl r acting as if all this while he was saying " oh I left the show becoz aliens abducted me and forced me to quit and all these 9 months all I hv done is pine to act with Sanaya " and then suddenly he is saying ke tv hrs are long etc etc
mishaj thumbnail
good morning...:)
wtz news today?
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaj

good morning...:)
wtz news today?

Nothing new ... Devasted sarun fans bashing Barun... Ppl who generally bash him are continuing to do so...
Sbs and toi again talk abt cc gng off air but so far no confirmation from Sony
New radio Iv of barun yesterday ... Don't know if u heard
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: temperance12

Hmm, he seems to have that affect' Sometimes I do think what if I hadn't seen that scene from IPK (ambulance wala) - I would never have known who Barun, Sanaya, Akshay etc. were & would never have watched any Hindi television. I wouldn't even have known about IF and interacted with you guys'

Hi Tanya,
                That was my first scene too which led to Googling ipk and finding about the actor Barun Sobti and finally IF. I bless that coincidence or whatever that took me to Star Plus excatly during that scene.

Good morning all !
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What is happening in sc!!!
It seems some gundas surround kumud and her useless husband and ask for all the jewellery she is covered in and money etc... Which she gives since her husband is useless and practical maybe and when it comes to her pavitra MS... They ask for it too... Now she hates M but P so happily removes MS and throws it at them...
But.. But.. But
Picchar Abhi baaki hai mere dost..
Dekho woh aa Gaya .. So mr sc makes an entry and catches the MS and gives it back to flabbergasted kumud and then proceeds to beat up and drive away thieves 😎

This update is exclusively for the biggest fan if sc on this cc... Madhu