360 degree turn😆
  from denial to disappointment,hurt,"accepting reality"😆

😆
happy for final reality check 😆
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Blindfold is taken off by SP ... All it took is Ek Baar Phir !

You know its common to think he left for BW. That's what actors do. That was the "logic" used to make theories. His grocery comment after the Ek Baar Phir ki kadwi medicine hit home few facts.

Thanks to SP... once before for pulling the plug and not ruining my fav show & character. And now for giving reality check to obsessed fans who were just not willing to move on!
polly_mk thumbnail

Suraj in DABH -

Mein ne jab Chavi ya Mohit ke liye kuch kiya toh tu ne kaha mein sabse accha Bhai hoon.

Mein ne jab Tere, Baba ya Ghar ke liye kuch kiya toh tu ne kaha mein sabse accha Beta hoon.

Mein ne aaj jab apni patni ke liye kuch kiya toh tu ne mujhe joru ka gulam keh diya.

Yeh khitab mein nahi manta !

👏 nice one!
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kranu

happy for final reality check 😆

Dekha jaye toh bilkul human process hai ji ... Took 9 months 😆
polly_mk thumbnail

Dekha jaye toh bilkul human process hai ji ... Took 9 months 😆

Ya no wonder I can hear so much crying noises! 😆 😛
mishaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_mk

Thanks to SP... once before for pulling the plug and not ruining my fav show & character. And now for giving reality check to obsessed fans who were just not willing to move on!

even if barun got replaced,how would it "ruin" ur fvrt chrctr n show polyji?😆😆😆

polly_mk thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishaj

even if barun got replaced,how would it "ruin" ur fvrt chrctr n show polyji?😆😆😆

They were planning to kill asr na...barun had already shot for those scenes. The whole essence of the show wud have neen ruined na. They had run out of story...so wud have just weaved one disastrous track after another to drag the show. ..like sheetal track & mrs india.

Good they ended it when they did. I am just saying...that ...it is like the second time I am thankful to SP in a way...first was that time...and now ek baar phir. 😆
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Suraj in DABH -

Mein ne jab Chavi ya Mohit ke liye kuch kiya toh tu ne kaha mein sabse accha Bhai hoon.

Mein ne jab Tere, Baba ya Ghar ke liye kuch kiya toh tu ne kaha mein sabse accha Beta hoon.

Mein ne aaj jab apni patni ke liye kuch kiya toh tu ne mujhe joru ka gulam keh diya.

Yeh khitab mein nahi manta !

Quite a modern outlook for a regressive show... The concepts might be regressive, but the solutions are not...  I don't follow the show, but this is based on the above dialogue.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: polly_mk

👏 nice one!

Toh ek aur ! When Sandhya questioned him as to why he is going against his mother to support her -

Mera kabhi koyi sapna nahi tha par aap ka hai. Mein aapke uss sapne ko pura hote huwe dekh na chahta hoon.

It was a beautiful scene. They do not have hot chemistry but the bond is shown beautifully. I am not a regular so might not know all but the ones that I saw were beautiful. It is Saas-Bahu but Suraj is their strength & I guess that works. Saas Bahu not fighting with each other to prove their point works too.Edited by .Sama. - 10 years ago
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi