Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: polly_mk

Nahi ji...we eat it ourselves...but if needed I can supply Barun's store if he opens one in USA 😛 😆

Hayyeee...barun ko mere tamatar supply karoongi ! 😆

No no not those vengeful tamatars 😲
simim thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_mk

See how manipulative they are!! And so quickly some "fans" change color na!

Instead of understanding ur fav...they always thot they can somehow manipulate him to do wht they want.

And simi is right...regarding tv...he said this from long time. But they turned & twisted his words always!

And some ppl r acting as if Sanaya was begging all along to act in ipk 2 and Barun was the one who stopped it and grave injustice was done to her... Arrey who asked them to spam for a male lead who in interview after interview talked abt the long hrs on tv and his dislike for it and was bashed for it as well... Nonsense 😡
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
now Tv is over as BS said he will not do OH god I will not be surprised if ppl spam for SARUN movie 🤣, I saw one comment  on twitter ki now they should act in movies if not tv 😆 Edited by Kranu - 10 years ago
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Blindfold is taken off by SP ... All it took is Ek Baar Phir !

You know its common to think he left for BW. That's what actors do. That was the "logic" used to make theories. His grocery comment after the Ek Baar Phir ki kadwi medicine hit home few facts.Edited by .Sama. - 10 years ago
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simim

And some ppl r acting as if Sanaya was begging all along to act in ipk 2 and Barun was the one who stopped it and grave injustice was done to her... Arrey who asked them to spam for a male lead who in interview after interview talked abt the long hrs on tv and his dislike for it and was bashed for it as well... Nonsense 😡

faltu nonsense 😡 Now I hope that team TS stop their nonsensical tweets abt spamming, calling and their manipulations. He was saying this from past 9 months now they should get atleast reality check

PS - Mods I am talking abt twitter not abt IF 😆
simim thumbnail

Wht hpnd misha
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I guess now that CC is ending, will the news blog site be slammed by fans? People obviously had no issues slamming TellyChakkar or Times of India website!

mishaj thumbnail
no...just shocked to see wt all things hv happened after an iv...n MF
360 degree turn😆
  from denial to disappointment,hurt,"accepting reality"😆
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Suraj in DABH -

Mein ne jab Chavi ya Mohit ke liye kuch kiya toh tu ne kaha mein sabse accha Bhai hoon.

Mein ne jab Tere, Baba ya Ghar ke liye kuch kiya toh tu ne kaha mein sabse accha Beta hoon.

Mein ne aaj jab apni patni ke liye kuch kiya toh tu ne mujhe joru ka gulam keh diya.

Yeh khitab mein nahi manta !
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simim

No no not those vengeful tamatars 😲

Nahi nahi...will supply nice good tomatoes to him...ekdum pyaar se grow & harvest kiye huye 😳 😳

Any vengeful tamatars that I will grow...will send to a particular team! ☢️