Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
riti...u didn't know chanchan news kya? till now not official just toi article saying 12th sept last epidose and 6th sept last day of shoot
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After reading his intvw... im feeling so good n happy
He is simply not a soul who is going to weigh his worth looking at the number of shows he appear. Hehe... did he ask people to spam... no... n juast follow his intrviews n anyone will find out he is not that kind of a star who can be forced to do things...

He knows what he wants... his life is his.. his dreams are his... his roles r his...follow karna hai tho follow happily... no use of crying cribbing n complsining...

He is far too a normal person to be hurt of his ranking here falls n he is going to lose nothing if anyone bashes him here... haha .. bindaaz...

[:D/]
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi friendwas... hehe.. i didnt even wish him a good happy birthday cos i feared the msgs migjt reach him through that team sarun...

🤣
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I found this interview interesting….

During the fiasco, he was labelled a lot of things and one was "liar". But as per this interview, he was read the script in November, after he put down his papers!!! So, in my low IQ delusional brain, that means he didn't lie when he said that he is taking a break for health reasons….  

coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: temperance12

I found this interview interesting'.

During the fiasco, he was labelled a lot of things and one was "liar". But as per this interview, he was read the script in November, after he put down his papers!!! So, in my low IQ delusional brain, that means he didn't lie when he said that he is taking a break for health reasons'.  

the one who are so desperate to bash Barun have put September after November in their calendar
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: temperance12

I found this interview interesting'.

During the fiasco, he was labelled a lot of things and one was "liar". But as per this interview, he was read the script in November, after he put down his papers!!! So, in my low IQ delusional brain, that means he didn't lie when he said that he is taking a break for health reasons'.  

see thts y u r low iq...ppl r quoting this very line and calling him a liar now 😆
simim thumbnail
see I always maintained tht quitting for movies implies tht it was primary on his mind and thts the reason  for leaving...otherwise he wud hv continued...
taking a break for health reasons means leaving becoz he was sick and tired...if later a movie opportunity came up...then tht doesntv make it leaving for movies...
And now he was planning to move out of the country rather than act on tv...
And I guess this was common knowledge on the sets since ppl creating rumours also knew it...
And after reading all this ...still ppl are saying the same crap they always did
temperance12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

the one who are so desperate to bash Barun have put September after November in their calendar

I think because we are low IQ delusionals, we did not get the memo where it says November will now come after August and before October!!! Life is so unfair to us low IQ delusionals… Koi hamaare baare mein nahi sochtha…..
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
you know there are people who actually bash Barun, but what irks me is people who hide behind I'm-a-true-arshi. fan mask and bash him when they are actually Angelic followersEdited by summer_breeze - 10 years ago
temperance12 thumbnail

Hello Madhu ji…. IF is on fire…..😆😆😆