CC #27~Bak Bak Medley~Invites Only - Page 30

Posted: 10 years ago
Just went through his interview. I like his thought process,Anyone and everyone can watch tv but making a viewer to step out and spend from one's pocket to watch a movie, is something one has to achieve. I loved his answer I can sell groceries, I don't have a problem. what baffled me was the migration story was true, but the theories weaved up on the migration story were ridiculous. like the fact he had mentioned how he wasn't giving that well deserved me time to himself and family!
Originally posted by simim

No.. I work 11 to 8... Thankfully

u missed a golden chance... 😭 it comes on tv often...so better luck next time... 😆
n one thing im sure,BP will beat ur prevs YPD in boring n irritating u... 😆 😆
i hope jachuji wont miss Bachelor party this time...
Read BAruns intw. So happy. This guy knows what life is n how to live it in histerms..

So the recipe for theory is get 1 gm of info n add spice n fake vested interest masala... n serve in a concerned container or dish.

Iam laughing at myself for being a part of the earlier save barun initiative. Though did nothing.. ibelieved that naa.hehe.

Here is a man who has clear ideas
Originally posted by summer_breeze

Just went through his interview. I like his thought process,Anyone and everyone can watch tv but making a viewer to step out and spend from one's pocket to watch a movie, is something one has to achieve. I loved his answer I can sell groceries, I don't have a problem. what baffled me was the migration story was true, but the theories weaved up on the migration story were ridiculous. like the fact he had mentioned how he wasn't giving that well deserved me time to himself and family!

Agree ashwini he stayed back coz he got films... But it was made to look tht his family didnt want to act and so he was gng abroad.
But looks like some ppl did hv some info and weaved a story based on it
Maybe he was fed up with tv and wanted to leave becoz he didn't want to come on any show... Then he got this offer from Mitali and stayed
It's really very strange

Ok one line jumped out at me from the telegraph Iv...
So ppl did know some stuff ... And made up the rest!!!

That was one of my speculation too back in the time of fiasco. Actually one on which I had my bet if he did not get his way ! I thought it would be a restaurant but yahan toh Bandha was ready to sell groceries. 😆

Maybe Kranu & Polly could have cracked a deal 😉
Originally posted by .Sama.

That was one of my speculation too back in the time of fiasco. Actually one on which I had my bet if he did not get his way ! I thought it would be a restaurant but yahan toh Bandha was ready to sell groceries. 😆

Maybe Kranu & Polly could have cracked a deal 😉

But he must hv been really sick and tired no to contemplate leaving the country?

Agree ashwini he stayed back coz he got films... But it was made to look tht his family didnt want to act and so he was gng abroad.
But looks like some ppl did hv some info and weaved a story based on it

Hi Simi. Indeed so many false accusation against someone's family, when they don't even know xYZ of Barun's family. Which family would stop their family members from succeeding that too if he is a grownup man..Its like the neighbors of a colony knows there was fighting going in one of the next house, but for what they were fighting for was way beyond them, thus led to interested parties weaving stories on it

But he must hv been really sick and tired no to contemplate leaving the country?

He wasn't joking when he said he was brain dead. That he could not think straight anymore.

Yeah if spamming, mocking and abusing people who even jokingly say things about him regardless of his relationship with those people is actually quite pissing off