Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: simim

So then y say such stuff? I can never understand this... Khair chodo

not many believe that he does not know how he will about something few months down the line.
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: temperance12

Hmm, I don't think they are showing it outside India then'.  But the guy lied to the girl in the promo yaar... I did not like that!!  Be a chauvinist (I can digest that), but be a truthful chauvinist!!!!

Promos haven't aired here in UK and Vasu was saying it hasn't aired in US either'.  I haven't heard any buzz for it in the UK.

even I did not like that...what I liked in ASR was he was fearless...and he was like I don't care what people think about me..he was bad and he was okay if people called him bad...from new promo removing the name IPK-ek baar phir  if i have to judge its character to me its the guy is full negative and girl is the one who believes the guy easily..
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

Did anyone see JDJ yesterday??

I did not like Lauren-Puneet's performance...i don't know why are they so much hyped..plus I also do not like the way Lauren is highlighted saying videshi girl..whats a big deal??i find her fake...

and whats wrong with Salman and DD since 2 week..i feel they can do better..

I liked it... But I agree... They go on and on abt her even tho she is a trained dancer...and I agree dd and salman r not doing very well

I hv another question... Y do production houses invest money in a show... And then just depend on crap like online worshippers opinion and off screen segments like of the actresses ex- show in the hope to garner trps?
Y don't they focus on the story and execution?
I mean I a have no experience in production of shows and I can see it... But y can't they?

because they don't have the story...for show who has the story they continue well no matter what goes offscreen like YRKKH..DABH..Uttaran..BV

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 10 years ago
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hv another question... Y do production houses invest money in a show... And then just depend on crap like online worshippers opinion and off screen segments like of the actresses ex- show in the hope to garner trps?
Y don't they focus on the story and execution?
I mean I a have no experience in production of shows and I can see it... But y can't they?

I have no idea why Indian Television is the way it is….  It's rarely about story but about how long the show can be run.

In India, if the TRPs are low, then no matter how online viewership behaves, the show will be pulled off. With IPK it was different, because despite having lower TRPs in India, the show pulled in higher numbers internationally which is a market that is still not fully discovered.
Originally posted by: temperance12

I have no idea why Indian Television is the way it is'.  It's rarely about story but about how long the show can be run.

In India, if the TRPs are low, then no matter how online viewership behaves, the show will be pulled off. With IPK it was different, because despite having lower TRPs in India, the show pulled in higher numbers internationally which is a market that is still not fully discovered.

even during IPK the makers were stressed to increase the TRP...for Indian shows TRPs matters a lot..
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

even during IPK the makers were stressed to increase the TRP...for Indian shows TRPs matters a lot..

Ya I remember than interview of Sanaya were she was saying the TRPs are not increasing…. During the hate marriage (Gupta house track)!!! The bell should have gone off then that viewers did not like OTT Khushi…. But chodo, water under the bridge and all…..

simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maybe Sony wanted to increase its international presence or online presence? In which case y be bothered abt trps? All their steps were towards improving online / international presence and not trps
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I liked it... But I agree... They go on and on abt her even tho she is a trained dancer...and I agree dd and salman r not doing very well

Not just that she was runner up in SYTYCD and was assistant choreographer in following seasons.

In MB DD's screen time has increased if that's even possible. I will blame it on Salman. I know Indian & BW is not Salman's forte but I think DD even in her zombie state will be better in pure dancing. Par as far as I have seen Salman he will quietly keep up with this for few more weeks. He will need to push Drashti when they reach final rounds. Par I will again repeat this, if not for Salman DD would have been long gone or would have messed up big time.

Maybe Sony wanted to increase its international presence or online presence? In which case y be bothered abt trps? All their steps were towards improving online / international presence and not trps

international audience will never like the show like CC...and if we talk about online views also CC lacks in number...its only few IF fans who feels show is good
Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 10 years ago