Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Well I do not understand the offence taken? Isn't this the exact statement of the red ticker of SP? So that's the official version as per media for IPK closure for TV world who will not or won't need to dig deeper.

true... same to same. bikuliya ..

but the speciality for today is this statement came when SONY cracked an unofficial disclaimer naađŸ˜‰
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

The second half of the article does not stays valid as they are quoting the wrong fact that Barun quit the show because of BW...i wish they had stated the exact reason for Barun quitting the show..i think here Avinash is not aware of Barun's case he just answered on what he was told...because Barun never left the show in midway..he continued till the PH realise story has run its course

i wish someone ask him will he do the same favour like Barun did to IPK 1...managing both show and movie..continuing the show just on maker's request and continuing the show till channel gives the hit Star Parivaar at UK..

But even if u r aware... Y is it disrespecting ur profession of acting if u quit a show? He was told tht Barun quit the show to pursue a bw career and wud he do tht... Where does respect to ones profession come there?
simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolnisha_fun87

I hope after CC ends Sanaya takes up public speaking class...it will help her to survive in her next show..

This I agree a 100%
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Absolutely Sama! That's the official version… Barun Sobti decided to move on to movies and therefore we are deciding to shut shop!!! Barun has not objected to this, so to the rest of the world, who are not aware of all the "story has run its course", "as of now things are in a limbo" etc etc etc bit, the reason in the disclaimer is the reason the show went off air.

And what is with people telling that he should not have said that… Freedom of expression is a fundamental right in our country. Where it hurts X number of fan's feelings, there will be Y number of audience who are happy with what he said.  

Personally, I think it's difficult to judge how one behaves given a situation unless you are actually confronted with it & therefore I would respond differently if asked the question.

And more over, only he knows why he said what he has. Maybe he is trying to appeal to the people who actually felt Barun was unprofessional and try to get them to watch IPK2. For sure, he knows by now IPK 1 fans are not happy with IPK2 and most likely won't watch it….  Or he is saying that to his fans or the PH or the channel.

simim thumbnail
No but is quitting a show equal to disrespecting ur profession?Edited by simim - 10 years ago
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: simim

But even if u r aware... Y is it disrespecting ur profession of acting if u quit a show? He was told tht Barun quit the show to pursue a bw career and wud he do tht... Where does respect to ones profession come there?

True. he was asked a question about will he quit the show if he got movie offers like barun as he was told by the media... he is entitled to his answer. But I don't know from where professional came into picture??? if quitting a show is unprofessional, then most of India tv actress or actors are not professional enough, cause many have quit citing some or the other reason
Edited by summer_breeze - 10 years ago
temperance12 thumbnail

Simmi, but this depends on individual preferences right??

While all of us here, feel that he had given the concerned parties more than enough notice and has behaved professionally, there are people out there who don't. We have read those views and disagreed with those views as well.

They both used to be professional counterparts, how they react on professional matters will be biased to a certain extent.
temperance12 thumbnail

No but is quitting a show equal to disrespecting ur profession?

I don't think it is unprofessional as long as you have stuck to the contract and given notice. If this is unprofessional, then everyone who quits their job in their lifetime is unprofessional.
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

yaa that i agree esp with bold..
thought process..i have seen many actors do not realise the depth of what they speak...

simim thumbnail
Originally posted by: temperance12

</div>
<div>
<font color="#17365d"><font face="Lucida Sans Unicode">

Simmi, but this depends on individual preferences right??

While all of us here, feel that he had given the concerned parties more than enough notice and has behaved professionally, there are people out there who don't. We have read those views and disagreed with those views as well.

They both used to be professional counterparts, how they react on professional matters will be biased to a certain extent. </font></font>

Hmm u r right... But in a profession, I think everybody believes that giving enough notice and quitting implies professionalism... I think that's a universal enough definition..
But u right ppls perception of whether leaving for a film for a better career can differ