Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Music_Junkie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: polly_mk

Where did sonaji get this article abt cc ending??

TOI. One thing my amigo's the notice period given to the cc team doesn't qualify for the must two months notice period!!! what will happen to those 150/20000/35000000 employees...I'm just waiting to see who is going to do cry me a river act
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so what were the bootiful curses showered on another actor?

unpopular... flop... jobless, gone into oblivion... career will be finished... he will be paired with what zoom tv said some days ago... will have to participate in reality shows... jobless n thus will be in big boss... oye... really!๐Ÿ˜ˆ    not giving it back... not because i dont know to, but because it simply isnt worth it
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Originally posted by: summer_breeze

TOI. One thing my amigo's the notice period given to the cc team doesn't qualify for the must two months notice period!!! what will happen to those 150/20000/35000000 employees...I'm just waiting to see who is going to do cry me a river act

the important people have "migrated". Supriyaji, i heard has another show... Anuj has a movie , other side characters i read were sidelined long before, so no farak for them... the crew will be retained by the channel/PH(the crew's work style is not like the actors'. they have a fixed contract with either PH or the channels... so they will be relocated to other shows or ventures... baaki ka "200 jobs" ... i really dont care๐Ÿ˜†  may be best fraand who has a hit show n a dance show will come to some help
Edited by blueballoon - 10 years ago
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blueballoon

so what were the bootiful curses showered on another actor?

unpopular... flop... jobless, gone into oblivion... career will be finished... he will be paired with what zoom tv said some days ago... will have to participate in reality shows... jobless n thus will be in big boss... oye... really!๐Ÿ˜ˆ    not giving it back... not because i dont know to, but because it simply isnt worth it

All their words have come back to bite them...amd we didn't do anything...it all happened without us lifting a finger. Sab kismat ka khel hai. That why it never does any good to wish bad for someone else!
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Now Sony becomes the bad channel, and it never deserved Angel... sanaya doing jdj with one team... The same sanaya who refused to do jdj when offered cause she wanted to concentrate on ChanChan...obviously she wouldn't have taken jdj segments to do with Salman and dd cause she has to concentrate on cc shooting... well now she has done it, the Luciferous in me says well its another way to make it up for being jobless in few weeks
polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blueballoon

the important people have "migrated". Supriyaji, i heard has another show... Anuj has a movie , other side characters i read were sidelined long before, so no farak for them... the crew will be retained by the channel/PH(the crew's work style is not like the actors'. they have a fixed contract with either PH or the channels... so they will be relocated to other shows or ventures... baaki ka "200 jobs" ... i really dont care๐Ÿ˜† may be best fraand who has a hit show n a dance show will come to some help

Most of the side characters were from SBS show...and will be part of sbs2 coming in few months.
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: summer_breeze

The show was supposed to go on till march 2014... it's because the ph shares a good relationship with the channel...

Oh no you got it all wrong. It because of the star power that is SI !
Music_Junkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Sama.

Oh no you got it all wrong. It because of the star power that is SI !

Now all those mind boggling theories of colors channel needing sanaya to promote and increase Trp's of jdj regardless of she doing a show for the rival channel has gone down the drains ... well. sanaya needs colors, any channel for that matter
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_mk

All their words have come back to bite them...amd we didn't do anything...it all happened without us lifting a finger. Sab kismat ka khel hai. That why it never does any good to wish bad for someone else!

exactly. there can be 100001 opinions, love or hate n can discuss that in groups who share the same thoughts. getting into every appreciation thread, n messing it... cursing others. oh yeah!

not just Barun, FK etc...! bt others who have nothing to do with any thing.

no one even in their dreams will say a half baked character like chanchan will win an award. still another actress from the most hit show of  tv was ridiculed mercilessly when she won an award. even equated her with certain animals... that too in the hub of that show.how bad was that!๐Ÿคข

Edited by blueballoon - 10 years ago
vaatuhaara thumbnail
haila... now suddenly i get why  "IPK can never be IPK without *Arnav *and KUSHI"Edited by blueballoon - 10 years ago