Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kase thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Thanx for the written update.
Have missed the episode..but from all the bla bla blas seems have not missed anything worth watching..
When oh when will Sanchi's true face be revealed to all????? I particularly want to see Sumi's reaction when she realise that all Sanchi's sweetness was an act put on by her to fool the shekhars and singhs!!!!!

Esp want to see their faces when it is revealed that Sanchi bribed the Pandit to fix this date - I hope they show this part
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Best part was Ganga & Jagya...that's it...Jagya on his motorbike, total hotness and his madness is increasing day by day...Lal Singh was perplexed too...and maybe even suspicious...can't wait to see Monday when JaGan meet...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

now sumi will see the consequence of her irritable behaviour
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Yes. I volunteered to summarize the episode not to re-hash it word for word.    

Feel free to  pm me where you did not understand a nickname - am not claiming perfection, but as standard practice I always read through every written update to make sure its apparent which character I am actually speaking of.  Still you can pm if you can't make it out.  

Talking to a chair is symbolic - its saying farewell to a person in their absence like taking to a photo.  Its emotion beyond words.  As such I described the gesture that captures the essence aired - missing someone.  Not whether Ganga gripped the chair... touched it...said hello how r u or thank you to it.  

P.S. I know some Jagya fans like to pick on me as they think I am mean to their favorite...but that is their issue not mine.   I "blah blah blah" non-sensical (incoherent stream of consciousness rambling) dialogues of Mahi about Ashima not giving him a chance and VO not JG. The key events in the episode was Ganga leaving and J going after her - which is encapsulated in the title.  Still all welcome to their own perceptions

where in the world i asked you  re- hash word to word ? Tell me . Did i tell  you to write hi hello , she caressed his chair she did this  , she did that ?by this probably you are mocking other updaters who write this too i never asked you to write same  You call this summary ? in a summary you had to  write she thanked him and asked permission to leave These two words would have told the gist of what she was saying Only this i wanted to know it would have taken only your two seconds  i can assume but for confirmation  This i got to know from the second update roaming here thanks to your summary which could not satisfy people . You said update is not for those who don't understand Hindi really updates are not for them but we rely on updates so two words about what character is saying would have been your  mercy on us  We would be thankful to you This is what i am asking you you are telling me Jagaya fans pick you up? which Jagaya fans pick you i don;t know i never did so why narrating this to me wow so nice of you if asked something to you as a reader  of your update you started attacking on fan groups in your defense You are right its only Jagaya fans pick you up ?Their problem not mine  wow brilliant  and if you think they  pick you then its your fault too Why you felt the need of using stern smile and wacko for them ??You are doing an update for people here  not to your own self so do whatever in your comments but spare the update 

There might be Mahi Aashima fans too though i am not but by blah blah blah don't you think you are spoiling their mood too ?

and why i am suppose to PM you ?why cannot you write update in a way all people can understand it You are writing  it for people here so write for them For you everyone should be equal 

Edited by kate-nic - 10 years ago
aa112233 thumbnail
Thank you for the hilarious written updates. I stopped watching BV a few months ago when it started deteriorating into a typical saas-bahu serial with scheming vamps, damsels in distress and highly improbable storylines - whether it is an educated spoilt brat of a girl falling for a twice divorced man or that of a runaway abused woman being being welcomed into a rich, influential family like a family member followed by predictable storylines and kitchen politics galore.

To think that this show used to show realistic characters and convey social messages that really communicated the message of womens empowerment, once upon a time...

Your updates remind one that this is just another serial, not something that is to be taken very seriously. It is good of you to take the time to watch this stuff and write these interesting updates. Thank you.
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update...😊
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kate-nic

where in the world i asked you  re- hash word to word ? Tell me . Did i tell  you to write hi hello , she caressed his chair she did this  , she did that ?by this probably you are mocking other updaters who write this too i never asked you to write same  You call this summary ? in a summary you had to  write she thanked him and asked permission to leave These two words would have told the gist of what she was saying Only this i wanted to know it would have taken only your two seconds  i can assume but for confirmation  This i got to know from the second update roaming here thanks to your summary which could not satisfy people . You said update is not for those who don't understand Hindi really updates are not for them but we rely on updates so two words about what character is saying would have been your  mercy on us  We would be thankful to you This is what i am asking you you are telling me Jagaya fans pick you up? which Jagaya fans pick you i don;t know i never did so why narrating this to me wow so nice of you if asked something to you as a reader  of your update you started attacking on fan groups in your defense You are right its only Jagaya fans pick you up ?Their problem not mine  wow brilliant  and if you think they  pick you then its your fault too Why you felt the need of using stern smile and wacko for them ??You are doing an update for people here  not to your own self so do whatever in your comments but spare the update 

There might be Mahi Aashima fans too though i am not but by blah blah blah don't you think you are spoiling their mood too ?

and why i am suppose to PM you ?why cannot you write update in a way all people can understand it You are writing  it for people here so write for them For you everyone should be equal 

i didnt  want to comment here but for you commenting if you need any help related to JaGan  feel free to ask us Like libra wrote we often write separately for many of our friends updates on saturday's  especially the ones who has language barriers not word to word but at least give them a proper gist because cannot expect this from anti JaGan group to write anything about them with grace  even update  Had it been AnSh here to entire scenario would be different its JaGan so like this Never mind feel free to ask us but only about them rest is none of our concern 
sectoreight thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

[

Secondly, I did not make a judgment on the content of the episode. I summarized the content utilizing my judgment as to what was the relevant event/essence/gist of each scene.  The purpose of an update is summary its not verbatim transcript.  Am an updater not a transcriber of dialogues. Nor are written updates meant to provide translation for those unfamiliar with Hindi.  For each scene I had summary of what occurred, the key characters, and setting.   No scenes were skipped.  

Anjana,

I am not going to comment on this.  It is for you to examine your own conscience and see if you are doing justice to the updates. 

RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Respect the written updater and do not insult her. She is taking time out of her busy schedule to write it for us. Satisfying everyone is a very tough job. Each and every updater has his/ her own way of writing.