Balika Vadhu

BV WU Aug 17/13 - Ganga Going & Jagya Gayab - Page 2

kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is a WU๐Ÿ˜•at least you could put some effort in writing ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What kind of an insult is this? And u r a coolbie? Pls recognize your responsibilities that if you are providing a written update , it needs to be devoid of your own personal emotions and mockery. Or you could choose not to write and offer this responsibility to someone who does it with respect, and I see a lot of WUs in this forum which are handled with respect
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wu

Totally crap episode

kate-nic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charuluv_SV

This is the worst update i have ever seen,

people like me only belong to the updates who dont know the language,
updaters from moday to friday updating beautifully,
if u r not interesting please give it to someone who is perfect.

i agree i have a language barrier too in my country  BV is way behind  with dubbing than the telecast in India i see it on line and updating is my only way to understand what characters are saying here logged on and saw what ?This is update ๐Ÿ˜•Every saturday i get disappointed reading update 

The updaters like mahi, kikyo , andv  do it so well i don't want to do comparison but this is  sort of strange update and name calling 

I hope Anjana you don't mind either change your way of updating or either give the place to someone else 
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really feel bad for written update volunteers. I have the luxury for not watching crappy episodes. They have to still watch and write. This is volunteering work right. No one gets paid for doing this painful  job.
I watched the episode, it was more like what Anjana wrote blah blah. Begins with Ganga saying bye, talking to Dr sa's chair and leaving. Good thing is they didn't show the cycle rickshaw man riding from the hospital to the bus stop. I still remember the scenes were we were forced to watch people getting down stairs one step at a time. ๐Ÿ˜†  Only missing is camera going gol gol and zoom in and zoom out on each characters faces. The same scene at Shekars. Sitting and smiling. Only this time they were not eating or drinking, but noticed something was wrong with Mahi. The same scenes at Singhs household. Anandi hugging one by one, why don't they just show group hug and be done with it. Then the function. We have to watch all that. On top of it we have to watch Sanchi.  Jagya talking to himself, talking to his reflection in the mirror, riding on the bike.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Even I watched the episode.

it was truly a blah blah episode obviously lot of useless scenes with random characters  stuffed in to make the show run 6 days a week.

Edited by aparnauma - 10 years ago
kate-nic thumbnail
I personally like JaGan i want to know  what they were saying if the respected updater does not like them i don't care but as a coolbie she ought  not to disrespect anyone  She writes AnSh with grace but rest always blah blah blah  an updater should be unbiased I have noticed her everytime Again i am sorry to do comparison Mahi too comments in between but never biased Most  of the time i don't understand what Anjana's language Strange names she gives which spins my head what she is saying ?i am too dumb to understand all this
Libra123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kate-nic

I personally like JaGan i want to know  what they were saying if the respected updater does not like them i don't care but as a coolbie she ought  not to disrespect anyone  She writes AnSh with grace but rest always blah blah blah  an updater should be unbiased I have noticed her everytime Again i am sorry to do comparison Mahi too comments in between but never biased Most  of the time i don't understand what Anjana's language Strange names she gives which spins my head what she is saying ?i am too dumb to understand all this

Here Kate... It was a really blah blah puke worthy episode except Jagan..

Ganga takes farewell from the hospital staff.. They give toys and say we will. It's Mannu and hope Mannu remembers us when playing with those toys, we got attached to Mannu all these days.. Ganga says thanks for helping me all these days and says I will be back in a minute and goes to jagyas room...says, docsaa if you are not there I would have still been in the dark, you keep giving me confidence to srike back and fight again. Whatever you have done no one will do it for their own self, is I'll be obliged to you my whole life.Remeebrs all the scenes where jagya encouraged her to move ahead in life etc..she says, I am going now, take care of yourself...

Jagya in his room thinking about Ganga looking time. Says to himself..Ganga might have started now. Then says when it's time to leave she will leave now, why am I thinking soo much about her. She can go alone, she only said that to me..Even ghanshyam kaka is also there with her right.. So let her go. Whats the problem..What happenned to you jagya., why are you thinking soo much..Ganga is not your responsibility jagya.. Leave this matter here...Then looks in the mirror and remembers all the scenes ha had defending Ganga and how he said to sumitra, Ganga and also dadisa that he will go to mangalore with Ganga.. Then says you should have gone with Ganga jagya. Even you know about this.
At the hospital lal Singh helps Ganga get on to the rickshaw. Ganga still looking for jagya. Some jeep comes Ganga thinks its jagya. It not. She leaves..
Lal singh tells the nurse, in some time I will have to leave for jagyas engagement. Make your you manage everything here in my absence and if there is any emergency call me.. Jagya comes running and askslasingh where is Ganga. He tells she left some 10 minutes back and jagya doesnot stops and run.. Lalsinghs keeps calling but jagya doesnot listen but runs in his back.. Lal runs behind to ask what it is.. It jagya does not stop.. Lal worries its your engagement today what if eveyone knows in the haveli that jagya is away..
Ganga at the bus stop still optimistic that jagya will come...episode ends..

Rest, I didnot watch also, so don't know what happenned...hope this helps...

kate-nic thumbnail
Thank you Libra Thank you so much๐Ÿค— it really helped 

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anajana from sparing me the painful watch and forwarding all the blah scenes. Am glad you didn't make me even have to read them. ๐Ÿ˜›

I mean - seriously - who wants to hear about the time waste they do in Udaipur anyways ? And as for Sanchi - she has already shown she is completely despo and is still being humored by her family who find nothing objectionable about all her bizarre, totally despo behaviour.

- Nobody needs come - I'll go alone and get engaged
- can I go talk to Jagya
- Can I buy the very best jewellery so Jagya can see me and be transfixed
- Can I go show him my outfit and see his.
- Can I bed him already !!!!

This is so very crappy. - Am glad you spared me the gory details. Thanks ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ