Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Possible she might  leave the house but as for becoming rich i doubt with swami's character
πŸ˜†

but Rani can start Restaurant.πŸ˜ƒ. Sawmi can be a waiter there.πŸ˜ƒ
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: newt2007

but Rani can start Restaurant.πŸ˜ƒ. Sawmi can be a waiter there.πŸ˜ƒ

Rani chef no doubt but swami waiter.. anga taan idikadhu newt 🀣 his just too hopeless that i cannot imagine him doing any job ..

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't Swami supposed to be super intelligent?πŸ˜† Bhoomi atleast thinks so as he feels threatened by Swami and his small businesses😲

BTW, I cannot understand why someone as educated as Selvi is such a fool. She is taking the wrong example under her circumstances, i.e, her mother..
How does Selvi think that any of her actions are even helping her bring Rajesh's father closer? Rather, I think that it is backfiring as Selvi is being shown as this person who would take domestic abuse and still not raise a voice against it..
Worse still, she plays the mahaan DIL and decides to shush any other person who manages to stand up against Kali and Shenba.. 😑
Why cannot Selvi see that the best thing would  be to let Kali and Shenba have a taste of their own medicine? Leave them to themselves and go out with your husband and MIL and have a life instead of playing the crying victim all the time and also making others like Vaani and her MIL stand there and be insulted for her mahaan act.. Selvi needs to use her brain big time🀒
-vijayfan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Possible she might  leave the house but as for becoming rich i doubt with swami's character
πŸ˜†

di i think swami is not tat bad tat he can't understand business,...v saw tat in the granite debris episode..he did better than wat bhoomi cud hav...Swami needs confidence in him...and he sud lift his lazy ness off him