Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I really don't like when some of you say hope the show fails --

And I agree some of u are mad at SP --we are too -- but this news has been out for a while now still sorry to say this  but there are some really stupid peaple who are still bashing Avinash 

He was not told this would be a second season of that show it was supposed to be called Aastha 

Fine u guys love your Sarun but are they only ones who can act ? --that's what some of u are saying --Avinash can not sooo 
Can understand your rage  etc if it was a continuation of that show but it is not 
It's entirely diff story --diff names so why this dumb and stupid uproar 

This is not fun and games to see who can say the nastiest thing -- this is  lively hood of all the cast and crew ---unless some peaple don't have anything else to do --and gosh my whole family and majority of our friends have watched CB god knows how many times 

Have downloaded most of the episodes on my lap top 

getting sick and tired of the rants that go on on FB etc about Avinash and this show --which at least for me the name is --Ek Baar Phir only 

We love Avinash but still don't say stupid things about other actors like some  do 

So really tell ur friends to chill wishing an actor -show ill will just shows how childish it 
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: august123

dear IPK fan, as u have mentioned ur mom watching it thrice, u know we , members of CB forum have watched CB1 and CB2  number of times, especially CB1 , its a master piece and avinash and rubina are excellent. I am not a young teenager and i have downloaded several episodes of cb1 and watch it repeatedly. Avinash is a superb actor , only if u have seen cb1, u would understand what i am trying to say. as far as IPkND2 is concerned, star plus wanted to do season 2 but the lead actors of season 1 are too busy perhaps, so they came up with this. 

moreover calling bad names for the lead actors of the new show is in no way justified.

I just mentioned it as a reply... In no way I can talk abt CB & avinash, as I don't know anything abt him... But from the tweets, I respect him for the patience he showed...

Even I am against calling bad names to any actors... I just hate bashing... And I am really sorry for that...
Originally posted by: seema12345

I really don't like when some of you say hope the show fails -- I know this is going.. This is totally wrong... No one can predict the future of the show...

And I agree some of u are mad at SP --we are too -- but this news has been out for a while now still sorry to say this  but there are some really stupid peaple who are still bashing Avinash - I am always against bashing...

He was not told this would be a second season of that show it was supposed to be called Aastha 

Fine u guys love your Sarun but are they only ones who can act ? --that's what some of u are saying --Avinash can not sooo - I really don't want to see any comparison between the 2 shows & the actors...
Can understand your rage  etc if it was a continuation of that show but it is not 
It's entirely diff story --diff names so why this dumb and stupid uproar 

This is not fun and games to see who can say the nastiest thing -- this is  lively hood of all the cast and crew ---unless some peaple don't have anything else to do --and gosh my whole family and majority of our friends have watched CB god knows how many times 

Have downloaded most of the episodes on my lap top 

getting sick and tired of the rants that go on on FB etc about Avinash and this show --which at least for me the name is --Ek Baar Phir only 

We love Avinash but still don't say stupid things about other actors like some  do 

So really tell ur friends to chill wishing an actor -show ill will just shows how childish it 

I know u are all eagerly waiting for this show... I just wish all the best...

niru06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear..first of all welcome to the forum n dats quite nice of u to come her n post ur view...u need not b sorry for those ppl whose been continuously bashing around...those ppl shud realise their mistake of making some wierd statements n abusive words..to avinash and also my forum friends even after they tried explaining the facts...stating a fact dat ur show was xtremely gud is diff but putting across some negative abusive statements for an actor and his show that has hardly aired its first promo coz they have used the same name is diff..al actors put in their hardwork day in and out to entertain their fans...al i cud say is jus respect their work...
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

I know u are all eagerly waiting for this show... I just wish all the best...

Oops sorry to welcome you hope u  will be a part of Avinash's new show forum

And thanks for answering my post but u know that saying a few apples ---- glad u are not that apple 
Originally posted by: niru06

Dear..first of all welcome to the forum n dats quite nice of u to come her n post ur view...u need not b sorry for those ppl whose been continuously bashing around...those ppl shud realise their mistake of making some wierd statements n abusive words..to avinash and also my forum friends even after they tried explaining the facts...stating a fact dat ur show was xtremely gud is diff but putting across some negative abusive statements for an actor and his show that has hardly aired its first promo coz they have used the same name is diff..al actors put in their hardwork day in and out to entertain their fans...al i cud say is jus respect their work...

I wanted to reply to ur views, hence made a post in this forum...

Thanks for welcoming me... I wanted to say sorry on behalf of my friends...

Everyone loves their show a lot... It is the best to them... Else u & I wont be sticking to them even after the show's ending...

The entire team is putting their efforts since Jan'13... Everyone's efforts will be definitely paid... No amount of negativity can stop one's hardwork... Moreover u guys are there to love it... All the best folks...
Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: seema12345

Oops sorry to welcome you hope u  will be a part of Avinash's new show forum

And thanks for answering my post but u know that saying a few apples ---- glad u are not that apple 

I don't have anything against the show yaar... I am seriously fed up with SP... So I am gonna stop watching SP, after EHMMBH ends...

So I won't be a part of the new forum... But from the bottom of my heart, I wish all the best to the show & actors👍🏼 The show is gonna start soon... So enjoy😊
mbbsrocks thumbnail
Ihave complaint with sp only..
tey shouldnt have used this name when this show was altogether different initially..
Originally posted by: mbbsrocks

Ihave complaint with sp only..

tey shouldnt have used this name when this show was altogether different initially..

Ya I just blame SP... They delayed the launch of the show, changed the storyline & title (as per an article)... They have just created unnecessary confusion, upsetting the fans...
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Ya I just blame SP... They delayed the launch of the show, changed the storyline & title (as per an article)... They have just created unnecessary confusion, upsetting the fans...

at the end of the day...its their product they have full right to do what they want