Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Read the post patiently please…

I know our love for our show have hurt u guys badly & just went through few posts in this forum… I just want to give a reply to those things u have mentioned…

Mad fans

Obsessive fans

Crazy fans

Insecure fans

Thanks for ur lovely opinion upon us…

Fans' love is so selfless... For every fan, their show is the best…

"And someone asked what is magical abt that show? Chemistry was good but nothing gr8 abt the storyline…" - It is ur opinion & I respect it...

And I am sharing my opinion that's it - Even I don't know what is magical abt it… But my mom, who doesn't understand even a single hindi word & with not so good English knowledge, is a diehardfan of this show… She keeps watching it day & night… This is the 3rd time she is watching it now… I really don't know what is so gr8 in it that she keeps watching it… I really lost my count of re-watch… I really don't know what so gr8 in it, that even after 9 months of the show's ending & even after watching almost every show on-air & off-air, I am unable to move on from the charm of my show…

I am extremely sorry for those hate comments upon Avinash & the show… No one has anything against them… Just SP's act made us emotional & without knowing where to show it, this over-reaction happened… I agree it is wrong...

And sorry abt that hate VM too… [Honestly I liked it, not becoz it is against ur show, but becoz of the scenes/reactions in the video were hilarious…  Esp I liked Shyam's crying scene as even I cried upon SP's act… It was similar to my reaction…] Sorry that u guys r hurt becoz of that…

I saw the new promo… I neither liked it or disliked it on YT… But I am not impressed with it… I know I shouldn't judge anything by 1 minute promo...

I just hate SP for this situation… I don't have anything against the show… SP shouldn't have interfered & changed the storyline & title… I hate SP too much… I just expect them to change the show's name… I am sending mails to SP to change the show's name… That's all… I will stop watching SP after EHMMBH ends…

I made a post in my forum too, to stop giving negative publicity to the new show & watch arshi in YT & mail SP...

U may think I am so stupid to make this post... Yes I am... I can't take this negativity...

Honestly, the show seems to be  promising… And you guys too love Avinash a lot… All the best for the show... I really feel sorry for all the negativity happening around…

All I want is just

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
the worst thing is that u guys r comparing CB fans nd IPKKND fans...right now if u r not seeing much fans here that does not mean the no. is less ...
nd then some of sarun fans r tweeting Avinash so hateful things ...its too much...u guys don't even know anything abt Avinash nd r writing so bad abt him...I m Avinash fan from tge time even Barun didn't came in this industry ...
nd thats not the end Sarun fans r tweeting me abusive words...off course our opinion abt u guys will nt good maybe bcoz of some fans
ruxarlakhani23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
right sparkling! Some of them dont even knw hw to talk! Me,bhavna,sangita etc.. Tried a lot to explain them with peace bt NO USE!
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

the worst thing is that u guys r comparing CB fans nd IPKKND fans...right now if u r not seeing much fans here that does not mean the no. is less ...

nd then some of sarun fans r tweeting Avinash so hateful things ...its too much...u guys don't even know anything abt Avinash nd r writing so bad abt him...I m Avinash fan from tge time even Barun didn't came in this industry ...
nd thats not the end Sarun fans r tweeting me abusive words...off course our opinion abt u guys will nt good maybe bcoz of some fans

It is really wrong I agree... I don't know anything abt avinash & I didn't bash him anywhere...

But I am so sorry for all these things... IPK is my home & I think I should ask sorry for bashing Avinash...

U all too don't want the show to be named as season 2... Becoz we don't want any comparison... Such comparisons wouldn't have happened if SP didn't interfere...

I am sorry...
sonia871 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome and no sorry plz...they have bashed avinash...i think sorry can be asked to him...
Again i am saying its only loss of fans..whether avi or ipk!!sp is just enjoying...but people nt understanding!!!
Originally posted by: radevfan1

right sparkling! Some of them dont even knw hw to talk! Me,bhavna,sangita etc.. Tried a lot to explain them with peace bt NO USE!

Few of them are so hyper... They are deeply hurt... I understand u all are too hurt becoz of us... Again sorry for that... But also try to understand, most of the IPK fans have nothing against the show or the actors... They are against SP only... Trust me...
Originally posted by: Soniaman

Welcome and no sorry plz...they have bashed avinash...i think sorry can be asked to him...
Again i am saying its only loss of fans..whether avi or ipk!!sp is just enjoying...but people nt understanding!!!

Ya true... I must say sorry to him... Though I have a twitter account, I never tweet... So only didn't do so... But he is good to understand the fans' emotions... He is so matured & I respect him for that...

SP has faced this last year & they are doing it purposely... U r right they are enjoying the negative limelight... I just hate SP...
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Few of them are so hyper... They are deeply hurt... I understand u all are too hurt becoz of us... Again sorry for that... But also try to understand, most of the IPK fans have nothing against the show or the actors... They are against SP only... Trust me...

u don't need to ask sorry...becoz wat the fans on twitter r doing is extreme...how can someone write a very abusive word to me when I only said I m waiting for Avinash comeback...no reason or hurt can be reason for this...
I know abt the love we fans have for our respective shows but that does not mean that we will forget our limits
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

u don't need to ask sorry...becoz wat the fans on twitter r doing is extreme...how can someone write a very abusive word to me when I only said I m waiting for Avinash comeback...no reason or hurt can be reason for this...
I know abt the love we fans have for our respective shows but that does not mean that we will forget our limits

It is just totally wrong...

I always feel to show one's love u shld never hate the other... But few feel that showing such angst & hatred, will show their love towards IPK... I don't agree that... Whatever is happening is just wrong... One shldn't cross limits... I agree... Sorry yaar... I am an IPK fan & I am asking u sorry on their behalf...
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dear IPK fan, as u have mentioned ur mom watching it thrice, u know we , members of CB forum have watched CB1 and CB2  number of times, especially CB1 , its a master piece and avinash and rubina are excellent. I am not a young teenager and i have downloaded several episodes of cb1 and watch it repeatedly. Avinash is a superb actor , only if u have seen cb1, u would understand what i am trying to say. as far as IPkND2 is concerned, star plus wanted to do season 2 but the lead actors of season 1 are too busy perhaps, so they came up with this. 

moreover calling bad names for the lead actors of the new show is in no way justified.