Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just care about SwaRon mahn, and no one else, I want to see together more than anything else.

Do anything with others, but with SwaRon I won't take it if they get affected.

Sharon should think more about Swayam more than team or anyone else. She needs to talk to Swayam and ask him whether he is okay or not. Then she should wish to dance with Swayam, I mean who wouldn't want to dance with the love of her life? Doesn't she wish to get paired up with Swayam while dancing? She could care about him more than anything in this freaking time, what is she doing?
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well written.It really sucks to see SwaRon not speaking to each other.SS romance totally stalled.Hating this treatment done to SwaRon.
TanHaSwaRon12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree..A swaron convo was much needed especially after the poster leak incident !!
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well said mihika๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š I really dont understand how cv's are showingg swaron...any couple would solve their issues first...swaron are different๐Ÿ˜•
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Without a doubt this is d most interesting track of D3 which is pretty close to reality. Adi is playing a key role in bringing the professional path as a divide between the team n as d promo says between ReYam and SwaRon. I would comment on the SwaRon part as I'm more involved in it.
SwaRon have gone through a lot in the past 2 years to get this far. They have seen good and bad, love, hate, misunderstandings, mistrust, jealousy n wat not! But this phase will be a new test to their relationship. Seeing your girlfriend being called a hit hot pair with your best friend irks you! Swayam is not a saint to ignore this. Of course it hurts him somewhere deep down though he doesn't express it. So yes I would want him to come up and speak! Also, the way Sharon is being shown is not appealing to me. I know she knows Swayam has trust on her n her best friend but at least once she had to talk to him. At least once..
Hope the next epi brings out sth interesting for us SwaRon fans..
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I seriously dont understand why are we not given swaron scens...swaron relationship has jsut kickstarted ...n we are getting no special focus on ๐Ÿ˜ก
i dont want to see anything apart from swaron ..what exactly happened to those dates that had been promised...I'm highly disappointd with the track ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanha29

Firstly what on earth is this sha------rey thing? Why do u even need to ghusofy sha--rey into SwaRon? 

Seriously dude, it's hell annoying mahn. Eik SwaRon mushkil se mil rhe hai, and then to top it all the Sha_______Rey bakwas giri...
mohitmohanty19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hate rey___sha ๐Ÿ˜ก ...pehle swayam or kriya ki frndship khatam hui abb rey or sharon ko bhi break dedo...๐Ÿ˜†
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...  agree wid u totally... 
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Its okai guys just wait forbgood times

Apni b zindagi main.khushiyun k.din ainngy