A SwaRon convo would do no harm , CVs -____-

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I won't lie. The current track has so far been one of the most interesting tracks. It is one of those rare times when I'm actually looking forward to next week. Because I want to see how this track will shape up.

The new promo talks  about shareyam and most likely reyam bond is gonna break but I don't really care because all I care about is SwaRon and their individual characters. Again mr. Adi is planning to break all bonds. He might succeed with the reyam thingie, but SwaRon, no way! There's no way he can create a divide in them because their bond is unbreakable. So I'm not gonna predict the future or be too overconfident but I really want a fair SwaRon track. Not nonsense and yes, please do not restrict swaron only to romance -____-

Firstly what on earth is this sha------rey thing? Why do u even need to ghusofy sha--rey into SwaRon? Just because he knows about them doesnt give him any reason to interfere in SwaRon! Whatever be the sha----rey matter why does it have to be related to SwaRon? We have waited two years for seeing swaron exclusiveness and we are finally getting them but here comes the surprise! Mr. Rey has to interfere at that very moment. Why do you have to do this cvs?Why can't u keep rey away from ss? :(

For Swayam, I would say that the scriptwriter has most of the times done justice to his character. And the smart, witty guy who is leading the team partially is slowly coming into the big picture as well, which is one of the positive aspects of this track. But..but never in my wildest dreams did I think that he would only think about it once and then shove the thought off. Okay fine he is THE SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT. He's violence phobic but to such an extent? Okay fine he trusts SRP and yes you should trust your better half because trust forms the base of a relationship but how much? 😲 there are people tolerant than him but certainly no boyfriend will remain calm and composed if he sees his girlfriend sooo close to his best friend. For gods sake she's supposed to be closest to him! No boyfriend would be so shaant on seeing such a picture 😳 This is what is irking me. The very fact that not even once did he try to talk to her and try and understand her feelings was bad. Okay he knows her in and out but does he know what she feels at every point of time? A boyfriend should make an attempt to keep the relationships stable and avoid misunderstandings in the best possible way! This track is moving slow so yesterday's episode should have had a swaron convo. At least one! Which wasn't there and which became one of the main reasons for me to dislike the episode.

On the other hand it's Swayam who would prefer hiding his feelings but Sharon? Usko kya hua? :O She can open her mouth right?
1. If someone forces her to do intimate scenes with her bff, SHE CAN PROTEST.
2. If someone leaks such pictures of her with her bff, she has the right to get annoyed.
3. If she cannot stand and cannot see herself close to anyone else other than her bff, she can straight away say no!! Okay she wasnt happy with it, fine. But she has a freaking mouth. She could have protested when things went haywire on her part. :/ 
Sharon's character has been so strong and I genuinely fell that at least one of them would try and talk to the other one. I didn't
expect a conversation from swayam but Sharon? I was expecting a lot from her side. Her
point of view is wearing the cloak of invisibility now. Which should be removed at any cost, either via a conversation with Swayam or a monologue at the end of which she decides to talk to him. This track would not only focus on friendship but on relationship and the dil aspect as well. I repeat, do not restrict SwaRon only to romance. We know they have a role in the current track. And not only swayams, sharons track should be made prominent as well. It's absolutely impossible to expect any dates now but please do not sideline Sharon in the current track. We want to see her talking about her feelings to Swayam and supporting him. Not any crap. We have waited two years to see proper SwaRon and now that we are finally getting them, please do not create a misunderstanding in them. Please show their individual and supporting each other aspect as well and most of all, SHOW US A PROPER SWARON CONVO WHICH IS LACING. Otherwise we all would hate it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all Nice post Mihika..Agree with each & every words of your post!!

I had really high hopes from this track..I was thinking it as a Swayam centric track but No yet again i'm proved wrong!! Nothing expecting now..I'm blank totally..No idea what is gonna happen!! What is Adi up to?? ReYam fevicol jodi ka blast ya SwaRon break up again?? Is sharon going to choose Rey over Swayam?? ..Okay sorry here but I'm not so sure about SwaRon as well (precap is driving me crazy)

And agree..Any BF will lose his temper seeing his GF getting closer(be it professional or whatever i don't give a damn) with his best friend ..So i want Swayam to at least react now..He isn't a saint after :'( IDK how Swayam & the gang is going to chop off Adi's plan but next week is gonna really difficult for all SS fans!! Be prepare for that!!

And cv's has kind of destroyed Sharon's character :( I'm really hurt..I've a list of her faults !! already said it in many posts & as you have mentioned some of them i'm not gonna say it again..

But according to the current track the team members are getting screen space ..Which is really a good thing i must say!! & Swayam ka calm,cool-headed nature kya kaam ayega SwaRon k bich MU hua toh -_-
Edited by PoonamPSwaRon23 - 10 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We watch D3 only for SwaRon...swayam and sharon complete each other...we cant tolerate them with anyone else..be it anyone,...we supported the show even when Sharon away for so many months...we deserve proper SwaRon storyline and SwaRon moments...swayam and sharon as individuals and as a couple...we need focus on them..its high time

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 years ago
vaishali_mhaske thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely right...Cv is ruining sharon's character she is so strong character of D3 and just seeing her not reacting at all in any of the situation...then whether it be a photoshoot or poster leak or Team name as REYZOR or swayam being a back dancer or her pairing with rey...she didnt objected in any of this situation and above that she even didnt discuss or try to knw what swayam's POV regarding all this...really SWARON convo is needed at this point of time. Are she not getting that what is going in swayam's mind???Track is interesting but disappointed with Sharon
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res πŸ˜³
* Unres* 
Agree, a SwaRon in the epi would do no harm at all . Dunno why they didn't have one in the previous epi .Such an important matter and no discussion between them .πŸ˜•  Though at times  I wished Swayam would react more, I get it why he doesn't . It's not like him to loose his calm and react impulsively. But what about Sharon ???πŸ˜• What's wrong with her these days .She is so docile and behaving so dumbly .Why doesn't she object to anything ??! She should have tried to talk to swayam after the poster leakage thingy but she was concerned only about growing rift between Rey and gang .πŸ˜’
Hope that SwaRon individuality as  well as their love story would be focused upon soon . Edited by diya90 - 10 years ago
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Aww,if they get time from showing sha rey nonsense then only they will think abt SwaRon na??😳Tsk tsk..Dunno how fun is it to disspoint a huge fanbase..Seriously i am way too pissed to even say more than this😑
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NabzKiSha

Aww,if they get time from showing sha rey nonsense then only they will think abt SwaRon na??😳Tsk tsk..Dunno how fun is it to disspoint a huge fanbase..Seriously i am way too pissed to even say more than this😑

i second u...😑
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing mihika πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
You said it all πŸ˜ƒ

1: Sha--------rey, I feel it's better to keep my mouth shut! It's so depressing to see Rey into Swaron every freaking time 🀒 Sha--------rey are "Best friend forever" but there is a limit!! Yes I know Aditya has this gatiya plan but I feel cv's are showing him excess gatiya 🀒 in this process they are unnecessarily involving Sharon into it 😑 just cant take Rey in Swaron story anymore!! CVS TOO MUCH IS TOO BAD!!!

2: Swayam, CVS plz don't make him a sanyasi now plz As you said mihika, any BF won't tolerate anything damaging when it comes to relationship!! But here blind trust ke real example is being set swayam high time speak out man!! Plz for Swaron sake speak out!!!

3: Sharon, my most favourite character, is being butchered like anything!! I dont get it why did cv's turn a wise diva into a dumb( not right in using it here) ya why isn't she speaking up!!! I just can't see SRP character being Butchered like this 😭
I can understand y she didn't speak up for swayam, when he was addressed as back up dancer but in yday's episode y was she quiet when ppl were talking wrong things about her friendship with Rey πŸ˜• if not speaking up, I wanted her to atleast speak to swayam regarding this!! BUT NA CVS ARE NOT IN THE MOOD OF GIVING SWARON CONVO NA!!

4: Swaron, I badly wanted a Swaron convo in yday's episode but CVS were not in the mood na kya karsakte hai 🀒
CVS did you forget there is DIL ASPECT TOO!!! Im just missing Swaron like crazy today 😭 😭

On the whole I just disliked the episode 🀒 Edited by --Anushka-- - 10 years ago
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res
unres
I am really irritated with sharon after yesterdays episode.She is not having problem with poster leak and sharey being a couple thing but at least she should have talked with swayam regarding this,she didn't even for once thought about him,that how he must be feeling instead she is more worried about rey😑.
Why swayam should tell sharon about adi doesn't she have her own brains,can't she see everything that is happening in front of her.
And when swaron meet they should talk about themselves not rey😑 they are not his lawyer that they are always busy in defending him.
I think next week there is going to be tension b/w swaron but hope that sharon realizes how swayam is feeling.Also hope that other 3 dates doesn't disappoint us and the continuity b/w swaron is maintained.

Edited by rinku90 - 10 years ago
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously dont understand why a swaron convo was not given regarding this poster issue!! 😳 are SwaRon limited to only romance? even that cant be said coz the last week, we got only one swaron scene i guess πŸ€”

Why are they not talking? they go on a date and after that no talk!! what is this? why isnt there a flow in their story? πŸ€“ I hope they dont disappoint swaron fans with lack of swaron scenes when there is a need for one!!!