Frequent Posters

deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey wen can we have the next update??
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice parts. Interesting and funny story.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
only Khushi can get shock like this and only Arnav can do this to her
Ashavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
hayee so lover boy Arnav was following Khushi everywhere and keeping an eye on her...
he has fallen head over heals for her...
loved the way he kissed her and also returned her chain...
waiting 2 see how they hook up 2gether...
update soon...
Tulipdulip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant... Awesome... Waiting to read more!!!
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Please update soon cant wait for next part.
Lalaland222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

When those words slipped out of his mouth, Khushi felt her stomach do a somersault. When she opened her mouth to say something, she was left speechless. Plus, the way he stared at her was not helping much.

"But I don't even know you..." -Khushi finally spoke.

And she noticed how his face fell.

"And... you look so older than me... we can never be together..." -She continued with a heavy heart.

His grip loosened on her waist and he stepped back.

"I will wait. I will wait until you grow up, become mature. I will wait until you're 18. I will come to your house and ask for your hand. And before that you will never see me." -He said curtly and he turned away to walk leaving an astonished Khushi behind.

It had been weeks since that day. That one incident had left Khushi shocked in how her life had taken a sudden turn.

She would always look around to find that one face that her eyes were craving to see. She would always look around when she walked to see if he was following her home or anything. But there was nothing...

And as a few months passed by, that one day she felt as if he was around. And the next day, she felt someone watching her while she was waiting for her driver to pick her up from school. ... And the next day when she had to walk to her home she felt as if someone was following her.

Khushi wasn't sure if she was imagining all is or this was really happening. But she didn't care. She thought he'd forget her and she'd forget him later on but only if she knew, none of them was forgetting.

2 years later...

"How do I tell her?"

"Just say it."

"It's not that easy, okay? You know how she is... she won't agree to get married. And she just turned 18!"

"She turned 18 two weeks ago"

"Oh, for God's sake! It doesn't matter! All I want is that... you should talk to her about him Shashi." -Mrs. Gupta gritted her teeth and stood up from the sofa.

"I've known that guy. He is an extremely nice person. Good-looking, rich... what else does she need?" -Mr. Gupta asked.

"It's not about what Khushi needs. Khushi will argue upon this because she wants to study further and she needs to be independent." -Mrs. Gupta said.

"You got married to me when you were 18... You continued your studies after you were married to me. So I don't see a problem. But I will support Khushi's decision on whatever she decides." -Mr. Gupta said and started reading the newspaper.

"What!? I want her married before she turns 20!" -Garima said furiously.

Shashi chuckled. "You are one confused sole, Garima."

Khushi had seen her parents talking about something when she was going into the kitchen. She was not planning to stay and listen to their conversation but she had realized they were talking about her.

Marriage!?!

With a man that her father knows!?!

Nope, not happening...

He must be in his 30's or something! She couldn't marry an uncle!

She thought as her mind drifted to weird stuff. She waved that thought off and decided to walk into the conversation and clear out that she was never, ever in a billion years going to marry a 30 or 40 year old.

"The answer is no." -Khushi said as she stood by the lamp with her arms folded.

"What?" -Both Garima and Shashi said in unison.

"If you think that you will marry me off to an uncle then the answer is no, never ever! Not in a TRI-ZILLION years!" Khushi said as she stood in front of the main door now.

"But we won't..." -Garima interfered.

"No... no, you know let me clear it. I will choose the guy I want to marry myself." -Khushi said as she unfolded her hands from her chest and put them on her waist; missing the creek of the main door.

Garima's eyes widened and Shashi stood up.

"And if you think you'll marry me off to a business man and stay happy then no. Ugh.. You guys don't understand! Mujay nahi pata ke mein kaisay samjhaon apko. I bet the guy you have chosen for me is a business man like you..." -Khushi pointed towards Shashi. "And I bet he is going to be grumpy, an office geek, and a total laptopoholic!" Khushi rolled her eyes. "No offense to you, baba."

Garima put a hand up to stop Khushi.

"I'm not finished. Have you even seen business men? Har waqt suits! And they never do anything like, spending time with their family or wife or children. Always signing deals! And oh! How can I forget? They are always above 30 or 40! Do you want your daughter to marry a man who is 15 years older than her? Will you do this with your daughter?" -Khushi kept blabbering and then turned around to go and sit on the chair but stopped right in her tracks.

It was him.

Khushi's eyes were popping out of there sockets, her hands in mid air and her lips matching the shape of her round eyes as she saw him standing there, by the door with his hands deep in his pockets, wearing a crisp white shirt and light grey waist-coat and the coat hanging loosely on his forearm.

For a second Khushi thought she had been dreaming like always about him but then when his smirk became prominent she realized that this was no way a dream or an illusion.

"I am so sorry Arnav. This is my daughter Khushi." -Shashi quickly stepped forward.

Garima nudged Khushi and she slowly started to stand still, mouth closed but her eyes still wide.

"I know." -There came the husky sound, his eyes still glued to her.

Khushi gasped.

"What happened, Khushi?" -Shashi turned to her with a questioning look.

"Huh? Err... um... no...thing... It's nothing. I'm perfectly fine. Why are you guys worrying?" -Khushi spoke and smiled like an idiot.

"Beta Arnav, I totally apologize on behalf of Khushi. She keeps talking nonsense. She is crazy." - Garima said while hitting Khushi head, bringing her out of daze once again.

He shifted his gaze to Garima and straightened up.

"Oh no Aunty... That's okay." -He softened his expression. "Actually I am here without informing you guys." -He continued as he eyed Khushi up and down.

And then both Mr. and Mrs. Gupta looked over at Khushi who was still ogling at him with her wide eyes, wearing a grey, ridiculously over-sized t-shirt and black tights, her hair in a loose fishtail braid.

"Khushi, oh my god. Is this how you come in front of a guest?! Go change now..." -Garima said while pushing Khushi to the stairs.

"Aunty its fine, she... looks cute." -Arnav said with a husky voice.

And all three of them looked at him with wide eyes. Shashi and Garima looked back at Khushi and smiled while Khushi stood there with red cheeks and all embarrassed.

What is happening with me!? She thought.

"Err... Your family didn't come?" -Shashi asked as to change the topic.

"They'll come tomorrow. With the Shagun." -He said. "I was just here to talk to Khushi... If it's okay with you."

"Oh no! We don't have a problem. Khushi, go take him to your room." -Garima busted in happily sending them upstairs.

So many questions! So many confusions! So much had to be clear!

Khushi had not forgotten him at all. She clearly remembered his face and his words. She had been waiting for him... secretly. But she had kept denying from the outside where as her heart had waited for him to come and take her away, all along.

In these two years she had continuously thought about him and she had always felt watched and safe. She had watched all the Salman Khan movies and imagined him instead. She had missed him.

She had no personal information of him, not even his name. But her mind wouldn't let go of his image, two years ago.

And now as she had seen him and was taking him upstairs she noticed how he had changed so much. He was manlier than before, his stubble giving him a perfect business man look. And she also noticed how he had taken the lead and was walking towards her room.

How does he know where my room... Oh! Of-course, he almost robbed our house! Khushi thought to herself.

As he opened the door and stepped behind to let her in first, Khushi quickly went inside and waited for him to follow.

"How does my father know you?" -Khushi quickly asked, surprised at her confidence.

"It's a long story..." -Arnav chuckled.

"I need answers now." -Khushi said curtly.

Arnav straightened up at her seriousness.

"Why did you keep my chain and then returned it to me on my birthday? That was very stupid though. If you had to return it then why did you steal it in the first place? Who were the other two men with you when you almost robbed our house?" -Khushi kept asking questions with a stern expression.

"I..." -Arnav tried to explain but Khushi interfered.

"Aur ye suit? Ye bhi chori kiya?" -Khushi laughed sarcastically.

The ASR in Arnav came back and he took two quick steps towards Khushi and closed her mouth with his hand, making Khushi regret every single word out of her mouth.

"Damn it! Would you listen to me?" - Arnav gritted his teeth as his hand tightened around her waist.

Khushi's eyes widened as he explained it all to her from the beginning and they kept getting bigger and bigger.

"That's how I know your father... I'm a business man, he's a business man. It was all Nk's idea." -He finally finished with a sigh and slowly let his hand slide down from her mouth to her waist.

"To be honest I fell for you when you came to your fathers office and you were complaining about something and I was there finalizing my first deal with him." -Arnav said as he tilted his head.

"I... I don't remember." -Khushi said as she fixed her gaze on his chest.

"It doesn't matter. You were young. I know every single detail about you."

Khushi blushed while she didn't look him in the eyes.

"I'm Arnav Singh Raizada and you are Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada." -Arnav whispered as Khushi's head shot up with wide eyes.

"Huh?" -Khushi looked at him in shock.

"I want you to marry me because I think I've waited long enough for you." -Arnav whispered by her ear making Khushi go still as a statue.

And he bent down to take her lips in his. 

Life is full of surprises, you never know what's around the corner. 

~The End~

I wrote this is such a rush! You dolls have no idea. My life is like... its like it's playing need for speed. :P Everything is happening in a rush. Some guests are coming from America, I might have to give up my room for a few days, I have exams in October, My uncles wedding is in a week, Oh you know whats the worst part? My crush, his dad is in army and he might shift to another city by December! I'm really upset these days. Its not sure though. My life couldn't get worse. Would you dolls please pray that he stays here? :/ okay so continuing, I have to do Maths and accounts, I have flu, I need to sleep; like a good 12 hour, I need to update and oh my god, I have to read through SO many Pm's. I'm sorry for not responding to any PM. I will by tomorrow. ( I really hope so :P) I really am sorry. Sorry for delaying the updates. And YAY! I'm over with a Ts. ._. So glad. :') Now my main work is to complete Begin Again. Don't worry, it has a looong way to go. So chill. :P and sorry if you find any mistakes, or not-so-formed sentences. And I think I didn't do well in this part.. :/ So do tell me, honestly. ^_^ Love you dolls so much! And thank you for such an amazing response. :') 

http://ask.fm/account/wall

Edited by Lalaland222 - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wow thats one hectic scheduled dear
so much going on with ya
well hope all goes well
so he did wait for her to turn 18
and came as soon as she turned 18 with marriage proposal
but what was funny was khushi rant
god that was hilarious
poor thing couldnt say much when he was there all of a sudden
but of course she got back to normal in her room
and then the whole story came out
plus they sealed this relationship with a kiss
so that went well
awww loved the ending
cheers for pm
Edited by chavvi16 - 10 years ago
Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Why did u just finish the ts... I fell in love with the ts so much... It was outstanding...

Hope your crush will not leave you...

Fell better...
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the ending.
It was a cute and adorable story:)