Wow awsm rey avoiding
Taani not gud but I am getting
Gud feeling for taarey n hahahahaha
Tht canteen prt was awsm lol
Luv the way rey ask taani if she luv
Anyone or no thanks for PM

thanx dear..
taarey ko to ek hona hai.. par how??
rey is clearing his doubt without giving his pov..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna-azaan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Natasha.

Lovely update
Taani is too cute
Aww Rey avoiding Taani is sad
Swayam always the possessive bhai
Hmm looks like Rey is jealous with Taani and harshad relationship
I like Vicky questions to Taani
It was funny how Rey asked Taani about her relationship with Harshad lol

thanx dear..
taani is always cute..
future will only whether he is jealous or not..

tamanna-azaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bista-anzana

Read a bit but i lost sumwhere i mean i forgot y rey is ignoring taani ( according to taani's pov ).. May b m confused or hv missed previous chap ( u hv PM me na previous chap..) well if i hd read previous den fo sure i hv made comment..but pata nhi as my name is also nt mention in ur likes n commenting list..Nywys so sry..Will read previous chap also by 2ni8 or 2mrw nd will comment :) yep read it.. Nd sorry i forgot d previous chap.. Nw cuming to updte.. Its rlly so osum nd sumwhere funny also.. Lubd taani's POV... Huh rey ignoring taani... Mostly i lubd harshani bond as olwyz.. Dis ws soo funny.. " They were running aroung a table and fighting.. after sometime swayam also recover and Sharon giggle seeing swayam face... first he was embarrass and then he was angry... he also went to help taani... Taani: swayam is kamine ko pakad to.. mai aaj isse mar dalungi.. Harshad: swayam aaj tu humare bich nahi bolega... Swayam: mai nahi bolunga..(harshad was relief and taani was shocked).. mai tujhe marunga wo bhi sat sat ke.. Harshad: tere sath maine kya kiya hai jo tu uchal raha hai.. Swayam; tune meri behen ke bare mai bola.. Harshad: yaar kabhi to apne possessive bhai ko dur rakh... Swayam: nahi rakhuga...(swayam caught harshad).. tere us line ke bad to bilkul nahi.. taani aa mar issse... Taasha giggle hearing their conv... then taani went to beat harshad.. and Sharon was enjoying the show.. Harshad was trying to hide his face by bending and continuously moving so that taani cant slap him... but now taani is expert in slapping she slapped rey 4-5 times.. then Sharon came for harshad rescue... Sharon: bas karo guys... wo bas majak kar raha tha.. taani: koi aisa majak karta hai... swayam: ha sahi bola... Sharon: tum to chup raho... wo tumhari sis hone ke sath harshad ki friend bhi hai.. so keep ur possessive bhai aside for some time... Harshad: ab kyu chup hai swayam.. bol kuch..(swayam gave angry glare) Taani: aise friends kissi ke ho to dushman ki kya jarurat.. Sharon: taani.. Harshad: tu apni bakwas band kar.. Taani: tu kabhi mujhse acche se baat nahi kar sakta.. Sharon: jaise tu bada karti hai.. Harshad: I love u Sharon for this... Swayam: chup kar.. jisko dekho love u bolta rehta hai...(taahar smirked ) Harshad: taani ko bolta hu to tujhe bura laga samaj aaya par Sharon.. Swayam: tu bakwas band kar... Hahaha dis ws rlly so hilarious... Harsad he is unbelievable...nd swayam possesive mood o god cn't stop myself frm laughing... Aww swaron were blushing.. Ahan Harshaani nd rey teased dem.. Vickey he is too much..he want to practice for ragging but i guess his motive was to tease taani nd make her answer to sum ques he askd Rey was so curious to listen taani's reply... Hmm nd he smile afta listening taani's reply... Superbb updte.. Thnkxx for pm

thanx dear for the wonderful comment..
i it feel so good that u like all the dialogue..
will update soon..

tamanna-azaan thumbnail

thanx dear..
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reyanks

Harshad Taani are just super amazing!!

Taani ka pov to ho gaya
Now I am waiting for Rey's pov...!!

thanx dear..
rey's pov will be given soon..

tamanna-azaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovelypriya

hey i dnt wjhy bt i can read any parts after 1 as idintvread ur aty so thorth to read frm starting n the link is taking me to only chapter 1 n i cant asscess any other chapter do luk n reply n do sent me link of all strya of ur k...kp smiling..

i updated index with correct link...
check it nd give ur feedback..

tamanna-azaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovelypriya

nice update dear 1st chapter was gud n harshad n swayam convo was gud taanibwana abt rey parry at canteen was gud n taarey r patners hehe nice update dear...really liked it..kp smiling

thanx dear..
it feel good that u like all the part..
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monikasaxena05

Awesome update

Aww..loved Taani nd harshad bond
Really want to knw Rey's pov
Continue soon!!

thnx dear..
will give rey's pov in 1 or 2 chap..

tamanna-azaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pan02

hey dear it was a very nice update.. πŸ‘

luved d bond b/w the four.. πŸ˜ƒ

harshad teasing taani was awesome specially "mood swing" πŸ˜†

then teasing swaron OMG thy were blushing😳

thn came taani's n rey's turn πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

but what exactly rey is thinking???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

why is he behaving like that with taani??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

i guess that ragging part was just to know about taani's feeling πŸ˜‰

rey getting hyper knowing taani's crush πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

just dont know what rey wants.. πŸ₯±

plz update soon.. 😊

thanx dear..
giving time to write comment as u r too busy in reading only..
πŸ˜‰
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sanaparveen

finally read all the chapters

all r just mind blowing and 
yeah love the way u write its really fun to read
do update and pm me 
i have add u

thanx dear..
will try to update soon..