love, friendship and college- updated 14/09 - Page 71

Posted: 10 years ago
U really fool us lol
I was actually looking for update ;)
Shit yaar..!
I thought sacchi update hai..!!
Lol..!
I had a 55 inch wide smile and i have a 100 inch round O..!??
Anyways sacchi update soon..!
Mai to sachi mei fool ban gayi
B/w nice way
nd update asap
i thought chalo aaj sabke update padh lu aur ye 🤣🤣
Haawww...acha april cool bn gya :p
Will u update
For god sake
Posted: 9 years ago

NOTE

hope u guys remember this ff.. since updating this ff after a long time but kya karu i was hell busy with my final year project and and then shifting from hstl.. hope u guys understand.. so sorry for the late update but now onwards i will try to be regular..

and please dont forget to give ur precious comment and hit like button..

P.S: next update will be in new thread so if any one want to give any edit or anything then pm me..
  CHAPTER 12

Sharon woke up and went to taani's room but she was not there... Sharon got tensed since taani was disturb yesterday night.. Sharon searched her and got the shock of her life...  taani was in kitchen and preparing breakfast... very rearaly taani woke up early.. and its Sharon duty to wake her up but today taani woke up which is very rare case in top of that she preparing breakfast which is next to impossible..

Sharon was standing there not able to digest what she is witnessing... taani saw her and called Sharon..

Taani: Sharon..

Sharon: huh..

Taani: Sharon

Sharon: ha taani..

Taani: what happen...

Sharon: yaar mujhe ye puchna chahiye.. what happen??

Taani is confused with her frnd behavior..

Taani: Sharon... why u r behaving so weird..

Sharon: again same question..

Taani who is fully irritated with her frnd behavior shouted..

Taani: SHARON..

Sharon came to her senses

Sharon: taani.. tum..

Taani: ha mai.. why u r so surprised???

Sharon: tum itni jaldi uth gayi upar se breakfast bhi prepare kar rahi ho.. I think it is a quit surprising..

Taani: kabhi kabhi mai bhi jaldi uthti hu..

Sharon: par breakfast kabhi nahi bana ti..

Taani: to aaj bana liya.. isme itni bhi badi baat nahi hai..

Sharon: I knw taani kal raat tumhare mood bohat kharab tha but itne stress mat lo ki aise weird harkate karne lag jao..

Taani: tujhe problem ho rahi mere bf banana mai(Sharon nodded in no).. to mai nahi banati..

Sharon: aisi baat nahi hai... tujhe jo karne hai kar par pls bf sahi se banana mujhe bhuk lagi hai..

Taani: ok I will try..

Sharon: hope ki khane layak bane..

Taani: Sharon u go or I will kill u...

Sharon went from there leaving smiling taani..

After sometime taasha had there bf which was not that bad and went for colg...

In colg, taasha went to class and saw swayam and harshad waiting for them... which was again a shock for Sharon and for taani also.. sharon murmur under her breadth " aaj sab mujhe shock kyu de rahe hai".. hearing which taani give small laugh and they went toward swayam and harshad...

Swahad: good morning girls...

Taasha: good morning...

Taani: kya baat hai aaj tum log humse pehle..

Harshad: kya haina  sweetheart maine  socha thodha shock diya jaye...

Seeing harshad flirting swayam was feeling irritated and then Sharon spoke..

Sharon: tum dono kitna same sochte ho...

Harshad: kuch naya bata... mujhe pata hai mai aur meri sweetheart humesha same sochte hai..

Swayam: harshad pehle to  tu sweetheart bolna band kar..(harshad gave a whatever look and taasha giggle) aur Sharon tumne aisa kyu bola..(looking toward Sharon..)

Sharon: actly subhe subhe taani ne bhi mujhe shock diya..

Harshad(excitedly): kaise..

Swayam signal him to calm down..

Sharon: aaj wo mujhe pehle uth gayi aur bf bhi prepare kiya...

Hearing this harshad went toward Sharon and pretend to check her..

Sharon: mujhe kyu check kar rahe ho... taani ko check karo wo weird behave kar rahi hai mai nahi..

Harshad: taani se pehle tujhe check karna jaruri hai...

Swaron give an expression asking why.. and taani was simply standing there knwing that again harshad will tease her saying something stupid.. and anger was visible..

Harshad: taani ke hath ka bf jo kiya hai isne,,, kahi kuch ho na jaye..

Swaron and harshad start to laugh.. taani stand there with irritated look and politely tapped harshad shoulder.. harshad look at her while laughing..

Taani: agar tumhe nahi pata to bata du wo bf maine bhi kiya tha..

Harshad: tu to pehle se hi defective piece hai...

Taani was abt to say something but knwn voice interrupt her and she turn to see the owner of voice and it was rey..

Rey: harshad kissi ko under estimate nahi karna chahiye..

Swaron smile hearing rey.. and said hi to him.. and rey and harshad hug each other..

Harshad: yaar tu janta nahi ki taani kabhi kitchen nahi jati..

Taani: harshad tu rey se kyu bol raha jo mujhe jante hi nahi..

Taani said with irritation and hurt... which is noticed by all the people present there... rey just smirk at her reply and leaned toward her said something which is audible to taani only..

Rey: janta nahi par samajta jarur hu..

Taani turn toward rey who was very close to her.. there is very little space between there faces.. taani can see love in his eyes but soon she shrug the thought and make a safe distance with him.. rey just smile at taani.. seeing her irritation anger... swaron were smiling seeing them.. they knw something was there between them which both of them are not accepting.. actly they don't knw abt rey but atleast their frnd taani is ignoring.. there thought interrupted by harshad..

Harshad: tum dono ke bich kya chal raha hai...

Taani: harshad hum dono ke bich kabhi kuch nahi chal sakta..

Harshad: I knw sweetheart but tum log kya baat kar rahe the..

Rey smiling hearing taani reply.. he can see taani's reply and her eyes contradict each other.. and there is the hope for there relation in her reply which is showing irritation of not being together but his thought interrupt when someone called his taani "sweetheart"... and it was harshad and now its rey time to give irritating look which is noticed by swaron..

Rey: kuch baat to frnds ke bich rehne do...

Swaron were smiling hearing rey's irritated voice and jealousy is visible.. on the other hand taani and harshad were clueless of what's going on.. this time sharon thought to change the topic.

Sharon: ok guys lets go our seat.. professor aate honge..

Rey: taani can I sit with u...

Before harshad and taani can protest... swayam replied..

Swayam: why not?? Waise bhi mujhe harshad se kuch kam hai..

Swayam drag harshad to his seat..

Harshad: tujhe kya baat karni thi...

Swayam:  kuch nahi bas aise hi..

Swayam replied watching taarey sitting together.. harshad saw where swayam is seeing.. he saw taani who is quit uncomfortable.. seeing this harshad replied harshly..

Harshad: ye tune sahi nahi kiya..

Saying this harshad marched out of the class but stopped by taani..

Taani: harshad tu kaha jar aha hai teacher aate honge..

Harshad replied eyeing swayam..

Harshad: swayam ne jis kam ke liye bolaya tha wahi pura karne ja raha hu..

Taani: oh.. come soon..

Taani felt something weird but she shrug it of as for now she is in most uncomfortable place.. Sharon also noticed all this and went toward swayam..

Sharon: swayam what happen between u two..

Swayam: nothing..

Sharon said holding swayam hand..

Sharon: don't lie.. pls..

Swayam: we will talk later..

Sharon: ok..

In the whole class swaron were silent as swayam was tensed and in deep thought and seeing swayam sharon was confused and decide to talk with him later..

On the other hand taarey were also sitting quitly.. becoz taani was feeling hell irritated with the presence of rey and rey was enjoying this.. atlast class got over after a long silence which was filled with irritation and tension..

As soon as class got over taani went toward swaron but they left by then... and now her anger reach the peak point.. all her frnds are no where.. and rey is behaving all nice with her that also after talking rudely with her yesterday.. She was in her thought when rey came from back and disturb her already disturbed mind..  

Rey: hey taani.. (gave her his charming smile)

Taani: hi(replied with irritating smile)

Rey: kya hua.. ur frnd left u??

Taani: no ways.. they had some imp work so they went off..

Rey: k.. jab tak tumhare frnds ke paas tumhare liye time nahi hai tab tak mere sath time spent karo..

Rey said with requesting tone and with his killer smile.. for a second this act of brought a smile on taani's face but she recover soon and replied..

Taani: harshad must be waiting for me... I am going..

Saying this she turned to go but rey her wrist and pull her toward himself.. she was abt to crash in his chest but she maintained a safe distance by keeping her hand on his chest.. they were lost in each other.. rey smiled seeing his affect on her so he again pleaded slowly.. but at the next moment his smile changed into disappointment hearing her reply..

Taani: I think harshad need me.. I need to go..(she replied slowly)

Rey left her hand... and said..

Rey: yup ur FRND need u..go..

Disappointment was clearly visible in his eyes.. again taani felt his feeling for her but she shrug of that thought as she don't wont to hurt herself by mis interpreting thing... she turned and went from there.. with guilt and lots of misconception..

Reswa 😉
Unres 😃
Me first yayeee!!
Loved the update 👏
Bechari Sharon 😆
Loved TaaRey 😳
Update soon 😃
P.S. Me first 😆
Much love : Ale ❤️Edited by Ale_TaaRey - 9 years ago
Awsm update