IPKKND fans not happy, Chhoti Bahu are: Avinash S. - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by august123

hey all of u, do u know choti bahu was a pioneer at 7.30 pm , it revolutionized the prime slot which earlier started after 8 pm, it also topped the trp charts at that time, whereas IPKND was never a leader in its slot, so there is no comparison full stop.

no hard feelings babes!!
nobody wil bash the actors!!
chill
Originally posted by august123

hey all of u, do u know choti bahu was a pioneer at 7.30 pm , it revolutionized the prime slot which earlier started after 8 pm, it also topped the trp charts at that time, whereas IPKND was never a leader in its slot, so there is no comparison full stop.

I think,you misunderstand the situation. Fans are not comparing... actually,we want to avoid this comparison in future that's why Fanz are demanding for name change.

We have no complain wid Avinash,CB n Avinash's next project. Fanz only wants Name change of this show because,they are emotionally attached wid this name.I think you will feel same if, ZEE will cast other couple in CB next season.

Edited by -RK- - 10 years ago
u  can  act  in different avatar...but  u cant give life  to that  character  like barun did ...pls don act  in the  sequel 
i dont think he campared his fandom wid ipk's. he just said his fanbase is happy...small or big, fanbase is fanbase who support their favs. Avinash told abt his fanbase..thats it! where comparison is coming frm :/
Originally posted by Joseph_A

I think,you misunderstand the situation. Fans are not comparing... actually,we want to avoid this comparison in future that's why Fanz are demanding for name change.

We have no complain wid Avinash,CB n Avinash's next project. Fanz only wants Name change of this show because,they are emotionally attached wid this name.I think you will feel same if, ZEE will cast other couple in CB next season.

Well said Bro. đź‘Ź
Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

hez comparing the IPKKND fandom with his choti bahu fans🤣
 even my reaction is same...choti bahu and IPKKND? seriously?
edited. Edited by incandescent - 10 years ago
hmm maybe choti bahi fans are happy but they are not many is IPK
Originally posted by Joseph_A

well said joseph!!